User Tag List

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 1397

Thread: Saina Nehwal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayachico View Post
    But she's never 100% fit.. when had she been 100% fit? its always 50-70% fit.. maybe her ability just wont get to 100%?? time for reality check.. not 100% cant be her excuse forever, she needs to get a better one. And come on, not everyone is 100% in a tournament, every player has their own old/new injuries so please dont keep reminding people as if she's the only one that is not fit
    No player could be 100% fit most of the time, who could?

Hm, if everyone is 100%, what do you think will be the ranking?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saina Nehwal Exclusive: ‘I wasn’t up to the mark’

Saina Nehwal is a lot more philosophical now. In earlier times, a loss would see her brood for long after the match and she would be inconsolable. These days, she seems to get back to her normal self quickly. The Olympic medal – a long-sought dream – has helped her contextualise the other performances, and she knows she can’t be at her best through the year.

What happened?Too many tournaments. I was a little tired. It happens, it’s a long circuit. Wang Lin has been playing well for a year. She was World Champion before. It’s always tough to play the Chinese. All of them are good, and it’s tough to play them again and again. The last I played her was in 2011, at the Malaysia Open GP Gold. I wasn’t up to the mark today.

While playing in Asia, how do you find the Chinese crowd reacting to you?
    The crowd hardly makes a difference. I’ve been playing for so many years now, I’m used to it. I know if I’m not fit, I can’t handle the Chinese players. If I’m fit I can handle any of them. Before the tournament, I knew I wasn’t 100 per cent fit. It’s not easy at this level. With the (knee) injury too… it’s not easy to perform well. The (right) knee is not fully all right. (But) I have to defend a lot of points. My next break is in January, after the Malaysia Open. Then I will think of doing something for the knee.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/11/2...p-to-the-mark/

What does she mean,Is the injury is as big as one has to get a surgery or what..?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    Saina Nehwal Exclusive: ‘I wasn’t up to the mark’

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/11/2...p-to-the-mark/

What does she mean,Is the injury is as big as one has to get a surgery or what..?

Sometimes the thought of re-injuring or aggravating the knee is enough to bring your game down considerably.

At her level, it is very hard to wait for the knee to completely heal. She is probably trying her best to avoid the surgical approach.

I believe Wang Yihan is also currently facing the same problem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But she's never 100% fit.. when had she been 100% fit? its always 50-70% fit.. maybe her ability just wont get to 100%?? time for reality check.. not 100% cant be her excuse forever, she needs to get a better one. And come on, not everyone is 100% in a tournament, every player has their own old/new injuries so please dont keep reminding people as if she's the only one that is not fit
    maybe her ability just wont get to 100%?? what do you mean by that??
    100% cant be her excuse forever, she needs to get a better one
    -- seems like he is happy with her knee problems..
    dont keep reminding people as if she's the only one that is not fit -- If you dont feel like hearing players' physical problems, then just close your ears. This is my duty to wish her to come back from injury and i am certainly doing right. If you hate it, just please keep it you . Dont need to mention your angry here. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    dont keep reminding people as if she's the only one that is not fit -- If you dont feel like hearing players' physical problems, then just close your ears. This is my duty to wish her to come back from injury and i am certainly doing right. If you hate it, just please keep it you . Dont need to mention your angry here. Lol
    Wow ... you certainly changed for the better and can control yourself now .

Lets see this in a positive light, some people are threatened by Saina, hence all the negative propaganda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pls, forgive me if my word are inappropriate.. i do hope her knee will be ok/healed for good and she will be fit as other players and I'm not saying 100%, just match fit like every other players and i certainly did not get angry of her excuse or whatever i said that made u feel that i got angry. and i remember i did mention that not every player is 100% fit and not only saina alone is not 100% fit. see, its for every other players as well so i did not only critize her, maybe i was doing it in the wrong thread and hence, the misunderstandings.
    It was just her interview after every match, the 'not 100% fit' she brought up after every losses. It sounded a little, very very little bit like a sore loser, very very very little alright?
    Once again, I mean no harm to discredit SN is any way. I'm sorry if it angered anyone one of her fans here

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pls, forgive me if my word are inappropriate.. i do hope her knee will be ok/healed for good and she will be fit as other players and I'm not saying 100%, just match fit like every other players and i certainly did not get angry of her excuse or whatever i said that made u feel that i got angry. and i remember i did mention that not every player is 100% fit and not only saina alone is not 100% fit. see, its for every other players as well so i did not only critize her, maybe i was doing it in the wrong thread and hence, the misunderstandings.
    It was just her interview after every match, the 'not 100% fit' she brought up after every losses. It sounded a little, very very little bit like a sore loser, very very very little alright?
    Once again, I mean no harm to discredit SN is any way. I'm sorry if it angered anyone one of her fans here
    "It was just her interview after every match, the 'not 100% fit' she brought up after every losses." Excuse me... She already said it before coming to this tournament. She said " her knee problem is still existing ". I dont know why all people are targeting saina alone.

"It sounded a little, very very little bit like a sore loser, very very very little alright?" Not at all.. I pity those who are still believing she is a loser. She is the one who has broken the china wall in the top. she is just 22.

Even top players are not allowed to say that they are not fit..???? what a world is this...!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope, when she wins, she's great even if she's not 100% fit.. when she lost, its because she's not 100% fit.
    "When she wins, she's great"? Then she can't be all that great considering all the countless times she's lost. LOL!

Nehwal also says that when she's fully fit she can handle any of the Chinese players. I guess that means she wasn't fit at the Olympics or at any of the other major tournaments. LOL!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace, peace..brothers and sisters.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    "When she wins, she's great"? Then she can't be all that great considering all the countless times she's lost. LOL!

Nehwal also says that when she's fully fit she can handle any of the Chinese players. I guess that means she wasn't fit at the Olympics or at any of the other major tournaments. LOL!
    Handling does not mean winning....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right. hehehe..:P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh huh. So when she says she can handle someone, what do you think she means? That she can play well enough against them but not beat them?

Riiight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh huh. So when she says she can handle someone, what do you think she means? That she can play well enough against them but not beat them?

Riiight.
    Wow.. You came right back !!!!!!...
    I pity you.. For some of the so called saina haters, i wanna mention something.. I bravely announce that she is the one who created history in india by winning the first medal for badminton.
    She has done single handedly for india. Excellent work saina.... She dont believe in bunches. lol
    "History making is a prestigious and marvelous than just making victory one among the others which their ancestors have done it already" lol

We are history makers..

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would agree. What would be the point of saying you can handle an opponent but not be able to beat them in recent tournaments?

Either it's loss of form for whatever reason (and so presently unable to handle them), or the opponents have worked out a strategy to make the wins. In any case, Saina (or any other player) have to develop their own strategy. Nothing wrong with that if you want to stay at the top.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. She handled handsome bunch of people already in recent times... Yihan, Li xuerui, shixian, li han, CXJ, Liu xin etc.. .. She does not get chance to play jiang yanjiao this year.. What do you mean by all these victories.. ???
    We can proudly say that she is handling a bunch... not a particular person...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. She handled handsome bunch of people already in recent times... Yihan, Li xuerui, shixian, li han, CXJ, Liu xin etc.. .. She does not get chance to play jiang yanjiao this year.. What do you mean by all these victories.. ???
    We can proudly say that she is handling a bunch... not a particular person...
    yo, you need to come back to reality.. stop living in denial or in SN's fan group world.. no one really said she suck at badminton. i guess MAJORITY of the people agrees that she is a top player.. yes, she's beaten a handful bunch of chinese players, and players from all around the world several times, but that handful bunch of chinese players n few of players from other country also have beaten her several times, please do not ignore/forget those because you seem to be doing so. She's great but not the greatest ok??

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is for saina... So, guys who want to disgrace her fame or want to ridicule her for nothing, i wanna request one thing.. Please dont do this here. She is not fit in this tournament. Thats why she could not win it.. Thats all. Full stop to this topic..