MP100 Questions

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Jeff, May 22, 2001.

1. Jeff

Jeff Guest

I was thinking about purchasing a Yonex Mp100 over the summer with the money I will make. I currently use a Ti-10, and I've heard a lot of good things about this racket, and a lot of bad things. How much different is it from the Ti-10? If it's not that different I won't even bother purchasing this racket and try something else like a Ti Swing Power, or Carb.

2. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    its WAYYYYY different.
    i've used a 2u ti10 and then i own a 3u mp100.
    the differences i cant say, beacuse i havent tried a ti10 for long enough...i'll try tmw and tell u wot i think

3. Scooby

Scooby Guest

I have a 2U MP100 and a 3U TI-10. Previously, when I first started using the MP100, I will have a very bad ache in my arms, but after a few sessions, I have gotten used to the racquet, and I think it is great !

I tried using the TI-10, and feel that it is head heavy, even heavier than my 2U MP100 ! It also causes me to get a ache in my arms, maybe becoz I am not used to it yet.

These 2 racquets are not easy to use, especially, if you have not used something so stiff and head heavy. I would say that the TI-SP is easier to use.