May 7th '06 - Gong Ruina and the Chinese (Funny)

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by yannie, May 21, 2006.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

5月7号的体育新闻...

龚睿娜进了陈金的房间,问了他一些准备啊,思想方面的问题,然后陈金回答说very good。龚睿娜笑了笑。正要走的时候,老板还说了句:唉,我头发还没理好呢,你们就拍拉!随后就照了照镜子,说:还可以还可以。然后还问了龚睿娜:这袜子放在台灯上烤能不能干啊? 很搞笑的哦!!龚睿娜进了蔡贇和付海峰的房间,先是问:可以进来吗?(都是这样问的,问陈金是:金金,可以进来吗?)付海峰说:可以啊,蔡贇啊,千万别出来(其实那时候蔡贇在厕所),然后龚睿娜和付海峰聊了起来,来了个电话,付海峰接的,(可能是李永波打的,因为付海峰说的是:蔡贇啊,蔡贇他在厕所呢)。随后,还进了鲍春来的房间,和夏煊泽聊了起来,龚睿娜:你在干嘛呢,写婚帖呢。夏:对啊。龚:都请了谁啊?夏:请谁就是不请你。龚:我告诉你,你请我我还不去呢。夏:那我也不去了(已经是被绕糊涂了)龚:那婚也不结了?夏:嗯,不结了。然后,众人大笑。
    又进了谢杏芳的房间(前面还进了卢兰的),问道:你准备干嘛啊。谢:购物去啊。龚:准备买啥啊?谢:就是一些时尚品。龚:买房子,汽车?谢:笑了笑。龚:电视机前的男同志们注意了,赶快买,不过已经没机会了。不准备约会啊?谢:哈哈。林丹他在准备呢。不烦他了。
    采访结束。

2. yannie

yannie Regular Member

ok here's the roughly translated version:

gong ruina enters chen jin's room, asking if he's prepared for some match, chen jin answers in english: very good.
    gong ruina laughs. when gong was about to leave,
    chen jin said: oh... my hair is not ok yet, and u're already showing me on the tv! then chen jin looks at the mirror and says: it's alright, it's alright...
    then gong ruina asks: u've socks grilling on the lamp? very funny o!!!

gong ruina then enters cai yun and fu haifeng's room... asking: can i come in? (always like this... asked chen jin: jin jin, can i come in?)
    fu haifeng: sure, cai yun ah, don't come out! (at that time cai yun was in the washroom)

then, enters bao chunlai's room and begins to chat with xia xuanze...
    gong ruina: what are u doing? writing wedding invitations?
    xia: right!
    gong: so who did u invite?
    xia: everyone except u.
    gong: i tell u, even though u did invite me, i won't go!
    xia: then i won't go either (he's blur now...)
    gong: then u don't want to get married???
    xia: right, don't want to get married... (then everyone laughs)

enters xie xingfang's room (before she didn't enter lu lan's), asking: what are u planning to do...?
    xie: shopping ah
    gong: what do u wanna buy?
    xie: just some stuff
    gong: house? car?
    xie: (laughs)
    gong: attention to all the male audience on tv! hurry to buy... but actually, there's no chance anymore... preparing to go on a date?
    xie: haha, lin dan is preparing.

the interview ends here.

#2 yannie, May 21, 2006
    Last edited: May 21, 2006
  3. kemana

kemana Regular Member

didn't see it on tv ~~>_<~~

4. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

haha, i actually was lucky enough to have watched this segment, it was really hilarious as described by yannie. chen jin appeared very boyish during the questioning by gong.

fu's facial expression tells me he can't wait for Gong to get out of the room. heh. :) he didn't really look at her throughout the interview and he answered her very curtly.

Bao mentioned there is no way he was going to strip if china won and he kinda covered his chest when he said it. hah, that part was funny!

chen hong i think was trying to sleep, can't blame him. but he still was a good sport.

the Xia part was really funny. esp. when he bantered with Gong about the wedding invitations. (he was also surfing the internet on his laptop during this time). he was like: no way i'm inviting you.:D

my impression of the whole thing is Gong has a good rapport with the team, it was very casually done. she was like a buddy and not a reporter. i think she even laid down on the bed and kinda raised her legs in a playful manner at 1 time.

5. kemana

kemana Regular Member

haha, sounds really good:)

6. lydster

lydster Regular Member

Hi i'm new here. But this sounds interesting and really cool.. Wish i saw it. Is there by any chance someone has it and can post it on here?