User Tag List

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to KKK-TBH.. 20 and 22 years old.. despite their age, KKK-TBH are already in senior team.. therefore, our malaysian juniors must show good results this year.. jia you!! get ready to fill in the singles department.. from what we see in recent tournament, TCS has the potential.. hope he can join LCW in the senior squad soon..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    I met Tan Chun Seang in All England. Plus other Malaysian Juniors. All are nice. Chun Seang is damn hyper, really like a monkey. Hahaha. Always talking and joking non-stop. Faint. Hope you will read this CS =P
    Yan. post the pic you took with the MJs here so that all of us can have a glimpse of it.ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay la.. maybe i will post it here or another thread about AE. wait till i upload it..

hahahahahaha jia you mjs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh our monkey ~~~
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faint. You posted it here. Hahaha.
    Btw, what do the chinese words say?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixory
    Just wanna share,while browsing i found this pic.Roslin and Hafiz twin brother,Hafifi and Hafizi.I never know they are twin until i saw this pic. They also junior badminton player from Nusa Mahsuri right??

yes they are from nusa mahsuri. i was training there twice last year and i saw them. im planning to go there for a 1month intensive training at the end of this year after my o levels. im sec4 you see.. the people there are nice and kind and funny! even head coach misbun sidek jokes. but my gosh. their training is tough. they like start at 630 in the morning and there are 2 or 3 sessions in a single day. when i went i only did 2 but i heard that there was 1 more which i did not attend that was held at 8pm at night. really fantastic that place. and the motivation level is way up high.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blazingchaos
    yes they are from nusa mahsuri. i was training there twice last year and i saw them. im planning to go there for a 1month intensive training at the end of this year after my o levels. im sec4 you see.. the people there are nice and kind and funny! even head coach misbun sidek jokes. but my gosh. their training is tough. they like start at 630 in the morning and there are 2 or 3 sessions in a single day. when i went i only did 2 but i heard that there was 1 more which i did not attend that was held at 8pm at night. really fantastic that place. and the motivation level is way up high.
    how come only Hafiz makes it into national team?? i am hoping for new faces too from nusa mahsuri too.. i have seen some nusa players playing in competition.. can feel that they have the skills but lack experience..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it better to have more clubs like Nusa and KLRC?? or it is better to do it like in the olden days......all in BAM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    is it better to have more clubs like Nusa and KLRC?? or it is better to do it like in the olden days......all in BAM?
    your olden days means 50s or 80s? in 50s, no BAM. all train on their own. centralize training only when competition is near

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

during '92 when MAS lift the Thomas Cup.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    how come only Hafiz makes it into national team?? i am hoping for new faces too from nusa mahsuri too.. i have seen some nusa players playing in competition.. can feel that they have the skills but lack experience..
    in my opinion, i think that hafiz has to thank his very good temper and
    character for getting in. if im not wrong when i was in nusa last year i heard that he is suffering from sinus or something. im not sure cos im not malay and i can only make up so much. nusa has many wonderful players. zulfari for instance is training at nusa and has rep. msia in singapore open before, but because of his age he couldnt get into the BAM/ MBA.. i dont know im singaporean i only know SBA. haha. yea. there are MANY MANY players there and they do have quite alot of exposure but it does depend on the tournaments sometimes. nusa has many strong players in the u-10 category. they are not famous but they are very good. im SURE that we will see new faces from nusa in the coming years.

hope i helped you. i will inform you when i have anymore news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do the clubs offer much more benefits than what BAM can offer to a good sportsman??? i often wonder whats the main difference between these 2.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    do the clubs offer much more benefits than what BAM can offer to a good sportsman??? i often wonder whats the main difference between these 2.....
    World of difference! dig out your own pocket when you are in Nusa Mahsuri while BAM will feed your packet till burst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that so??/ i always thought that the benefits of KLRC n NUSA is better than BAM....so sad to hear that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isnt it there's some misunderstanding between both of the club?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is that so? what is the misunderstanding then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i forget alrdy.. it was years ago.. dunno if they have resolve the misunderstanding.. thats why not much players from nusa in the national team, i guess...

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast