PCC courts?

Discussion in 'USA West' started by bird_droppings, May 11, 2006.

1. bird_droppings

bird_droppings New Member

hey, does anyone know if Pasadena city college has any courts to play on? I just did a search on their site and they don't have a listing yet they have a womens team.

any ideas would be cool.

also, i just graduated from uci and i used to play badminton big time. if any of you guys/girls are in the area, let me know and we can play! i'm sure you will know me.

-alex

2. Californian

Californian Regular Member

Hi Alex,

PCC does have a gym and a women's team that plays in the spring against other schools, but their 2006 season is now over.

My guess is that during the season, there were closed practice sessions (team players only). PCC students can enroll in the badminton series of classes PEACT46A (beginning)-B (intermed.)-C (advanced). The spring schedule lists day classes, and a class that meets on Tuesday nights. Team players may have also used these classes for extra practice. (There are no classes scheduled for summer.)

Other than that, team players probably had to go to clubs or gyms in the area for extra, or off-season, practice (like the San Gabriel Valley club, which has been home for the Pasadena Badminton Club for several years).