Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just post the entries that seem interesting.. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cai Yun's blog entry, 28 May 2006

Seeing everyone leaving for me so many messages really makes me touched, really wish that I can have more time to chat with you guys, but our usual training session is very full, very tiring, and giving us no rest time. I don’t normally go online very often, so my typing speed is rather slow. During my rest period, I normally like to listen to the music because for me it is a form of relaxation as well as adjustment. Besides that, I like to read history-related books, because I am rather interested in history, especially during tournaments, I often read this type of books, whenever I have free time I always read. I know that everyone really wishes to see me in my daily life. However, ever since I was a small kid I don’t really like to take photos, so my daily life photos are very few. However, I will try my best to take a photo of my self in my normal life and share it with everyone, let everyone see the other part of me outside of the badminton world.

Thanks everyone for your care and support all this while, I am really touched having so many people caring about me, caring about badminton. I will definitely work harder. I also believe that everyone is behind me supporting me all the time. For me, it’s a very strong energy. Later whenever I have time, I will chat with you guys. If you have any opinion or suggestion please tell me; for me it is also a form of motivation. We can also enjoy some nice music together; if you know any good songs don’t forget to tell me. Haha. I’ll stop here then. I really type very slowly. So I hope you guys understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow...that's so interesting..............hehehehe....thx a lot, magical phoenix!!!!btw..nice nickname!!!hohoho....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon
    wow...that's so interesting..............hehehehe....thx a lot, magical phoenix!!!!btw..nice nickname!!!hohoho....
    Lol... thanks bluemoon.. Like CY, I'll try my best to translate for you guys.. If only Fu has a blog as well.. Hahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cai Yun's blog entry, 28 May 2006

Tonight Fu and I are informed that weíre going to Shen Zhen! (not sure about this line though )

Today my parents came to Beijing to visit me. I went to pick them up early in the morning. I am sooo happy because these few years Iíve been busy training and there were no holidays at all, so every one or two years I can only see them once! I always wait for the day when I can come back home from training and eat the food cooked by my parents, accompanying them chatting. For me it is a hope beyond my ability to realize, so these few years I have felt so guilty. So I will work hard to do my job, to doubly reply their love for me all this while. Today I accompanied them to the Summer Palace. After 7 years in Beijing, this is my first time visiting the place with such a nice weather. When I reached there I had a very different feeling. Itís like leaving the hustle and bustle of city life and I felt very relaxed. The weather is also very nice. Even though my parentsí journey to Beijing was very tiring, but I know that they were feeling as happy and content as I was. They will be staying at our house in Beijing for a week. After accompanying them for dinner, I had to get back to our team because tomorrow weíll start a new training session. I wonít be able to return home every day. But whenever I have time, Iíll go and accompany them.

Today I have also taken some pictures to share with you guys. It is kind of late now so Iíll go and rest. Tomorrow Iíll have to do morning exercises! Good night and sweet dreams!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cai Yun's latest blog entry, 17 July 2006! (Sorry for the not-so-orderly posts, I keep jumping dates)

My first day at Macao

This is my first time coming to Macao. Before this time, we never participated at Macao Open, so this is a first. This morning we went to adapt ourselves with the tournament courts. In the afternoon, we were at the hotel for training. At night, after dinner we also went to have a look around. I think that Macao and Hong Kong are kind of alike, very cramped. I don’t really like this kind of environment. Everywhere is a crowded place, and it’s not a very nice feeling. However, they really pay attention to this tournament, everything is arranged very nicely. The Chinese team stays alone at one hotel; the place is also not bad! Even though the weather here is still kind of stuffy, it’s already much better than Beijing. Wish everyone good night!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magical_phoenix
    Cai Yun's latest blog entry, 17 July 2006! (Sorry for the not-so-orderly posts, I keep jumping dates)
    no problem, magical phoenix...hehehe...as long as i can understand what CY wrote in his blog....it really doesnt matter..
    thx a lot for the translation ......yes.....i also hope that fu has a blog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2