User Tag List

Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 800 to 816 of 1397

Thread: Saina Nehwal

  1. #800
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spearhead View Post
    Ratchanok Intanon, beat this player so she will never look down on her opposition again!
    I think you are an alias for someone we all know very well.
    Guys, take a look at Spearhead's posting history and you will see.

    Anyway, it is not proper to post this kind of messages in Saina's thread, you should do it in Ratchanok's thread.

  2. #801
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    I think you are an alias for someone we all know very well.
    Guys, take a look at Spearhead's posting history and you will see.

    Anyway, it is not proper to post this kind of messages in Saina's thread, you should do it in Ratchanok's thread.
    Could be. Kwun can figure this out at his end. He has means.

    Anyway it's a totally nonsense posting. It's at a point where you every time you see this.

  3. #802
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    I think you are an alias for someone we all know very well.
    Guys, take a look at Spearhead's posting history and you will see.

    Anyway, it is not proper to post this kind of messages in Saina's thread, you should do it in Ratchanok's thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Could be. Kwun can figure this out at his end. He has means.

    Anyway it's a totally nonsense posting. It's at a point where you every time you see this.
    I think that guy got banned.

  4. #803
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,155
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Could be. Kwun can figure this out at his end. He has means.

    Anyway it's a totally nonsense posting. It's at a point where you every time you see this.
    person banned.

  5. #804
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bulls Eye. I was right.

  6. #805
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,263
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what will we do without him!!!! (or her)

  7. #806
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    17,684
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    person banned.
    Pardon me for asking, person or persons because both sides were guilty? (You may PM me). Thank you.

  8. #807
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulation to Saina for the Thai Open win.
    I was super impressed with Ratchanok overheads smashes. Super accuracy and power.
    I was kind of alarmed that most of her points were from overhead smashes and wondered how long she can keep it up. Unfortunately towards the end of first game she was tired.
    Ratchanok lost due to tactical failure. Hope she learns from this and gives a better fight next time.

    Saina, you better work on your smash returns.
    Ratchanok totally dominated you from the back of the court in Game 1.
    Last edited by rogerv2; 06-10-2012 at 03:31 AM.

  9. #808
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,568
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Congratulation to Saina for the SS win.
    I was super impressed with Ratchanok overheads smashes. Super accuracy and power.
    I was kind of alarmed that most of her points were from overhead smashes and wondered how long she can keep it up. Unfortunately towards the end of first game she was tired.
    Ratchanok lost due to tactical failure. Hope she learns from this and gives a better fight next time.

    Saina, you better work on your smash returns.
    Ratchanok totally dominated you from the back of the court in Game 1.
    it's not a SS tournament.

  10. #809
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    it's not a SS tournament.
    Yeah .. just realised that. Thanks.

  11. #810
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,905
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations to Saina for the Thailand Open GPG title. 3 hard games against Ratchanok Inthanon. However, Saina is still far from the finished article, and I do hope she works on some of her more obvious deficiencies. Here win was much in part due to Inthanon's inconsistency and failure to stabilize her game. But hey, a win is a win!

  12. #811
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,905
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Saina Nehwal triumphs in Thailand
    By G Krishnan
    Monday, Jun 11, 2012

    http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report...ailand_1700710

    Excerpts:

    ...“It was a big tournament, very tough, and I played with most of the top players. The final was very intense because Inthanon is world No 11 and one of the good youngsters who is playing well against all the tough players,” the elated 22-year-old told DNA from Bangkok.

    ... “There were three to four Chinese players, but they were not their top shuttlers. The competition is very severe at every level nowadays as everyone is playing well.”

    ...“I can’t say now what I can do at the Olympics. There is still a lot of time. I have to train very hard for that. Olympics is not an easy tournament, the competition is extremely high. People expect a great deal from me. I just expect hard work from myself,” she said.

    ...“From then, till now, I have won many tournaments and beaten quite a few top players. You never know if you can win the Olympics, be it as a junior or as an experienced player. Last time, when I was 18, I beat world No 5 (Wang Chen) in the pre-quarterfinals. Even experienced players lose at times. It’s how you play on that particular day.”

    ...Her immediate goal, though, is to do well in the Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premium starting Tuesday. “That is a bigger tournament with tougher competition as the top Chinese players will be there. I have to be alert and aggressive. It is only after the first round will I know how I am doing there.”

  13. #812
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,568
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Saina Nehwal triumphs in Thailand
    By G Krishnan
    Monday, Jun 11, 2012

    http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report...ailand_1700710

    Excerpts:

    ...“It was a big tournament, very tough, and I played with most of the top players. The final was very intense because Inthanon is world No 11 and one of the good youngsters who is playing well against all the tough players,” the elated 22-year-old told DNA from Bangkok.

    ... “There were three to four Chinese players, but they were not their top shuttlers. The competition is very severe at every level nowadays as everyone is playing well.”

    ...“I can’t say now what I can do at the Olympics. There is still a lot of time. I have to train very hard for that. Olympics is not an easy tournament, the competition is extremely high. People expect a great deal from me. I just expect hard work from myself,” she said.

    ...“From then, till now, I have won many tournaments and beaten quite a few top players. You never know if you can win the Olympics, be it as a junior or as an experienced player. Last time, when I was 18, I beat world No 5 (Wang Chen) in the pre-quarterfinals. Even experienced players lose at times. It’s how you play on that particular day.”

    ...Her immediate goal, though, is to do well in the Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premium starting Tuesday. “That is a bigger tournament with tougher competition as the top Chinese players will be there. I have to be alert and aggressive. It is only after the first round will I know how I am doing there.”
    she played with most of the top players? what on earth is she talking about?
    the top players will be at Indonesia this week, lets see how she getting on.

  14. #813
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,155
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    she played with most of the top players? what on earth is she talking about?
    the top players will be at Indonesia this week, lets see how she getting on.
    maybe she mean the top players in the tournament.

    but that's hardly so. she played 4 Thais and one Chinese.

  15. #814
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,905
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    she played with most of the top players? what on earth is she talking about?
    the top players will be at Indonesia this week, lets see how she getting on.
    Did you manage to get past the first paragraph? Or just maybe there's nothing there to grab your attention?

  16. #815
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    she played with most of the top players? what on earth is she talking about?
    the top players will be at Indonesia this week, lets see how she getting on.
    She is talking in the context of the tournament. When she says her opponents are not tough people complain, when she says the opposite people also complain ....

  17. #816
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    hehehe..:P
    Posts
    926
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    She is talking in the context of the tournament. When she says her opponents are not tough people complain, when she says the opposite people also complain ....
    Ya!Exactly....whatever she says people just complain..

Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Saina Nehwal and Ranking
    By geebees90 in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 12
    : 12-13-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Tribute to Indian Star, Saina Nehwal
    By Loh in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 9
    : 08-01-2009, 11:25 PM
  3. Saina Nehwal at the 2009 India Open
    By chris-ccc in forum India Open 2009
    Replies: 28
    : 03-28-2009, 12:47 AM
  4. Interview with Indian Rising Star and Phil Open Champion Saina Nehwal
    By vip_m in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 06-09-2006, 12:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •