Cai Yun's blog

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by yannie, May 26, 2006.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

2. seawell

seawell Regular Member

GREAT SHARE,yannie !

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Photos of him......

Attached Files:

4. luvtoro

luvtoro Regular Member

Student/Badminton Enthusiast
    hey! den does fuhaifeng have a blog too?

5. yannie

yannie Regular Member

I don't think so, will tell if he has...

6. WangCai

WangCai Regular Member

Maybe he has...

7. magical_phoenix

magical_phoenix Regular Member

The content of Cai Yun's blog is sooo interesting

8. nelsonkong

nelsonkong Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    wow...great sharing...lol...and great pics of him too.XD

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Regular Member

can anyone give me the translation of Cai Yun's blog? cos my computer cant read chinese........so i dont know what he wrote in his blog :crying: :crying: :crying: thx be4.....:)

10. emms626

emms626 Regular Member

student
    i will try 2 trans.......

11. bluemoon

bluemoon Regular Member

thx a lot!!!!!:) :) :)

12. magical_phoenix

Latest entry in Cai Yun's blog 13/7/2006:

Today is again Thursday, we don’t have any training in the afternoon. These few days I’ve been busy moving into another room. Since Xia Xuanze is officially in the men’s double team now, he is going to move in with us. Besides that I’ve always felt that my room is too small, so I’m going to move to another one. Xia is going to stay in my room. My room is now much bigger than the previous one, it doesn’t feel that constrained anymore. I’ve also combined two beds into one; it’s so comfortable! This Sunday we’re going to Macao and Thailand Opens, but Fu and I have told our coach that we only want to play in one tournament because after the Thomas Cup we have been playing in too many tournaments; it’s very tiring, and our condition is not so good. Coach told us that after the first tournament, we are allowed not to go to Thailand Open if our condition is really not favourable. After these two tournaments we’re going to Jin Jiang to have a 40-day intensive training. In between there will be Korea and Hong Kong Opens. No need to worry since we’re going to be able to connect tot eh internet in Jin Jiang. If I have time, I’d tell you guys about our training and life in Jin Jiang.

13. bluemoon

bluemoon Regular Member

magical phoenix, thanks a lot for the translation:D :D :D i really appreciate it:))))))) :)

14. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Somebody asks Cai the different types of crazy drills he does. If photos are available all the better for BF'ers :D.

15. magical_phoenix

No problem bluemoon. Do u still need the translation of the previous entries? :)

16. bluemoon

bluemoon Regular Member

hmm....actually yes....if u dont mind of course...;) thx be4....:D :D but just do it if u have time ok.....no need to be hurry.....thx....................:) :)

17. magical_phoenix

Cai Yun's latest blog entry, 15 Jul 2006

Wish me Luck!!

Haha, everyone seems very curious after hearing that I was moving to a new room, not really knowing our dorm’s condition. We live in a (daily? Normal? Not really sure what ri shi means) apartment, seven floors in total. Every team occupies one floor; the other floors are occupied by coaches and used as offices. We live in a flat; some are single room and some are double. Every team’s senior members and anchor men all live in single room; the others occupy the double room. Some of the second-layer team’s rooms even have 3 people sleeping in a room! I was originally in a single room, but I felt that it was too small for me, so I moved to a bigger room! Tomorrow afternoon we are leaving for Macao. I’ll bring my computer with me. If possible, I will keep you guys updated. Even though my condition is not at its best, but I will try my best.

18. magical_phoenix

I'll just post the entries that seem interesting.. Lol

19. magical_phoenix

Cai Yun's blog entry, 28 May 2006

Seeing everyone leaving for me so many messages really makes me touched, really wish that I can have more time to chat with you guys, but our usual training session is very full, very tiring, and giving us no rest time. I don’t normally go online very often, so my typing speed is rather slow. During my rest period, I normally like to listen to the music because for me it is a form of relaxation as well as adjustment. Besides that, I like to read history-related books, because I am rather interested in history, especially during tournaments, I often read this type of books, whenever I have free time I always read. I know that everyone really wishes to see me in my daily life. However, ever since I was a small kid I don’t really like to take photos, so my daily life photos are very few. However, I will try my best to take a photo of my self in my normal life and share it with everyone, let everyone see the other part of me outside of the badminton world.

Thanks everyone for your care and support all this while, I am really touched having so many people caring about me, caring about badminton. I will definitely work harder. I also believe that everyone is behind me supporting me all the time. For me, it’s a very strong energy. Later whenever I have time, I will chat with you guys. If you have any opinion or suggestion please tell me; for me it is also a form of motivation. We can also enjoy some nice music together; if you know any good songs don’t forget to tell me. Haha. I’ll stop here then. I really type very slowly. So I hope you guys understand.

20. bluemoon

bluemoon Regular Member

wow...that's so interesting..............hehehehe....thx a lot, magical phoenix!!!!btw..nice nickname!!!hohoho....:D :D