Impressive site

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by kaybee_dino, May 10, 2006.

1. kaybee_dino

kaybee_dino Regular Member

hello to all of u badminton enthusiasts out there ...

i stumbled upon this site while i was looking for something on the recently ended thomas cup finals. pretty impressive, i must say. wished i had known about this earlier, but i guess still not too late...

i was a badminton aficionado in the 90's (especially when M'sia won the much coveted Thomas Cup in 1992) but i've been really slack lately...because of work mainly...or perhaps because of age:) nevertheless, i try my best to keep myself updated on major tournaments.

2. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

Welcome,kaybee,this site is really impressive.I am sure you will have a fantastic time cruising around and contributing your knowledge to all BF members here.Once again enjoy your stay here and Iam sure you come again more often,no matter how busy you are

3. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    It is impressive, isn't it :D Welcome to BadmintonForum, kaybee_dino. Selamat Datang.

-dave

4. nelsonkong

nelsonkong Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    Welcome to BC...hope you like it here and stay active..XD...See ya around...do join us/them for some games if possible..XD..although i haven't..But i am sure you are welcome.

5. kaybee_dino

kaybee_dino Regular Member

terima kasih (thank u) :) i'll definitely find time to come here more often...