User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akife Dar View Post
    Hi Wai and Tshill7,
    I play 3 times a week and like to singles or doubles using feathers and play on tusedays at Kelmscoot at 5pm to 7pm.So if you like to practice or play singles on the weekend let me know.

thankyou
    Akife
    Hi Akife

Thanks for the reply. I usually play at Sarah Bonnel club on Thursdays and at Mulberry Girls school on Saturdays. I'll be going to my first session tomorrow at Frenford badminton club.

You say you play 3 times a week, apart from Kelmscoot where else do you play as I'm looking for more clubs in the weekdays as I'm going to play some of the orbitals and satellites, can you introduce any to me? By the way, where is Kelmscoot?

Thanks

Wai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Wai,
    Well first I am interest in playing Orbitals tournaments and Satellites also as I am plaining to entre Open tournament in EastHam in July for singles.I play at 6form College on Fridays at 8pm other than that it is just Kelmscott in Walthamstaw on Markhouse rd E17 which is a bus ride on 158 or 58 which will stop just outside leisure centre .

thankyou
    Akife

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by waiwai8 View Post
    Hi Akife

Thanks for the reply. I usually play at Sarah Bonnel club on Thursdays and at Mulberry Girls school on Saturdays. I'll be going to my first session tomorrow at Frenford badminton club.

You say you play 3 times a week, apart from Kelmscoot where else do you play as I'm looking for more clubs in the weekdays as I'm going to play some of the orbitals and satellites, can you introduce any to me? By the way, where is Kelmscoot?

Thanks

Wai
    Hi Wai & Akife,

I play at Kelmscott on a Tuesday night 8pm-10pm & am hoping to practice on a Thursday night. Either of you guys free or can recommend a nice club?

The weekends are also a possibility - but that will depend more on if the 'little lady' allows it! lol....

Get in touch and we'll have a knock-about!!

TShill7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Wai,
    Well first I am interest in playing Orbitals tournaments and Satellites also as I am plaining to entre Open tournament in EastHam in July for singles.I play at 6form College on Fridays at 8pm other than that it is just Kelmscott in Walthamstaw on Markhouse rd E17 which is a bus ride on 158 or 58 which will stop just outside leisure centre .

thankyou
    Akife
    Hi

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be attending Wednesday sessions at Leyton sometime towards the end of June. I'll let you know when I'm available, hopefully I can practise with you.

Thanks
    Wai

BTW Can I have your contact number to arrange future sessions? Thanks
    Last edited by waiwai8; 06-11-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default open badminton tournament east london sunday 15th june prize money 1000

hello everyone just let u no that there is a open badminton tournament this sunday 15th june 2008 at bethnal green technology college for intermediate to advanced players winning prize money 1000 pounds anyone interested please call mokbul on 07930103158
    Last edited by taufikfan; 06-11-2008 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by taufikfan View Post
    hello everyone just let u no that there is a open badminton tournament this sunday 15th june 2008 at bethnal green technology college for intermediate to advanced players winning prize money 1000 pounds anyone interested please call mokbul on 07930103158
    Hi Taufikfan,
    Is the tournament doing singles for men and to entre is it to late?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink badminton training

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be attending Wednesday sessions at Leyton sometime towards the end of June. I'll let you know when I'm available, hopefully I can practise with you.

Thanks
    Wai

BTW Can I have your contact number to arrange future sessions? Thanks
    Hi Wai,
    When you say you going to attend wednesday sessions at leyton is it the sixform college for badminton club run by Francis?

Well my contact number: 07966805227 mobile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Play singles

Quote Originally Posted by TShill7 View Post
    Hi Wai & Akife,

I play at Kelmscott on a Tuesday night 8pm-10pm & am hoping to practice on a Thursday night. Either of you guys free or can recommend a nice club?

The weekends are also a possibility - but that will depend more on if the 'little lady' allows it! lol....

TShill7
    Hi TShill,
    You play badminton on Tuseday is it a club you play at 8pm which sociel level as I play on the same day at 5pm to 7pm playing singles?

Well I have booked a court today at 5pm to 7pm and I also book every sunday at 2pm to 4pm practice and play singles.So if you wish to contact me then dail 07966805227

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Wai & Akife,

TShill7
    Hi

I'll contact you about about the Thursday club at Sarah Bonnell when I get the confirmation that it's back on.

Thanks

Wai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Wai,
    When you say you going to attend wednesday sessions at leyton is it the sixform college for badminton club run by Francis?

Well my contact number: 07966805227 mobile.
    I think so, or is it Leyton youth club? I used to go to either the 6th form one or the youth club about 3 years ago but the organiser was someone called George.

I'll contact you soon as I'm quite busy this month =)

Thanks

Wai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think so, or is it Leyton youth club? I used to go to either the 6th form one or the youth club about 3 years ago but the organiser was someone called George.

I'll contact you soon as I'm quite busy this month =)

Thanks

Wai
    I know George as he runs the Leyton Youth badminton club on Tuseday and Plays on Fridays now and then at Leyton 6th form College.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no sorry mate it is mens doubles, not to late to enter 6 more places available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kelmscott

Hi TShill,
    You play badminton on Tuseday is it a club you play at 8pm which sociel level as I play on the same day at 5pm to 7pm playing singles?

Well I have booked a court today at 5pm to 7pm and I also book every sunday at 2pm to 4pm practice and play singles.So if you wish to contact me then dail 07966805227
    Hi Akife,

Well on a Tuesday night it really does vary from absolute beginner (and I mean absolute! ) to I guess a decent Club standard. The club is purely for the social event. I'll be there tonight from 8pm - which court do you normally book? If I get there early enough I'll wander over and say hi.

TShill7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hi

I'll contact you about about the Thursday club at Sarah Bonnell when I get the confirmation that it's back on.

Thanks

Wai
    Thanks WaiWai,

That would be good. I'm away on summer hols for 2 weeks from next week but look forward to playing again in late July/August!

Hear from you soon,
    TShill7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Courts played

Hi Akife,

Well on a Tuesday night it really does vary from absolute beginner (and I mean absolute! ) to I guess a decent Club standard. The club is purely for the social event. I'll be there tonight from 8pm - which court do you normally book? If I get there early enough I'll wander over and say hi.

TShill7
    Hi TShill7,
    I play on court 2 or 6 for 2hours at 5pm to 7pm with two friends one is a county level and we use feathers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi TShill7,
    I if you want to play tomorrow thursday at mybe 6pm for a hour at kelmscott then give me a call on 07966805227.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default want to join for badminton

I live in Walthamstow near Kelmscot Leasure centre. If that is convenient for you than i can join you there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast