User Tag List

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 1386

Thread: Taufik Hidayat

  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    taufik is not that rich??are you kidding??he just bought a extra huge motorcycle!it cost almost 2500POUND!!!!

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    changsha
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    30000 RMB? that isn't very much.
    players of China have to pay their team 70% of the income they gain in the tournaments for training and organization ( booking airline tickets, making reservations in hotels ...)
    what about in indonesia?

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    emm.....no idea!

  4. #123
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe you can ask to Indonesia Badminton Organization (PBSI) .......

    Quote Originally Posted by WangCai
    30000 RMB? that isn't very much.
    players of China have to pay their team 70% of the income they gain in the tournaments for training and organization ( booking airline tickets, making reservations in hotels ...)
    what about in indonesia?

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    malaysia, muar
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    his skill more prefect.....
    more like he.....

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not sure whether all this pics were posted before!









  7. #126
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thanks for sharing those...

    Quote Originally Posted by cao ci dan
    not sure whether all this pics were posted before!
    ...and as i recall, no, i don't remember seeing those pics posted in this forum...Looks like those pics were taken earlier during their wedding & the World Cup(soccer) trip...Hmm, noticed also you took those from a Friendster site?? If i may ask, who's Friendster acct was that from?? Whoever it is, he/she must've been a close friend of Taufik and his new in-laws..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-22-2006 at 07:46 PM.

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have seen some those pictures from ami gumelar's fster acct... thanks though..

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ...and as i recall, no, i don't remember seeing those pics posted in this forum...Looks like those pics were taken earlier during their wedding & the World Cup(soccer) trip...Hmm, noticed also you took those from a Friendster site?? If i may ask, who's Friendster acct was that from?? Whoever it is, he/she must've been a close friend of Taufik and his new in-laws..
    yup!taken from this acc:
    http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=31098108
    i don't think he's the real TH...but his friend/fan maybe!

  10. #129
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thanks for the link..Hmm, after perusing thru...

    Quote Originally Posted by cao ci dan
    yup!taken from this acc:
    http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=31098108
    i don't think he's the real TH...but his friend/fan maybe!
    ...in that link, i noticed Taufik was "discovered" by Mulyo??.. I thought it was Iie Sumirat who "discovered" Taufik and hence brought him to play in his club?? Maybe then, that was when coach Mulyo jumped in and became his coach??..
    Hmm, i also doubt that acct is of Taufik himself..but who knows??..
    *I noticed a pic of him in there, i believe of him eating. That pic was taken during last yr's WC where the INA team(players & coaches) were treated & dined out(prior to the competition) with myself and a couple other BC/BFers.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-23-2006 at 03:29 PM.

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah... so many taufik's fans here....=)

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ...in that link, i noticed Taufik was "discovered" by Mulyo??.. I thought it was Iie Sumirat who "discovered" Taufik and hence brought him to play in his club?? Maybe then, that was when coach Mulyo jumped in and became his coach??..
    Hmm, i also doubt that acct is of Taufik himself..but who knows??..
    *I noticed a pic of him in there, i believe of him eating. That pic was taken during last yr's WC where the INA team(players & coaches) were treated & dined out(prior to the competition) with myself and a couple other BC/BFers.
    the correct is taufik was discovered by iie sumirat, Tong sifu was taufik's coach before mulyo, TH doesn't make a friendster , a th fan who made it (not me )

  13. #132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does Taufik smoke?

  14. #133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo
    Does Taufik smoke?
    he's a light smoker

  15. #134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh....no wonder he smelled like someone who smokes.He should stop smoking.He will be in a better shape if he does.

  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taufik last Saturday in KL Open Final. A few minutes appearance. Then..err..gone. Lol.

    Erin: *gasp* Mei Ying!! ...OMG...look..it's Taufik Hidayat!
    Mei Ying: Where?! *gasp* OMG..

    A few minutes later, there was an announcement about the AG Gold Medallist He stood up and waved. Me & Mei Ying went crazee! Haha! Taufik rocks!

    and yesterday saw him again in KLCC. Faint.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by erin_hakkinen; 12-25-2006 at 12:17 AM.

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erin u saw him in klcc?with who?

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taufik Black and Gold shirt, Taufik Hidayat Line.
    By James. in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 11-03-2010, 01:28 PM
  2. Taufik Hidayat in TO Dec. 27
    By lalanthier in forum Canada East
    Replies: 107
    : 01-10-2009, 09:09 PM
  3. Taufik Hidayat
    By AzNl3oi89 in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 20
    : 04-11-2006, 02:10 AM
  4. Taufik Hidayat
    By hidayat fan in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 05-07-2005, 02:45 AM
  5. Taufik Hidayat
    By Pebulutangkis in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 8
    : 04-26-2004, 02:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •