Badminton Shop in HK, good price!

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Vincent Ting, May 18, 2001.

1. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

Badminton Shop in HK, good price!

Dear All
    I would like to share with my fav. shop with you guys!
    I alwasy shop with them , nearly 3 years now, they are one of the several authorised retailer in Hong Kong, they sell 100% real Yonex stuff, and good price

Master Keen Sports Goods
    Address:
    shop no. 101B, 1/F, Port Centre , 38, Cheng Tu Road, Aberdeen , Hong Kong
    Tel: 28730318

They might give u a discount if U mention (Vincent Ting from UK/HK) cause I purchased so much witht them, Find a guy called Lok On Tat, he is the second boss there!! He knows me well!

this is the recent price !
    Yonex
    MP-100 HK$900 Cab-20 $ 460
    MP77 $950 Cab-21 $480
    Ti-10 $760
    Ti-Swing power $820
    Iso-800 $600
    Iso-900 (old swing power) $650
    Cab 23 $540
    They probably got all the range racket from Yonex

Carlton Rackets
    Airblade 600ti= $235
    As-1 $410
    A.Blade 2000 $368
    A.B. 1000 $368

They sell loads of Yonex shoes, T-shirt, polo shirt, bags etc...

Yonex Strings (per pack)
    BG-65=21, 66=$25, BG-70 $26
    BG-80 $29 BG-85 $31
    BG-65 TI $26, BG-68TI $31so, ricky, peter, etc.. please feel free to comment on my message, and if anyone can provide me any good Badminton Shop Address in HK< they will be good!!

thanlk everyone, this site is great!!, thanks to the Owner , very useful to our badminton Fans and player!

2. BaMBaM

BaMBaM Guest

Wow

It must be that good to post it more than once.

3. vincent ting

vincent ting Guest

Re: Wow

sorry, my IE is not working well, pC is slow, nealry crash, so I press reload/refresh button a few time, I am so sorry,,,,,,

4. budi

budi Guest

are you happen to be the son of the shop owner or maybe you're the owner ????

5. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I think the price for racquets is more or less the same as my other shops (of course, we are not comparing with shops like Sogo or MegaSports). As far as I know, all those MP-100 sold at around HK$900 are parallel imports (mainly from Taiwan), but they are just the same as those SP version. The lowest price for MP-100 which I have seen so far is HK$890 in Rose.

HK$950 for MP77 is too expensive, its list price is just HK$820 in Rose. Price for other racquets are ok.

However, the price for strings is incredibly low. Is it only the cost for string ? How much they charge for labor ?

Do they have Japan made Yonex polo shirts (should cost at least HK$400-500) or other Japan only stuffs, such asSHB95 ?

6. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    do they have like a website or like an email address?

7. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Man trunkz, this is Hong Kong we're talking about. Most likely they DON'T have an email or website....which sucks for us cause we don't know what they sell. Anyways, hey Vincent Ting! Could you possibly provide me with the strings colors of those strings and how much for shuttles?

8. Pete

Pete Guest

Vincent,

Do you know if this store sells Yonex F-90 shuttlecocks? What about AS-50? Other shuttlecocks?

What about the prices?

Pete

9. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

no ! I am not, just to provide u guys an extra place to shop good Yinex stuff in Hong Kong

He only sold the real and the best quality , all Yonex goods were recoreded and can trace back in case of manufacture in-perfect, we can swap and exchange back!!

10. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

sorry Ricky
    Yonex MR-77 is hk$850

tjose string price is string only, the labour is about Hk$ 65-70 extra, they got good skills and experience, their tension is very accurate, they do 2 pieces of stringing, they strung over 15 years .
    They are the Yonex Offical stringers, they stung the Chinese and Korea team when Tomas cup and HK open, they got photos and cert, to prove it!!
    nice service, good price, and good quality, and freindly!!

11. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

yes, I can give u an e-mail addeess
    the best way is go to the shop and try and see by yourself!

12. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

colour depends on which strings,
    usually purple, yellow, white, blue maybe red in 65-ti..etc..

Shuttles, they sell all kinds of shuttles
    I think at the moment Tronex Yellow/Green do very well, and price about hk$70 for yellow and hk$80 for green, they are well worth it

they also got aeroplane, hi-qua, snowpeak etc... got 5 to 6 differnt brand!
    Tronex is good quality and price, wel worth try it!
    hope it helps!

13. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

Dera peter
    I think they do sell Yonex As-40 and As-5o, but it is very expensive, like hk$110 a tube, cause they all expensive anyway!

try to give them a ring, and ask them what they sell, cause I am at UK . England , now!!
    sorry!

14. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

sorry ricky, they are yonex hk officAL AUTHOISED RETAILER, so they usually sell the stuff they can get from Yonex hk, which is from Singapore, means all the rackets is marked SP, South pacific or Singapore!
    they don't do stuff from Japen, so I am not sure, better ask them!!
    as far as i know, they don't import from Japan!

15. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    well, can you please send me the email address to my email?

16. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I have heard of this place!
    Thanks for reminding us of its existance.
    I got a card from them at the 96 Thomas/Uber cup
    They were not around in 98 ( and I was looking around for them).

Aberdeen is on the South of Hong Kong Island but I have mainly been based in NT and have had little reason to go so far away.

If you are a tourist, Aberdeen district may be a little difficult to get to as only buses and Taxis go there. MongKok district is easily accessible by train.

17. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    HK$110 for AS-50 is not that expensive, are you sure this is the price ? I may goto buy several tubes then.

My favorite shuttle is RSL Classic, but its price has been up to $11x recently.

18. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

ricky, i am not sure the best is go to their shop and see, cause as i said I am in UK now, back to hK at 20/june

Ricky, fancy to have a game of badminton when I am in hk?
    also I send u an e-mail about where u got your carlton and yones stufff from? can u please check it and reply please?
    thanks
    ps where do u uy your cARLTON As-TI from? same as ll yyour yonex racket!!

vincent ting

19. Vincent Ting

Vincent Ting Guest

but they based there over 20 years

it is not far to go , cause there is plenty of bus go from kolwoon and causewaybay,,

hope it helps
    cheung, are u in HK now? cause i ma back on 20th June, I may ask u and ricky out for a badminton game or something, are u interested?

20. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I found that I only received 2 e-mail from you which are very old. I'm sorry for missing these two messages. I did receive some e-mail to ask information on Carlton but they were not from you. Anyway, I've just replied all those pending e-mail on equipments. Fyi, I always try my best to answer all of these e-mail, but I just can't avoid to miss some of them, especially when I was busy so that I can't answer the e-mail immediately.

I have not bought the Carlton AS-Ti since I found that it is very similar to AS-1, and I've AS1 and found that it does not suit me very well. Besides Sogo, I just saw AS-1 in Rose (Mongkok) sells for HK$430.

p.s. For badminton game, I think it is a good idea if you don't mind my poor skills. Fyi, I still have a apparent gap in compare with those playing in local tournament (like Cheung). :)