User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 44
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,460
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My thoughts on the Indonesia Open Draws

    Starting with the MD, where Team Indonesia's hope lies. Indonesia is certainly represented by many pairs, this being the home grand prix. However, I will mainly only focus on the Pelatnas pairs, with emphasis on the young pairs. The main core of Pelatnas pairs in order of experience and ranking are the top seeded Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto; Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (surprisingly not seeded); Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi, Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki, and Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan

    Despite the absence of top Chinese, Malaysian, and Danish pairs in the draws, there are plenty of mouth-watering clashes, as early as Round 1/32. Some old names such as Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya and Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. Some newly formed pair of veterans such as Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto and combi of veteran+young player in Eng Hian/Rian Sukmawan (representing Djarum club). There is also a newly formed Danish pair of Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske (due to Carsten Mogensen's injury).

    Quarter 1
    Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto (1)
    Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (5/8)
    -- Definitely a tough quarter for Luluk/Alvent to be in. They are drawn against Eng Hian/Rian in Round 1/32 and probably Zheng Bo/Gong Weijie in Round 1/16. Both are tricky ties, but, they should be able to win. Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae should not have a problem in Round 1/32, facing an unknown local pair. The tough match begins in Round 1/16, where they have an interesting match against either Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske or Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. I place my bet on the Korean pair to qualify to the quarter-final for an explosive encounter with Luluk/Alvent. Luluk/Alvent have a slight edge.

    Quarter 2
    Mohd Tazari Mohd Fairuzizuan/Lin Woon Fui (3/4)
    Guo Zhendong/Xie Zhongbo (5/8)
    -- The young Malaysian pair should not have a problem winning their first 2 matches en-route to the quarter-final. Their opponent will be either Guo/Xie or the defending champion Markis/Hendra. A real test for Markis/Hendra's credential as they are drawn againsts fellow young and upcoming pairs. They have not played Guo/Xie, but have beaten Mohd Tazari/Lin in the past. I put my money on them to qualify for the semi-final. Let's hope they don't disappoint.

    Quarter 3
    Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya (5/8)
    Gan Teik Chai/Abdul Latif Mohd Zakry (3/4)
    -- Probably the most interesting quarter. Tony/Candra is back and they are immediately seeded 5/8. They are drawn against 2 young Pelatnas pairs Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan in Round 1/32 and possibly Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki in Round 1/16. Yoga/Yonathan first have to first beat a qualifier and a Chinese Taipei pair before they can play against the ex Olympic champion.

    Meanwhile, Hendra/Joko possibly have the worst possible sequence of matches. They should win their first match in Round 1/64 (facing a qualifier), but is drawn against either the Thai's no 1 pair Sudket Prapakamol/Phattapol Ngernsrisuk or Hwang Ji Man/Jung Tae Kuk. The Thai pair has just beaten Hendra/Joko in 3 close sets in the final of the Thailand Satellite. The winner of the Round 1/32 match will play against Gan/Abdul Latif in Round 1/16. It should be Tony/Candra vs Gan/Abdul Latif in the quarter-final. Tony/Candra to qualify from this quarter -- they are too strong for any pair.

    Quarter 4
    Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto (5/8)
    Anthony Clark/Robert Blair (2)
    -- Relatively straight forward and Flandy/Sigit should have no problem reaching the target of quarter-final, with matches against an Indian pair and the young Chinese pair of Shen Ye/He Hanbin. They will probably play against Clark/Blair in the quarter-final, a match that they could also win. Clark/Blair will probably meet the Jap pair Keita Masuda/Tadashi Ohtsuka in Round 1/16.

    So, we could have an all-Indonesia semi-final, but, its not going to be easy for Luluk/Alvent and Markis/Hendra.

    Personal hope: Markis/Hendra to retain their title...but chance is again very slim. Hendra/Joko and Yoga/Yonathan to reach at least Round 1/16.

    Most likely scenario: Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya to be the champion. On paper, they look too strong for any pairs.
    Last edited by badMania; 05-23-2006 at 11:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Indo
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omg poor Rendra.. he is drawn to meet his brother Candra in the first round..

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    Starting with the MD, where Team Indonesia's hope lies. Indonesia is certainly represented by many pairs, this being the home grand prix. However, I will mainly only focus on the Pelatnas pairs, with emphasis on the young pairs. The main core of Pelatnas pairs in order of experience and ranking are the top seeded Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto; Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (surprisingly not seeded); Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi, Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki, and Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan

    Despite the absence of top Chinese, Malaysian, and Danish pairs in the draws, there are plenty of mouth-watering clashes, as early as Round 1/32. Some old names such as Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya and Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. Some newly formed pair of veterans such as Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto and combi of veteran+young player in Eng Hian/Rian Sukmawan (representing Djarum club). There is also a newly formed Danish pair of Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske (due to Carsten Mogensen's injury).

    Quarter 1
    Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto (1)
    Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (5/8)
    -- Definitely a tough quarter for Luluk/Alvent to be in. They are drawn against Eng Hian/Rian in Round 1/32 and probably Zheng Bo/Gong Weijie in Round 1/16. Both are tricky ties, but, they should be able to win. Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae should not have a problem in Round 1/32, facing an unknown local pair. The tough match begins in Round 1/16, where they have an interesting match against either Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske or Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. I place my bet on the Korean pair to qualify to the quarter-final for an explosive encounter with Luluk/Alvent. Luluk/Alvent have a slight edge.

    Quarter 2
    Mohd Tazari Mohd Fairuzizuan/Lin Woon Fui (3/4)
    Guo Zhendong/Xie Zhongbo (5/8)
    -- The young Malaysian pair should not have a problem winning their first 2 matches en-route to the quarter-final. Their opponent will be either Guo/Xie or the defending champion Markis/Hendra. A real test for Markis/Hendra's credential as they are drawn againsts fellow young and upcoming pairs. They have not played Guo/Xie, but have beaten Mohd Tazari/Lin in the past. I put my money on them to qualify for the semi-final. Let's hope they don't disappoint.

    Quarter 3
    Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya (5/8)
    Gan Teik Chai/Abdul Latif Mohd Zakry (3/4)
    -- Probably the most interesting quarter. Tony/Candra is back and they are immediately seeded 5/8. They are drawn against 2 young Pelatnas pairs Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan in Round 1/32 and possibly Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki in Round 1/16. Yoga/Yonathan first have to first beat a qualifier and a Chinese Taipei pair before they can play against the ex Olympic champion.

    Meanwhile, Hendra/Joko possibly have the worst possible sequence of matches. They should win their first match in Round 1/64 (facing a qualifier), but is drawn against either the Thai's no 1 pair Sudket Prapakamol/Phattapol Ngernsrisuk or Hwang Ji Man/Jung Tae Kuk. The Thai pair has just beaten Hendra/Joko in 3 close sets in the final of the Thailand Satellite. The winner of the Round 1/32 match will play against Gan/Abdul Latif in Round 1/16. It should be Tony/Candra vs Gan/Abdul Latif in the quarter-final. Tony/Candra to qualify from this quarter -- they are too strong for any pair.

    Quarter 4
    Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto (5/8)
    Anthony Clark/Robert Blair (2)
    -- Relatively straight forward and Flandy/Sigit should have no problem reaching the target of quarter-final, with matches against an Indian pair and the young Chinese pair of Shen Ye/He Hanbin. They will probably play against Clark/Blair in the quarter-final, a match that they could also win. Clark/Blair will probably meet the Jap pair Keita Masuda/Tadashi Ohtsuka in Round 1/16.

    So, we could have an all-Indonesia semi-final, but, its not going to be easy for Luluk/Alvent and Markis/Hendra.

    Personal hope: Markis/Hendra to retain their title...but chance is again very slim. Hendra/Joko and Yoga/Yonathan to reach at least Round 1/16.

    Most likely scenario: Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya to be the champion. On paper, they look too strong for any pairs.
    Can someone record Tony & Candra's matches?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    Starting with the MD, where Team Indonesia's hope lies. Indonesia is certainly represented by many pairs, this being the home grand prix. However, I will mainly only focus on the Pelatnas pairs, with emphasis on the young pairs. The main core of Pelatnas pairs in order of experience and ranking are the top seeded Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto; Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan (surprisingly not seeded); Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi, Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki, and Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan

    Despite the absence of top Chinese, Malaysian, and Danish pairs in the draws, there are plenty of mouth-watering clashes, as early as Round 1/32. Some old names such as Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya and Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. Some newly formed pair of veterans such as Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto and combi of veteran+young player in Eng Hian/Rian Sukmawan (representing Djarum club). There is also a newly formed Danish pair of Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske (due to Carsten Mogensen's injury).

    Quarter 1
    Luluk Hadiyanto/Alvent Yulianto (1)
    Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae (5/8)
    -- Definitely a tough quarter for Luluk/Alvent to be in. They are drawn against Eng Hian/Rian in Round 1/32 and probably Zheng Bo/Gong Weijie in Round 1/16. Both are tricky ties, but, they should be able to win. Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae should not have a problem in Round 1/32, facing an unknown local pair. The tough match begins in Round 1/16, where they have an interesting match against either Thomas Laybourn/Lars Paaske or Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto. I place my bet on the Korean pair to qualify to the quarter-final for an explosive encounter with Luluk/Alvent. Luluk/Alvent have a slight edge.

    Quarter 2
    Mohd Tazari Mohd Fairuzizuan/Lin Woon Fui (3/4)
    Guo Zhendong/Xie Zhongbo (5/8)
    -- The young Malaysian pair should not have a problem winning their first 2 matches en-route to the quarter-final. Their opponent will be either Guo/Xie or the defending champion Markis/Hendra. A real test for Markis/Hendra's credential as they are drawn againsts fellow young and upcoming pairs. They have not played Guo/Xie, but have beaten Mohd Tazari/Lin in the past. I put my money on them to qualify for the semi-final. Let's hope they don't disappoint.

    Quarter 3
    Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya (5/8)
    Gan Teik Chai/Abdul Latif Mohd Zakry (3/4)
    -- Probably the most interesting quarter. Tony/Candra is back and they are immediately seeded 5/8. They are drawn against 2 young Pelatnas pairs Rendra Wijaya/Frans Kurniawan in Round 1/32 and possibly Yoga Ugikasah/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki in Round 1/16. Yoga/Yonathan first have to first beat a qualifier and a Chinese Taipei pair before they can play against the ex Olympic champion.

    Meanwhile, Hendra/Joko possibly have the worst possible sequence of matches. They should win their first match in Round 1/64 (facing a qualifier), but is drawn against either the Thai's no 1 pair Sudket Prapakamol/Phattapol Ngernsrisuk or Hwang Ji Man/Jung Tae Kuk. The Thai pair has just beaten Hendra/Joko in 3 close sets in the final of the Thailand Satellite. The winner of the Round 1/32 match will play against Gan/Abdul Latif in Round 1/16. It should be Tony/Candra vs Gan/Abdul Latif in the quarter-final. Tony/Candra to qualify from this quarter -- they are too strong for any pair.

    Quarter 4
    Flandy Limpele/Sigit Budiarto (5/8)
    Anthony Clark/Robert Blair (2)
    -- Relatively straight forward and Flandy/Sigit should have no problem reaching the target of quarter-final, with matches against an Indian pair and the young Chinese pair of Shen Ye/He Hanbin. They will probably play against Clark/Blair in the quarter-final, a match that they could also win. Clark/Blair will probably meet the Jap pair Keita Masuda/Tadashi Ohtsuka in Round 1/16.

    So, we could have an all-Indonesia semi-final, but, its not going to be easy for Luluk/Alvent and Markis/Hendra.

    Personal hope: Markis/Hendra to retain their title...but chance is again very slim. Hendra/Joko and Yoga/Yonathan to reach at least Round 1/16.

    Most likely scenario: Tony Gunawan/Candra Wijaya to be the champion. On paper, they look too strong for any pairs.
    I think you're really clutching at straws expecting an all-INA semi. Luluk/Alven and Markis/Hendra have not performed well lately. They are very susceptible at the moment. Flandy/Sigit is a new pair. Who knows how they'll perform. Tony/Chandra (yes, I know everyone loves them) are back but can they click as before? I can see 2 INA pairs in the semis, maybe one MAS pair and a CHN pair.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's some of my ramblings on the draws for MS

    MEN'S SINGLES
    QUARTER 1:

    Chong Wei LEE (1)
    Yu CHEN (9-16)
    Wei NG (5-8)
    Eric PANG (9-16)

    LCW first tough tie will be against Yu CHEN. Lee should not have a problem. Meanwhile, Yu CHEN has to face Poompat SAPKULCHANANART in the first round and face Pawar ANAND in the second round, Yu CHEN can win easily! Ng Wei will possibly meet Eric PANG in the third round.

    PREDICTION: No question about it, LCW to qualify

    QUARTER 2:

    Kenneth JONASSEN (3-4)
    Anand CHETAN (9-16)
    Taufik HIDAYAT (5-8)
    Bjoern JOPPIEN (9-16)

    It’s hard to Predict this quarter, Kenneth JONASSEN faces Sheng Shiun LIAO in the first round and face Budi SANTOSO in the second round.It’s not difficult for him. The winner between Anand CHETAN and Li YU will meet Kenneth JONASSEN in the third round. Taufik HIDAYAT,who was playing after recovering from a back injury,so Kenneth JONASSEN should have a higher chance against Taufik HIDAYAT.

    PREDICTION: Kenneth JONASSEN to qualify


    QUARTER 3:

    Simon SANTOSO (9-16)
    Boonsak PONSANA (5-8)
    Przemyslaw WACHA (9-16)
    Chunlai BAO (3-4)


    Simon SANTOSO and Boonsak PONSANA will possibly meet in the third round. Boonsak PONSANA should have a higher chance against Simon SANTOSO.Their winner will meet Chunlai BAO in the QF.

    PREDICTION: BCL to qualify



    QUARTER 4:
    Shoji SATO (9-16)
    Sony Dwi KUNCORO (5-8)
    Andrew SMITH (9-16)
    Hyun Il LEE (2)

    Shoji SATO,the japannese beat Taufik HIDAYAT in the TC,he will possibly meet Sony Dwi KUNCORO in the third round. Sony Dwi KUNCORO should have a higher chance win. Hyun Il LEE,the defending champion ,won runner-up in AE open,bye in first round, faces Marleve MAINAKY in the second round.It’s easy for him.In the third round ,he should beat Andrew SMITH. His first tough tie will be against Sony Dwi KUNCORO . I think Hyun Il LEE can beat Sony Dwi KUNCORO,but it’s a hard task.


    PREDICTION: Hyun Il LEE to qualify


    FINAL PREDICTION: Chong Wei LEE VS Chunlai BAO
     (The winner is Lee)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought lin dan is on the list??

    opps he is not....just checked the draw list.
    Okay...LCW all the way then...

    Look out for Tony Gunawan and Chandra Wijaya (USA)!!!!!
    Last edited by nelsonkong; 05-24-2006 at 04:03 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virusvoodoo
    Can someone record Tony & Candra's matches?
    yes, yes, yes, someone please record their matches and post it in the tournament video sharing thread. i haven't seen them play in a long time, and back then, i thought they were a much better combination than candra/sigit. this is great news for men's doubles!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    personally, i think taufik will do well this time.
    he has a lot to prove, and it's home ground advantage, so i suspect he'll be going all out.
    so i'll say TH and CW/TG to win the MS and MD respectively.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,406
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seawell
    Hyun Il LEE,the defending champion ,won runner-up in AE open,bye in first round, faces Marleve MAINAKY in the second round.Itís easy for him.In the third round ,he should beat Andrew SMITH. His first tough tie will be against Sony Dwi KUNCORO . I think Hyun Il LEE can beat Sony Dwi KUNCORO,but itís a hard task.


    PREDICTION: Hyun Il LEE to qualify
    Don't hold your breath on Lee Hyun-il defending his title. He ceded a walkover in the Korean tournament he was in this week. One might guess this means an injury but I haven't heard that confirmed.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Analyse the draw of Indonesia Open 2006

    2006 Indonesia badminton open will hold in Surabaya next week. Some of the best shuttlers in the world have arrived in here to vie for the the 6* Indonesia badminton open title.

    MS

    Most top men singles players will be there to shine, except for lin Dan,Chen Hong,Peter Gade. Chong Wei LEE will be top seed in this event with a potential third round against Yu CHEN. Then the tall Dane Kenneth Jonassen or Taufik HIDAYAT will be in Lee's path,

    Hyun Il LEE is at the other part of the draw,.He could be facing England’s Andrew SMITH in the third round before a possible clash against Marleve MAINAKY.

    Chunlai BAO, with the 3rd seeding spot will be out to get his first title of last 5 years to prepare for his next target, the World Championships. He could be facing Boonsak PONSANA or Simon SANTOSO in quarter final.

    WS

    In the women's single ,China Hong Kong’s Wang Chen, also the title holder and world’s number 3 will defend her title in the first round against a qualifications player. Her opponent in the quarterfinals should be Kaori MORI of Japan. Mia AUDINA and Shao-Chieh CHENG will fight for a spot in the semi-final. Shao-Chieh CHENG could be facing Zhu Lin from China in the second round.

    Germany Huaiwen XU will be the other top contestant in the top half of the draw, XU should be meet China rising star Lu Lan in the quarter final, while the bottom part should see Pi Hong yan and Yao Jie fight for a spot in the 1/4 final.

    MD

    The men's double event has gathered more players with the top shuttlers from Indonesia, Korea ,China and Malaysia who will fight for a title .

    HADIYANTO Luluk/YULIANTO Alven are top seed and will against JUNG Jae Sung/LEE Yong Dae of Korea while on the other side of the draw, CLARK Anthony/BLAIR Robert will play LIMPELE Flandy/BUDIARTO Sigit.

    Tony Gunawan of USA reunite WIJAYA Candra, will be face TEDY/ANDHIKA of Indonesia in the second round.

    WD

    If the ladies double event is almost a done deal for China – even they field 3 pairs out of the total of 32 competing this week - there could be some interesting fight in the first round clash between England’s best EMMS Gail/KELLOGG Donna and China's ZHANG Dan/ZHAO Tingting. The top seeds Yang and Zhang will face NEDELCHEVA Petya/DIMOVA Diana in the first round.

    It could also be a good opportunity for Korea's LEE Kyung Won/LEE Hyo Jung to get important points before the World Championships with a possible spot in the semi final waiting for them. They'll have to beat a young Chinese pair and then Wei/Zhang if they want to make it that far. Then, OGURA Kumiko/SHIOTA Reiko, third seeds, will be probably waiting for them at this stage.

    MX

    Last but not least, the mixed doubles event will be for WIDIANTO Nova/NATSIR Liliyana the best way to prepare for the World Championships title they will be defending. The indonesia duo, are the top seed . WIDIANTO Nova/NATSIR Liliyana will start against Denmark’s PAASKE Lars/NIELSEN Helle, with an awaited probable quarter clash against CLARK Anthony/KELLOGG Donna of England. China ‘s XIE Zhongbo/ZHANG Yawen probably wait the indonesia duo in the semi-final.

    On the other side of the draw,England’s ROBERTSON Nathan/EMMS Gail should face China’s ZHENG Bo/ZHAO Tingting in the quarter final,meet LEE Jae Jin/LEE Hyo Jung of Korea in the semi.
    Last edited by seawell; 05-24-2006 at 09:48 AM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Tedy/andika is my friend from Bandung (Mutiara Elvana if i'm not wrong). They play very well especially Andika. In Bandung Andika can play single and win Bm 77 In Bandung. They also Finalist of cheers Singapore last year. The key of this pair is Andika.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TEDY/ANDHIKA will face GAN /Zakry in the second round!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event
    Don't hold your breath on Lee Hyun-il defending his title. He ceded a walkover in the Korean tournament he was in this week. One might guess this means an injury but I haven't heard that confirmed.
    Hoping he can recovery soon!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TONY and CHANDRA is gonna screw the others ~~~

  15. #15
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Wish i was there...

    ..badMania, where are your reviews of the other fields??..i'm sure MD is not the only one that counts..hehe

    Anyways, as i posted before, i think there is a highly good chance Taufik will go deep and possibly win this yr's IO. There are 2 reasons:first, he is getting healthier and is getting in sync. Second, he will be playing for the last time for his coach, Mulyo, who is planning to leave Pelatnas after this IO. So as a parting gift, i'm sure he'll be putting out his best for his coach...My feeling is he will meet Sony Kuncoro in the Final...

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tony/Candra? Hmmm.... damn old pairs, they do not have anything to show anymore. they are rotten man... I dont think they can beat those youngster...hahhaaa...

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's weird how Candra is playing for the USA

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Draws of Indonesia SS 2009
    By Sandy in forum Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009
    Replies: 62
    : 06-22-2009, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
  3. US Open draws
    By smartie1980 in forum US Open 2007
    Replies: 35
    : 08-30-2007, 12:05 PM
  4. US Open draws
    By smartie1980 in forum US Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 08-15-2007, 12:01 PM
  5. Indonesia squad facing the toughest draws
    By chemile in forum Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2006
    Replies: 5
    : 06-12-2006, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •