User Tag List

Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Taufik Hidayat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun
    Last time when I watched a talk show with taufik as a guest star.He told the host that during Asian Games,somebody came to him and offered money (in US dollar) and asked him to lose to chinese player.He said it occured before semi final.We know that he met BCL in the quarter n met Lin dan in the final,so the one he reffered to must be BCL.I dont know if it is true or not but IMO,it seems he doesnt like chinese players.
    Would it be some crazy fans instead of the chinese team itself? Although some of the coaches or players might lack of some sportsmanship, but dun think they dare to do sth like this, do they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys lol

-------------------
    visit voipdiscount dot c0m for cheap international call
    I have the voipdiscount credit 5eur value
    my username telepondigital

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy
    Would it be some crazy fans instead of the chinese team itself? Although some of the coaches or players might lack of some sportsmanship, but dun think they dare to do sth like this, do they?

I do agree with your point. These days all over the world we have lots of 'sick' people pulling pranks not realising the consequences. It's okay to joke & be humourous but there must be a limit to it. It's such a pity. And sometimes people just utter statements without much thoughts and cause a lot of hurt and misunderstanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sadly, but true......this kind of things do happen in the history of badminton. Why do you think ZhaoJianHua lost to Rashid Sidek in 1992 Thomas Cup then? Im not kidding here......I know the man who offered the money to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad to hear these dissapointed news,but in some events especially competition this kind of 'business' wil happen..anyway,not only in big event even school competition..
    Last edited by Felicia_txh; 04-24-2007 at 12:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's sad to know. i know it is reality but i want to hold on to the dream of fair sportsmanship for everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    sadly, but true......this kind of things do happen in the history of badminton. Why do you think ZhaoJianHua lost to Rashid Sidek in 1992 Thomas Cup then? Im not kidding here......I know the man who offered the money to him.
    This is not funny because you are suggesting that ZJH was guilty of corruption. Better take your words back and apologize.It's a serious allegation against a badminton great who's still imparting his skills and knowledge to the younger generation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is serious.. and if the matter is brought up to BWF.. then it will be Big news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i find this hard to believe as well. sure, there's always been deliberate losing of games/withdrawals between players of the same nation for ranking points to qualify for the olympics or WC (the AE final between ZJH and Liu Jun in 92 is a prime example) but i doubt that there was bribery involved in the TC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you be sure the man who allegedly offered money to ZJH isn't lying? Do you have any proof or do you simply take his word for it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous

I do agree with your point. These days all over the world we have lots of 'sick' people pulling pranks not realising the consequences. It's okay to joke & be humourous but there must be a limit to it. It's such a pity. And sometimes people just utter statements without much thoughts and cause a lot of hurt and misunderstanding.
    Im not joking here, Taufik said it during the talk show.I was even shocked when I heard it,but this is what he said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tis is Taufik Hidayat forum!!n all ZJH problem is not relate to tis topic!!so juz stop it!!n tis case had passed!!
    Last edited by Felicia_txh; 04-25-2007 at 03:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ...and as i recall, no, i don't remember seeing those pics posted in this forum...Looks like those pics were taken earlier during their wedding & the World Cup(soccer) trip...Hmm, noticed also you took those from a Friendster site?? If i may ask, who's Friendster acct was that from?? Whoever it is, he/she must've been a close friend of Taufik and his new in-laws..
    The big pics of Taufik and Amy are originally taken from Amy's FS account.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun
    Last time when I watched a talk show with taufik as a guest star.He told the host that during Asian Games,somebody came to him and offered money (in US dollar) and asked him to lose to chinese player.He said it occured before semi final.We know that he met BCL in the quarter n met Lin dan in the final,so the one he reffered to must be BCL.I dont know if it is true or not but IMO,it seems he doesnt like chinese players.
    we all know who is TH when it comes to represent his country ........
    he has all the champions for Indonesia ........ for Sang Merah Putih ...... he would rather die as well .......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wads amy's fs acc???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    This is not funny because you are suggesting that ZJH was guilty of corruption. Better take your words back and apologize.It's a serious allegation against a badminton great who's still imparting his skills and knowledge to the younger generation.
    sorry for being off topic, but i really need to reply this.....

im not going to apologise if i know what i was talking about. I wont take my words back too. FYI, after the tournament, he left the BA of China for a tour around malaysia without letting the coach knowing about it. I still remember the coach went all crazy because of this. Went for a tour around the town with my fren's father, with a gold rolex (that's just the bonus part) in his hand. I'm not kidding here. So please dont ask me to back up. There were betting going on that time for that event, big big ones, involved millions.

I dont blame ZJH as the pay from CHN team that time was really bad that time. Most of the players was looking a way to get out of CHN team at that time. Searching for better opportunities......
    Last edited by alfa-2; 05-16-2007 at 12:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far i have not heard rumours about ZJH. But i do hear similiar stories about other players. Anyway i wont want to get into detail. We are off Topic. This thread is about Taufik Hidayat.

Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast