User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by erin_hakkinen
    All the best to Malaysian Juniors. Hope they can do wayyyyyy much better than what they did during Singapore Satellite Liew Daren reached semi final in Singapore Satellite..hopefully can win the title of Surabaya Satellite or at least reach final Must be better than previous tournaments!

Those who were eliminated in the early rounds.. remember, the harder you fall, the higher you bounce. And hard work will prevail any talent.
    All the best!
    Hahaha. I also want Weifeng to win Surabaya Satellite!! Gonna be interesting if they face each other again?? Weifeng said it's gonna be tougher since Chinese players and the Koreans are coming... Chinese aren't coming.. Koreans left... Hey but who cares?? Malaysian Juniors have got u, me and Yan Yan to give them FULL support. hahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How lucky the Malaysian juniors are?So,it's high time to pull up your socks.Be a fighter and fight to the last drop of your sweat.If you still lose,do not despair.Go back train harder.Indentify your weaknesses and correct them.Then, I am sure the girls supporting you all will be proud.I have watched Weifeng paying badminton since he was 12 years old.A very well-mannered,pleasant and unassuming guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magical_phoenix
    Hahaha. I also want Weifeng to win Surabaya Satellite!! Gonna be interesting if they face each other again?? Weifeng said it's gonna be tougher since Chinese players and the Koreans are coming... Chinese aren't coming.. Koreans left... Hey but who cares?? Malaysian Juniors have got u, me and Yan Yan to give them FULL support. hahaha.
    If Qiu Yanbo or Lu Qicheng is coming... Then Qiu Yanbo vs Chong Wei Feng... Who will you support? HAHAHAHA!
    Last time we fight about Chen Jin and Lee Chong Wei... *faint* Serla, we should support the Chinese... the Indos and the Malaysian (Juniors only)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    If Qiu Yanbo or Lu Qicheng is coming... Then Qiu Yanbo vs Chong Wei Feng... Who will you support? HAHAHAHA!
    Last time we fight about Chen Jin and Lee Chong Wei... *faint* Serla, we should support the Chinese... the Indos and the Malaysian (Juniors only)
    Who will I support?!?!? Cruel question.. but for the time being Chong Wei Feng I think?? *shy HAHAHAHA
    Hahaha.. Chinese always top priority... but if there are no China players.. Malaysian (Juniors only) all the way!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kokcheng
    How lucky the Malaysian juniors are?So,it's high time to pull up your socks.Be a fighter and fight to the last drop of your sweat.If you still lose,do not despair.Go back train harder.Indentify your weaknesses and correct them.Then, I am sure the girls supporting you all will be proud.I have watched Weifeng paying badminton since he was 12 years old.A very well-mannered,pleasant and unassuming guy.
    OMG... Kok Cheng about Feng Feng, sounds so touching, I don't know why... am I the only one who feels that way? *faint* Feng Feng will be so so happy if he reads this... I can only say JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU for Surabaya!!! Don't be distracted... *faint* again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to type "Malaysian Juniors" in google and the first link that pops up is our thread!!! Cheers Erin!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...aysian+Juniors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG... Kok Cheng about Feng Feng, sounds so touching, I don't know why... am I the only one who feels that way? *faint* Feng Feng will be so so happy if he reads this... I can only say JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU for Surabaya!!! Don't be distracted... *faint* again...
    OMG... Let's hope for the best for our dearest Feng Feng!!! With his good luck charms and everything That's why I choose him over Qiu Yanbo.. He's so sincere, nice, funny, sweet and well-mannered. As for QYB, I dunno... *faint* Anyway, go Feng Feng all the way!!! Anyway, I think Feng Feng will be even happier to read ur post, yannie...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah..if we go there to support them, i know we'll all cheer, clap and shout (may be jump too?LMAO!) anyway..i hope they wont meet each other again, cuz then i'll have trouble to decide on which one i'll support *faint*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to type "Malaysian Juniors" in google and the first link that pops up is our thread!!! Cheers Erin!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...aysian+Juniors
    wah! now lets add more infos on them in this thread. useful & informative infos, i mean

Cheers too Yannie!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG... Let's hope for the best for our dearest Feng Feng!!! With his good luck charms and everything That's why I choose him over Qiu Yanbo.. He's so sincere, nice, funny, sweet and well-mannered. As for QYB, I dunno... *faint* Anyway, go Feng Feng all the way!!! Anyway, I think Feng Feng will be even happier to read ur post, yannie...
    OMG... your words about Chong Wei Feng... I faint! Serla you're nuts... HAHA... He'll be sooo flattered! Don't forget all the other players!!! ARGH!!! Tan Chun Seang Lim Kenn Liew Daren Beryno Wong? ETC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG... your words about Chong Wei Feng... I faint! Serla you're nuts... HAHA... He'll be sooo flattered! Don't forget all the other players!!! ARGH!!! Tan Chun Seang Lim Kenn Liew Daren Beryno Wong? ETC!
    Since when are we not nuts!
    Yeah support all!! Zhang Wei Feng! Chen Jun Xiang (SUPER nice name!!)
    Liew Daren!! Aiya.... wish I can be at Surabaya right now Gonna ask my friend to watch me for me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hix hix hix bad news
    Lim Kenn has lost by Indonesian Player name Adityawarman or who i dunno
    hix hix hix i watched it myself...in front of me...LIVE!!! hix hix hix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ai Mei
    hix hix hix bad news
    Lim Kenn has lost by Indonesian Player name Adityawarman or who i dunno
    hix hix hix i watched it myself...in front of me...LIVE!!! hix hix hix
    Hey Ai Mei..thanks for the info. Too bad Kenn lost
    Did u take any pictures? Mind to share with us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok...i'll try to take some pic.......
    although he has lost but i hope he will come tomorrow...yeah maybe tosupoort his friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liew Daren lost to Indra Bagus (INA) 21/9, 24/22 in the third round.
    i wonder what happened in the first set, 9 points? the suddenly ..second set ..

Tan Chun Seang's result is not out yet. Hope het gets through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday, Tan Chun Seang bt Ahmad Rivai 21/12;23/21
    and got through to the QF.

Unfortunately, in QF, he lost to Alamsyah 21/18;21/18
    For full report & result, click here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what??????
    i went to GOR sudirman again but i didn't watch Tan's match.....so sad to hear that he lost...........
    i will post the pics tomorrow....sorry hehehe

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast