china [lindan] will play in indonesia open 2006

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open 2006 / Philippine Open 2006' started by taufik-ist, May 9, 2006.

1. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    china will send a big team, 20 players, to play in indonesia open 2006, including lin dan and chenjin :D [the news has been confirmed, u can find it at http://www.kompas.com print edition]

2. taufik-ist

it administrator
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Hingga Selasa, sekitar 96 pebulu tangkis dari 17 negara telah memastikan diri mengikuti Djarum Indonesia Open 2006, dengan empat atlet dari India yang terakhir memasukkan nama atlet mereka. China yang diperkuat tunggal putra terkuat Lin Dan menjadi kontingen terbesar dengan 20 pemain, diikuti Taiwan dengan 18 pemain." (www.kompas.com)
    [/FONT]

3. ricksakti

ricksakti Regular Member

Surgeon
    Hmm... Then it will be worth to be watched... I hope The indonesians will perform better and the youngster given opportunity to play...

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Maybe,LD is eager to realize his ambition being Indo-Open'06 winner (especially he want to defeat TH in his homeground). So far, LD never win this IO-title. But I'm not sure TH will participate in IO this year because his injured is not yet recovery. Hope TH will be back healthy soon!

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

That's great news..

I think that's good news for the rest of competition, i'm sure the organizer is quite happy..As i remember last yr., CHN's team didn't make it to IO(maybe Surabaya is a preferred city for the CHN team than Jakarta??)...In a way, it's a sign that CHN will be waiting, in return for their participation, for the INA team to show up later for the China Open..

6. indra

indra Regular Member

It is perfect time for China to come to Ina while TH is injured. By sending its full team, Ina will have no reason later not to send its best shuttlers to China. However, it is unfortunate for TH, I don't think that he will participate in Ina open as he is now concentrating on his recovery process to ensure that he will be able to participate in the WC in Madrid to defend his title.

TH has promised LD that if he really want to "defeat" him, the ideal event is in the upcoming WC. " Let's see if he can grab the champion belt from me then" TH said.

I guess this upcoming INA open will serve as a good opportunity for young Indonesian shuttlers to test their ability.

Personally, I think it is not necessary for TH to force himself to participate in Ina open if his condition is not good. ANyway, he has won 5 times.

This Ina open will certainly belong to LD, LCW and LHI.

7. taufik-ist

it administrator
    i think simos santoso will go further :), he has improved enough

8. indra

indra Regular Member

Yes It is time for Simon and Sony, ALven/Luluk, Markis/Hendra and other potential players to "show their fangs" at home ground. This will be a good opportunity for them to test not only their technical skills but also mental strengths as China, Mal, Korea and hopefully Denmark will send their elite players. We should thank them for sending their best shuttlers to Ina open. Ina should respond this positively by sending its best players to international events later.

Ina should also send its young players such as Tommy SUgiarto etc.

9. taufik-ist

it administrator
    the champions of 'ADU SMASH' should participate in ina open 2006 :D

10. sugar_free

sugar_free Regular Member

University Student (Dentistry)
    I think they will... The champions of MD are from Surabaya if I'm not mistaken... Not sure about the MS champion, but i think he's from East Java too... His dialect is very East Javanese:D ...

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    to do this, LYB feels confidence enough that china will NOT be get embarassed.:p

12. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

That I know, CHN's team absent in IO last year because clashed with China's National Games schedule (or PON in INA). Surabaya or 'Hero City' is one of INA's main city which citing in Java island. The organizer replace its venue from Jkt to Sby because some reason. I hear an info about GBK Senayan-Jkt still in renovation to give new-image--representative and world-class sport complex. Another reason maybe Jakarta's citizen is more exciting to watch 'Indonesian Idol' (franchising from singing-contest 'American Idol') than going to stadium to see badminton tourney...(who knows??)

13. taufik-ist

it administrator
    not becos of indonesian idol, but ABG (Ajang band gelo ) tpi :D

14. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    Yeah!!! :D It will be a interesting IO this year. Hope Lin Dan and Fu/Cai perform well and win!!! Jia You Jia You Jia You Jia You!!! :) :p :cool: :D ;)

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

i know abt the former reason you mentioned why CHN's team skipped last yr's IO. I also know the city's nickname "Hero City"(Kota Pahlawan).;) But don't know/not sure of your latter reason for having it held in Sby instead of Jkt(ie. having Indonesian Idol as a more exciting event?!?!) ...:rolleyes:

16. setaa

setaa Regular Member

arrrghhhhhhh

i hope i can go there.. i was so excited when i heard it's gonna be in jkt but noooooooooooooooo... :(

17. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

Latest news...LD will not be participating, BCL will play instead

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Exactly, the last info that I read in KCM (KOMPAS CyberMedia) today corfirmed CHN's Bdm Association will send BCL to repalce LD (I guess there must be serious reason that world #1 skip 6*grade tourney -- highest grade among another South-east Asia GP-series). No certain reason from that CHN's e-mail why this replacement happened.Actually,several days ago when the organizer received copy of passport from CHN's team, the weird of this case was appeared (No LD's name in copy of passport instead BCL including in it).Anyway, I don't think so CHN will crown MS title in IO-06 because LCW also will join in this event. And as we know, LCW's performance is upper than BCL (who never win any bdm tourney except Junior WChamp-2000 --> what a pity?!). Still waiting the drawing for possible meet in IO MS-final: LCW vs Sony or Simon... (Come on INA,create the reviving!)

19. taufik-ist

it administrator
    how about chen jin ?

20. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

It's not clear yet because KCM didn't mention CJ in CHN's MS squad name who will play in IO-06. But KCM wrote that BCL is the only one MS who included in CHN's Thomas Team member will participate in Surabaya.