User Tag List

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 647 to 663 of 1379

Thread: Taufik Hidayat

  1. #647
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think all TH achievement including FO is just "LUCK"....he is the only champion that need luck to grab the title

    1. He get olympic because all chinese destroyed at the beginning....if not chinese will get olympic 04 cos chinese didnt need luck
    2. He get WC05 cos LCW injured and LD injured...also TH lucky cos PG can make LD tired.....if LD and LCWat his best...TH wont get those title
    3. TH get 2 Asian Games Gold cos he is lucky.....1st title cos he played in South Korea not China (???? ) and LD n LCW (player that didnt need luck) is still too young.....2nd title cos LD too tired in team event


    The conclution is TH is Lucky Champion...his technique even at his best still cant compare with chinese especially Lindan and far for LCW ....so we must wait if he still have another LUCK!!!


  2. #648
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pejantan View Post
    The conclution is TH is Lucky Champion...his technique even at his best still cant compare with chinese especially Lindan and far for LCW ....so we must wait if he still have another LUCK!!!
    That might explain why I love watching this guy... it's like watching the winner at the casino.

  3. #649
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pejantan, thats not funny at all and you should start to call yourself "ayam kampung" with comment like that. For once why dont you start repecting the achievement people made for them self. I dont have to argue with you and defend TH cos TH himself have said on the article on the previous pages (if you care to read it) about him.

    TH is a great champion, dont fool yourself to think other wise

  4. #650
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    pejantan, thats not funny at all and you should start to call yourself "ayam kampung" with comment like that. For once why dont you start repecting the achievement people made for them self. I dont have to argue with you and defend TH cos TH himself have said on the article on the previous pages (if you care to read it) about him.

    TH is a great champion, dont fool yourself to think other wise
    hahahahah....u dont need to call me "ayam kampung" if u dont want another call u "ayam kudisan" hahahahahhaha......im just kidding bro, im TH big fans, since im indonesian too...it just a satire to others that always minimize TH achievement, that always said that TH is inferior than other

    All i want to say is just accept that TH is the biggest badminton ambassador, just like Muhammad Ali in boxing

  5. #651
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,664
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pejantan View Post
    hahahahah....u dont need to call me "ayam kampung" if u dont want another call u "ayam kudisan" hahahahahhaha......im just kidding bro, im TH big fans, since im indonesian too...it just a satire to others that always minimize TH achievement, that always said that TH is inferior than other

    All i want to say is just accept that TH is the biggest badminton ambassador, just like Muhammad Ali in boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by pejantan View Post
    i think all TH achievement including FO is just "LUCK"....he is the only champion that need luck to grab the title

    1. He get olympic because all chinese destroyed at the beginning....if not chinese will get olympic 04 cos chinese didnt need luck
    2. He get WC05 cos LCW injured and LD injured...also TH lucky cos PG can make LD tired.....if LD and LCWat his best...TH wont get those title
    3. TH get 2 Asian Games Gold cos he is lucky.....1st title cos he played in South Korea not China (???? ) and LD n LCW (player that didnt need luck) is still too young.....2nd title cos LD too tired in team event


    The conclution is TH is Lucky Champion...his technique even at his best still cant compare with chinese especially Lindan and far for LCW ....so we must wait if he still have another LUCK!!!

    Yeah, and more to the point in case you were serious, you should consider Indonesia "LUCKY" that you have Taufik, and that he is not playing for Singapore, or Malaysia, or China, or India or Thailand. Otherwise you'd be left with a bunch of second-stringers whose best comes once in 20 tournaments and who have really no excuse for their consistent under-performance.

    When Taufik says luck plays a part in winning or losing, what he probably trying to get across is that it is destiny, or karma. That is a sign of his maturity and humility. There are always a few million people around who would love to twist his words to suit their interpretation.

  6. #652
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pejantan View Post
    hahahahah....u dont need to call me "ayam kampung" if u dont want another call u "ayam kudisan" hahahahahhaha......im just kidding bro, im TH big fans, since im indonesian too...it just a satire to others that always minimize TH achievement, that always said that TH is inferior than other

    All i want to say is just accept that TH is the biggest badminton ambassador, just like Muhammad Ali in boxing
    hehehe i see thanks for the clarity. I dont mind with "ayam kudisan" (i still can go to the phamacy and buy the cream ) as long as not "ayam kampus"

    Speaking of ayam, i miss "ayam penyet" a lot hahaha

  7. #653
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,016
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    hehehe i see thanks for the clarity. I dont mind with "ayam kudisan" (i still can go to the phamacy and buy the cream ) as long as not "ayam kampus"

    Speaking of ayam, i miss "ayam penyet" a lot hahaha
    Nowadays,you can easily find 'Ayam Penyet' in every side of the road

  8. #654
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Nowadays,you can easily find 'Ayam Penyet' in every side of the road
    I cant blame them its "ENAK mak nyus" wkwkwkwkw

  9. #655
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jakarta Indonesia
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I cant blame them its "ENAK mak nyus" wkwkwkwkw
    but now im addicted with Bebek Goreng H. Slamet with Sambal Korek....almost everyweek after playing badminton i eat it

  10. #656
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    JP complained in his facebook after beating Gade, he felt that his legs could not move anymore...not sure he could play next day...but he did and of course it is tough for him to win with this condition...anyway..he is going under operation.

  11. #657
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow any idea of what operation is he going for?

  12. #658
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It seems you confuse "tired" with "exhausted". TH is "tired" physically and mentally after two tough fights with young guns, but he is definitely not "exhausted" physically.

    I used to play Friday night (after a hard day's work on a computer) and Sunday morning (fresh from a good night's sleep). Is there any difference between my smashes? Not really. My smashes are as weak as those in Sunday morning. Is there any difference between my sharpness? Big difference. This difference is not in big movements like "running", "diving", or "smashing", but in all the fine details of movements.

    If you watch the match, you can see that JOJ's "clever shots", "fast attacking shots" start to appear during the 2nd half of the 1st game. I said "if TH were fresh" based on the general form TH showed during the tournament. As we all know TH's form fluctuates wildly during any given year, so TH losing to JOJ in Jan. does not mean anything here.

    Anyway, how come saying TH tired means not giving credit to JOJ? Following the same logic, since I also said JP is not only tired but also injured in FO final, I am not giving TH any credit either. So I am after all very impartial, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    - So, basically you're not giving credit to JOJ for his game plan (lucky or not) and smart thinking during the match?..From what i saw, he played some clever shots by injecting fast attacking shots which threw TH off a bit and forced him to be defensive. Overall, JOJ was sharper throughout the game, including the net game. OTOH, Taufik just didn't have it consistently (either unlucky with his strings breaking 2x and a few long lifts which turned into give away pts). Further, in a few parts of the match, he seemed to lose focus. But certainly he didn't look tired to me.
    Regarding "If TH were fresh he should be able to beat JOJ easily in DO final" , if you don't know, JOJ beat TH prior to their Denmark Open MS Final match in one of the earlier rounds of the M'sia Open. See: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...4938&match=258 (don't tell me TH was tired also)..
    So, i'm sure JOJ knew and was already prepared to play Taufik coming into their DO Final.
    - As for Taufik being tired, sorry, you can stay with your opinion. But from what i saw in the match, Taufik was still launching his smashes well into the 2nd game and was still moving/running around and retrieving shuttles... Further, Taufik went all the way to the Final of the French Open, even if he played against players you think are not "willing to run" (TH faced JP also in the DO)..
    Now, if the scenario was Taufik playing in the Final Rd. of 2 consecutive tourneys and were to lose in the 2nd tourney, then i'd consider fatigue/being tired as a factor. But already being considered tired just playing in the first of 2 tourneys???..sorry, it doesn't fly w/me..

  13. #659
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    JP is trying to play a style that's a bit too harsh on his body... He is just not as fast/agile as he forces himself to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    JP complained in his facebook after beating Gade, he felt that his legs could not move anymore...not sure he could play next day...but he did and of course it is tough for him to win with this condition...anyway..he is going under operation.

  14. #660
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I noticed Taufik is getting better at winning long rallies. He always used to lose long rallies for some reason, maybe lack of concentration.

  15. #661
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guess who has the most posts in this thread?
    TH's biggest fan : ctjcad.

  16. #662
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    I noticed Taufik is getting better at winning long rallies. He always used to lose long rallies for some reason, maybe lack of concentration.
    FO and DO, TH looks fit and in better shape than before, but definitely cannot compare to TH in WC05 which I think that was the best of TH and I am priviledged to see him play live in Anaheim. With LCW at age 28 and hurt, LD not played much, and CJ who is beatable, and no other top opponents, who knows how far TH will go. As a fan, I am glad to see a great shape TH to entertain us.

  17. #663
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,664
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taufik is just rediscovering how to play the 21-point system. He needs to make sure he acclimatizes himself quickly at Guangzhou.

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taufik Black and Gold shirt, Taufik Hidayat Line.
    By James. in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Taufik Hidayat in TO Dec. 27
    By lalanthier in forum Canada East
    Replies: 107
    : 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. Taufik Hidayat
    By AzNl3oi89 in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 20
    : 04-11-2006, 01:10 AM
  4. Taufik Hidayat
    By hidayat fan in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 05-07-2005, 01:45 AM
  5. Taufik Hidayat
    By Pebulutangkis in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 8
    : 04-26-2004, 01:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •