User Tag List

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 953 to 969 of 1379

Thread: Taufik Hidayat

  1. #953
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Errr....I don't think Taufik is playing in the HKG SS as he has to represent INA in the SEA Games.

  2. #954
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Errr....I don't think Taufik is playing in the HKG SS as he has to represent INA in the SEA Games.
    Yes, Taufik should do not participate in SEA Games as we know LCW won't be there. So that big chance for young player to experience..

  3. #955
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,666
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Errr....I don't think Taufik is playing in the HKG SS as he has to represent INA in the SEA Games.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Yes, Taufik should do not participate in SEA Games as we know LCW won't be there. So that big chance for young player to experience..
    Clarification, please?

  4. #956
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Clarification, please?
    http://www.detiksport.com/read/2011/...sea-games-2011

  5. #957
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,666
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wish I could read that language! But I get the message: LCW will be absent from SEA games. And that is why you don't want Taufik to be there either, but a younger player. Right?

  6. #958
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,434
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taufik's name is not even in the entry list of HKG SS.

  7. #959
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Wish I could read that language! But I get the message: LCW will be absent from SEA games. And that is why you don't want Taufik to be there either, but a younger player. Right?
    Haha sorry I think you are understand

    Yes, absolutely alright. Give more experince for young player

  8. #960
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,666
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Haha sorry I think you are understand

    Yes, absolutely alright. Give more experince for young player
    Agreed! But I suppose PBSI want to make sure they get the medals, and that is why they may want to send Taufik there...
    Although I think Taufik should concentrate on the HK Open...

  9. #961
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Agreed! But I suppose PBSI want to make sure they get the medals, and that is why they may want to send Taufik there...
    Although I think Taufik should concentrate on the HK Open...
    IMHO, Trust them

  10. #962
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Other than INA, which other countries are sending their "A" team? SIN or THA?

  11. #963
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,688
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Errr....I don't think Taufik is playing in the HKG SS as he has to represent INA in the SEA Games.
    .
    I don't know about Taufik (regarding participating in the 2011 SEA Games), but the latest news I heard is that the Indonesian SEA Games squad will replace Fran and Pia with World No.19 pair Debby Susanto and M. Rijal.

    Source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...mes-squad.html
    .

  12. #964
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    I don't know about Taufik (regarding participating in the 2011 SEA Games), but the latest news I heard is that the Indonesian SEA Games squad will replace Fran and Pia with World No.19 pair Debby Susanto and M. Rijal.

    Source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...mes-squad.html
    .
    This link which last article annouce Taufik will be participate in the SEA Games 2011.
    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...ted-games.html

  13. #965
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    mother earth
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    idk, whether or not it has been shared before, but i found this video when TH won his olympic gold medal. I really miss TH when he was at his top, but hey, true fans always support their idol through ups and downs, am I right?

  14. #966
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyka View Post


    idk, whether or not it has been shared before, but i found this video when TH won his olympic gold medal. I really miss TH when he was at his top, but hey, true fans always support their idol through ups and downs, am I right?

    Yes, absolutely you're right

  15. #967
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37SoGNoaqSw&feature=related

    a
    nyone saw4 kings, ld vs taufik? looks like he lost alottt of weight o.o

  16. #968
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Other than INA, which other countries are sending their "A" team? SIN or THA?
    SIN has their best shuttlers except their top MD. THA has their best shuttlers except their top MS, Boonsak. The rest also should have their best shuttlers save for MAS, who are missing KKK/TBH, LCW and CEH/WPT but their 2nd singles and doubles are there

  17. #969

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taufik Black and Gold shirt, Taufik Hidayat Line.
    By James. in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Taufik Hidayat in TO Dec. 27
    By lalanthier in forum Canada East
    Replies: 107
    : 01-10-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. Taufik Hidayat
    By AzNl3oi89 in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 20
    : 04-11-2006, 01:10 AM
  4. Taufik Hidayat
    By hidayat fan in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 05-07-2005, 01:45 AM
  5. Taufik Hidayat
    By Pebulutangkis in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 8
    : 04-26-2004, 01:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •