sotx in Europe, Holland!....maybe

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jerby, May 26, 2006.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Hi folks!

This is just a very general Question, since it's quite possibly that this will happen. BUT NOTE that there's a chance that this will not continue.

A sotx-only onlineshop might be coming up. In holland. near Amsterdam. But for it to start there has to be a minimal amount of equipment ordered. So I'm thinking of making up a list. here, on the forum. In haven'tgot any exact price yet. But as a ballpark quess: a woven 7 will probably cost 70-75 euro's ($90).

BUT NOTE It might take some time before it actually is sold. and maybe not teh rpice you wanted.

so teh question is really: would (and what would?) you buy a sotx product from us/them?

PM me...so I can draw an estimation of things to be sold (rackets, strings, bags, clothing, grips, socks, everything Sotx has, check out www.sotxsports.com or www.sotxsports.de!)

-Jerry

#1 jerby, May 26, 2006
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

thing is jerby, bbesports is selling the woven 7 at USD78. i realise you haven't got the exact price and shipping will be cheaper, but i'm wondering whether it'll be worthwhile. just don't want you to be wasting your effort ... :)

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

bbe has a lot more hidden cost...like a +6,5% when using paypal. and shipping. Plus, note the fact I don't live in Asia, and i'm interested in dealing in holland and maybe abroad as much as I can...
    and yes indeed. We stll have no idea what price we're gonna set. thansk for the tip though!

but bbe sure is damn cheap...hmmmmm. weird thing is: every racket of sotx is cheaper..except the woven16...

#3 jerby, May 26, 2006
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  4. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Hi there,

I'm back. Just to tell everybody our shop is a go. There's no site yet, but our trial order is close. PM me for a pricelist of our rackets and strings.

Disclaimer: this pricelist is not definative and not the list we will have on our site (but probable though) so you might luck out and score a good price.

(prices are in euro's 1EU = 0.8usd)

so: PM me if you're interested.

best regards, jerry

5. jerby

jerby Regular Member

correction:
    1 Eu= 1.25 usd
    1 usd= 0.8 Euro

whoops;)