User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 128

Thread: Kuan Beng Hong

  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ~lyn~ ,
    i cant see that picture.... am i the only 1???

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i cant see also

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not cannot see la is that very very small la...

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here I have a pic of KBH taken about 4 years ago....hope u all like it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hFang
    Here I have a pic of KBH taken about 4 years ago....hope u all like it...
    Super, but why did u crop urself? hehe... 4 years ago? still juniors...

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah....all of them are still juniors....this pic was taken when they played in Sukma (the interstate games in malaysia)....

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (from left) is that KKK?, Who's this?, blank, Zakry Latif, KBH)

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they looked really really...diff

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by erin_hakkinen
    (from left) is that KKK?, Who's this?, blank, Zakry Latif, KBH)
    ya....its KKK....
    from left: kkk, mohammad fairuzizuan,zakry and KBH....fairuz is one of the doubles players too....

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah...in tat pic kbh look so young....

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya they look so young... especially KKK look so diff compare to now.... KBH is still so cute and handsome!!!

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gotta know!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by munyoke
    ya they look so young... especially KKK look so diff compare to now.... KBH is still so cute and handsome!!!
    Did KBH go to BJSS too???? Hey..are all those badminton squad used to study at BJSS???...

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riz-nie
    Did KBH go to BJSS too???? Hey..are all those badminton squad used to study at BJSS???...
    yeah, I'm curious too.....Usually at what age they will go to BJSS?

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pauline
    yeah, I'm curious too.....Usually at what age they will go to BJSS?
    i think it is a secondary school....my friend wanted to go there (she play taekwondo) but his parents won't let her,dunno why!!!

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riz-nie
    i think it is a secondary school....my friend wanted to go there (she play taekwondo) but his parents won't let her,dunno why!!!
    erm...maybe her parents think she's too young.....
    Today,my friend told me that he'll never forget Kuan Beng Hong, coz he lost (very teruk) to Kuan couple of years ago in quarter-finals....haha...

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pauline
    erm...maybe her parents think she's too young.....
    Today,my friend told me that he'll never forget Kuan Beng Hong, coz he lost (very teruk) to Kuan couple of years ago in quarter-finals....haha...
    ur know that luvcw is soooo lucky to be LCW's cousin....its easily for her to meet with LCW but it is really hard for me to see him even all of them(the malaysian badminton squad)......she's so lucky!!!

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riz-nie
    ur know that luvcw is soooo lucky to be LCW's cousin....its easily for her to meet with LCW but it is really hard for me to see him even all of them(the malaysian badminton squad)......she's so lucky!!!
    yes,luvcw is very lucky....
    ermm, u will meet them someday....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kuan Beng Hong... only way is up.
    By ants in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 66
    : 07-05-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. Anyone has pics of kuan beng hong?
    By unregistered in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 141
    : 06-25-2008, 03:53 AM
  3. will kuan beng hong do better and better in future???
    By limsy in forum Philippines Open / Singapore Open 2008
    Replies: 64
    : 06-15-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. kuan beng hong to train under li mao
    By yling in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 49
    : 06-07-2006, 10:21 AM
  5. Kuan Beng Hong is totally rubbish !!
    By streamyx in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 49
    : 05-05-2006, 11:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •