User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, AS Pro series are very good. I tried Astec high end series Storm. I don't like it, it is way too flexible in my opinion. It has many modern and sophisticated tech: taper and slim shaft, wave technology, chrome color. Beside that, it costs rather expensive, as expensive as Yonex high-end rackets. It just does not suit me, but the chrome color is really cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are selling from canada, from where are you selling from? Toronto? Vancouver, etc? Will you be willing to ship to US? I live in midwest area.
    Also, if you have a website, please post the link!!

Note: aku juga arek surabaya . Alumni Frateran.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alan-Susy Technology

Hi there...
    I'm gonna comment a little about what blinan 8808 said about storm earlier...yes it's true that every badminton players have their own character in playing badminton, and it affects the racket character they're choosing as well...the storm racket by astec just weight 80 grams, that's why with the racket so light we used the synthium carbon, the best, that's light but strong...and it have the latest technology from us like the tapper shaft, wave power frame, that's why it's a little expensive but worth the money.

And about nanolight series, basically it's the same with the nanotec series, with the regular comfort flex (RCF), 3U/G5 (85-87g) with nano graphite for the material. Nano carbon more strong and durable than other material and can stringing up to 28 lbs...

I'm glad that ASTEC is already in US, next year we're gonna penetrate through Canada, but we haven't know which city yet...

And for all of you that's gonna come home this holiday to Indonesia, just send me your address, and we'll sent you our catalogue, thank you all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ASTEC,

I apologize if I sound like that I gave a bad comment to Storm product in my previous post. I did try to show that storm series have the newest technology as you mentioned before mentioning about the price. I just tried to give a fair opinion, but if it sounds like I badmouthed your product, I sincerely apologize.

Good luck for the current and next Astec product line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, ASTEC. Will the Astec avaliable in singapore in few years time? Im interested in the Astec racket as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver-
    Hi, ASTEC. Will the Astec avaliable in singapore in few years time? Im interested in the Astec racket as well.
    yeah ASTEC, gimana nich masak yang dekat2 belum bisa dapat ? sementara yang jauhan malah udah bisa beli ?

yeah ASTEC, how come the nearest neighbour can not get it this brand while other country can buy already ?
    I've seen some guys from Indonesia which bring ASTEC racket here ........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow.. quite few arek suroboyo here..

Yeah... ASTEC, do you have a plan as well to sell your products to Australia ?

Thank.
    wizzy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems you can request a catalog from www.m-geometric.com. guys can check it out. and as I know, they are the sole agent in North America..
    If someone get the catalog, please post it..^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wizzy
    wow.. quite few arek suroboyo here..

Yeah... ASTEC, do you have a plan as well to sell your products to Australia ?

Thank.
    wizzy

Yup...it's amaze me there are quite few arek suroboyo here...
    Already move to Surabaya a year ago for work, so sometimes still lost in Surabaya .... But, at least I still play once a week in Dasa Digdaya badminton hall here.

Hi Astec,
    I wonder who you are. Have you been attending in Jember local game that held by Smash Badminton Store around August 2005?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys! I'm using astec magic power 2 and titanium 18, are they old models? I like using them very much because the feel is very much like a yonex.are there new models? If so, what are the names and where in jakarta can I buy? Is it possible to buy in the court of Alan & Susi?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ada websitenya?gw mo liat2 modelnya ne..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't think they have a website..

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    Ada websitenya?gw mo liat2 modelnya ne..
    ..i doubt they do, but the above post #42 mentioned another website/company(in the U.S.) which carries the ASTEC brand(although upon looking thru their website & racquets inventory, i don't think they carry the latest & greatest model(s) as mentioned by BC member ASTEC above)...However, i've already a contacted a buddy of mine in Jakarta and have asked him to find out some infos on this brand..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-09-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serasalmus
    where in jakarta can I buy? Is it possible to buy in the court of Alan & Susi?
    check out their shop Susy Sports. The address/directions can be found in this thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=17558

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is that i'm in china now sealman..but i'll make sure that i'll go to their store when i go back.Thx ctjcad for the info..hope u're willing to share the infos with us.And for the astec,could u send me the catalogue?Send it to my jkt's address..i'll pm u for that..thx alot..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman
    check out their shop Susy Sports. The address/directions can be found in this thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=17558

Hey thanks a lot sealman!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinkalot gives an Astec racket a good review in the racket spec thingy he's working on. I'd like to check out Susy Sports in Jakarta this year so that we can have some variety in racket choice here in Oz. The rackets seem well made and I haven't heard any complaints which is great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ASTEC
    Hi there...
    I'm gonna comment a little about what blinan 8808 said about storm earlier...yes it's true that every badminton players have their own character in playing badminton, and it affects the racket character they're choosing as well...the storm racket by astec just weight 80 grams, that's why with the racket so light we used the synthium carbon, the best, that's light but strong...and it have the latest technology from us like the tapper shaft, wave power frame, that's why it's a little expensive but worth the money.

And about nanolight series, basically it's the same with the nanotec series, with the regular comfort flex (RCF), 3U/G5 (85-87g) with nano graphite for the material. Nano carbon more strong and durable than other material and can stringing up to 28 lbs...

I'm glad that ASTEC is already in US, next year we're gonna penetrate through Canada, but we haven't know which city yet...

And for all of you that's gonna come home this holiday to Indonesia, just send me your address, and we'll sent you our catalogue, thank you all
    Hi! Astec can you send my wife brochures at this address: Blok B4/12 Bona Indah Garden, Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan. Tel. 750 3145.

Is it possible to ask for 3 brochures?and possibly your contact number?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast