Pro kennex destiny ti pro 787

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by manic111, May 18, 2006.

1. manic111

manic111 New Member

Hi
    Im a bit new to this whole racket buying thing-previously I have just gone with the most expensive that I could afford, but as I have improved id obviously like to learn a bit more. Ive found a really good deal on this racket (3 for the price of 1, pwp.com), so was wanting opinions on it. Has anyone used it? Is it good? If not, why not?

I tend to play mostly at the front of the court, but could also use a fair bit of extra power in a racket. Thanks a lot

2. snoopy

snoopy Regular Member

not used the racket so cant comment, you can find this racket on sale on ebay for around £25. I dont usually recommend buying rackets off ebay due to the number of fakes sold on there. I dont think i have ever heard of fake pro kennex rackets tho?

maybe somebody can comment on this

atleast if you brought one instead of three you would save your money if you didnt like the racket.

3. manic111

manic111 New Member

I assumed that the rackets being sold on Ebay were ones which other people had got with that deal, and didnt want