Results 1 to 3 of 3
05-19-2006, 04:12 AM #1
Newbie says hi, replacement for ISO800T? WTB ISO800
I am new to the forum, this is my first post, hi everyone.
A bit about myself before asking a question I guess, played 1995-1997 then stopped playing until last year. Used to play in Hong Kong, and now at Sydney.
I have been using my Isometric 800 Tour [Orange], for sometime, and seeking for a backup racket.
Now, I have a problem, as ISO-800 had been discountiued for quite some time now.
I have a few options:
1. Buy another ISO800
2. Buy an EXACT replacement of it, but different model
3. Sell my ISO-800 and get a pair of new racket, and get used to them.
Now, i have a few questions.
1. Where can I find an old ISO-800? They are NOT one ebay, suprisingly.
2. What the current racket that is closest to ISO-800?
3. Anyone [preferably at Sydney or Australia] wanna sell a 2UG3 Isometric 800?
05-20-2006, 10:33 AM #2
05-20-2006, 10:41 AM #3
Winex makes clones of (almost) all the YY model, which should in principle play the same.
By Ah Ching in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 4: 12-22-2001, 06:11 PM
By kaushik in forum Market PlaceReplies: 9: 12-10-2001, 10:55 AM
By VH in forum Market PlaceReplies: 7: 09-11-2001, 03:27 AM
By power player in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 7: 06-20-2001, 09:10 AM
By kwun in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 8: 06-14-2001, 10:08 PM