Vancouver Advanced Summer Camp 2006

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by B Kwok, May 19, 2006.

1. B Kwok

B Kwok Regular Member

Student
    Hi,

I live in Ottawa and I'm an advanced player who plays locally. Between now and the next season, I want to improve my skills dramatically and was wondering if anyone had any information about Advanced Summer Camps in Vancouver that don't need at membership to attend.

The reason I am asking is that I will be in Vancouver all of August and want to train. That brings me to another question. I've looked on the Clear One site and whenever I go to lessons for private or group, it can't find the page. So if anyone has information for that, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks guys,

B Kwok

2. bguy7890

bguy7890 Regular Member

They now do all the training at ClearTwo. I'd suggest that you give them a call to get the details. (604) 278-0221.

3. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Hello B Kwok,

The name is Andrew. I am a badminton addict and as such am always looking into what is going on for tournaments and training. There are actually several different options that you can exercise. There is the Hollyburn International Badminton Camp and Tournament the last weekend in July. I believe it is the 28th thru the 4th of August this year. It is an excellent tournament and camp and you learn from some great coaches. There are also several different badminton camps help accross Vancouver and the Interior near Kelowna and Kamloops. I know of two that are being held in both Kelowna and Kamloops. I am not currently aware of the dates but I know that people from Victoria and Vancouver are going to be attending so arranging for transportation and billetting would not be a problem. It is nice to see someone with the same sort of dedication to the sport that they would relocate for it. When you come down please feel free to contact me or just add me on MSN @ black_knight0069@hotmail.com I'd be happy to help you arrange some training with national level and world class coaches:D