User Tag List

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 1,293 to 1,309 of 1397

Thread: Saina Nehwal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why on earth would Saina be afraid to face Sindhu? Saina is still twice the player Sindhu is. One great tournament for Sindhu in China Masters doesn't change that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopalprasad View Post
    No right now Nozomi needs to grow up a bit to get to the superseries, meanwhile SN is just getting prepared for another tournament at anyone elses home turf or a neutral venue where she could slambang a few opponent real hard, not just for a few tournaments but for some good time!!

Does this sounds good to you may be you would like such comments.... or a few smileys would make it more interesting for you...

on a side note you are experienced enough to know the reasons and i thought, you attain pleasures by such comments & since my other friend is getting calm these days, I shot this one as a joke to get you excited
    Hi Gopal, Dont waste your valuable time in replying this funny fellow.. He seems to be enjoying making such potshots against saina.. Let him enjoy. Afterall, he doesn't have any other valuable work other than this funny comments which he makes then and there and enjoys by himself. Ha ha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Hi Gopal, Dont waste your valuable time in replying this funny fellow.. He seems to be enjoying making such potshots against saina.. Let him enjoy. Afterall, he doesn't have any other valuable work other than this funny comments which he makes then and there and enjoys by himself. Ha ha.
    Who are you to determine who should and shouldn't reply to my posts?!

All I did was state she might not wish to play Nozomi if she still fears injury therefore she withdrew. I don't understand why she didnt bother closing out the match, that bit made no sense to me.

I'm not sure whether your pos is deliberately meant to be a personal attack or not.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yamsyams View Post
    Hmm so is SN still injured or not?

In any case, I'm glad that she retired then and there if she were to give a walkover in her next match, gives a chance for her opponent to play on.
    For your kind information..

“I have recovered completely now. I am playing some good badminton and hope to do well here. The field is quite challenging and no player can be underestimated,” -- This was said by Asian Junior champion Sindhu. Not Saina. Saina does not wanted her fans to get disappointed . Thats why, despite her knee injury , she took part in the first round and let her Russian opponent a chance to play in the second round instead of winning her. Actually, she booked ticket to her home town already(even before entering Lucknow where tournament is going on) thinking of to go back on the same day when she played her first round. Hence , its not as if like LD Rules says about something(from his worthless imaginery world) which he usually tells about her and showing his valuable standards.
    Last edited by scorpion1; 12-20-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would anyone tell me how serious is Saina's knee problem? She just retired after such a comfortable leading... and if she withdraw this match on purpose, and why? I hope she is okay anyway
    In my humble view, besides WYH, She probably the only non-chinese player so far , can challenge LXR - the new queen of WS.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dieter_spath View Post
    would anyone tell me how serious is Saina's knee problem? She just retired after such a comfortable leading... and if she withdraw this match on purpose, and why? I hope she is okay anyway
    In my humble view, besides WYH, She probably the only non-chinese player so far , can challenge LXR - the new queen of WS.
    Dont worry dieter_spath. She will take part in Korea open next year definitely. She does not want her fans to disappoint just by withdrawing from the tournament without playing a single match. Thats why, she came here to play the first round(actually she booked a ticket to her home tome already before coming to participate in this tournament). . If she have won the match against russian and withdrawing afterwards from the tournament , it would be a very big disappointment to the russian who played her in the first round. Thats why, she withdrew while she holds the match point and she gave opportunity to the russian to play her second round.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is going to heal her knee problem in her home town and come back to korea to play.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Who are you to determine who should and shouldn't reply to my posts?!

All I did was state she might not wish to play Nozomi if she still fears injury therefore she withdrew. I don't understand why she didnt bother closing out the match, that bit made no sense to me.

I'm not sure whether your pos is deliberately meant to be a personal attack or not.
    I am actually happy that saina played till match point.This actually avoids the advantage of being fresh due to an retired opponent in the previous round and other advantages...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    I am actually happy that saina played till match point.This actually avoids the advantage of being fresh due to an retired opponent in the previous round and other advantages...
    Might as well have tried to finish and claim the ranking points though surely?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it reminds me of what LD did to KT during all england semi finals?? and what others say about LD about who is waiting for him in finals??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont worry dieter_spath. She will take part in Korea open next year definitely. She does not want her fans to disappoint just by withdrawing from the tournament without playing a single match. Thats why, she came here to play the first round(actually she booked a ticket to her home tome already before coming to participate in this tournament). . If she have won the match against russian and withdrawing afterwards from the tournament , it would be a very big disappointment to the russian who played her in the first round. Thats why, she withdrew while she holds the match point and she gave opportunity to the russian to play her second round.
    I'm very happy to know about it. Go Saina!
    btw, I'm a chinese but I admit I love Saina's skills and fighting spirts... It's wonderful to see her match against top chinese players!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dieter_spath View Post
    I'm very happy to know about it. Go Saina!
    btw, I'm a chinese but I admit I love Saina's skills and fighting spirts... It's wonderful to see her match against top chinese players!
    Oh.. You are chinese..!!! I thought you were from India .. Sounds Interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you think that this is a good and honorable thing to do? What about the opinion of the tournament boss, being outraged and talking openly about his disappointment with Saina's behaviour, questioning why she even came at all? Saina was asking the tournament to re-schedule her match a couple of hours earlier, so that she could make her flight. Well, she didn't say that was the reason, of course. So they go through this trouble to help her, and then she thanks them by quitting match point up and jumps on the next airplane. Had she not been in the draw, the Russian would have been given the chance to win the REAL way. Do you think she felt like a winner, progressing to the second round like this? I think it's silly that she came here to such a small tournament (for her standard) in the first place when she is not fit enough to play and clearly had no intentions of playing more than one match. She could better just rest up for the new season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before I get attacked for this post, look at it from a neutral point of view:

Surely, if Saina had booked a flight out that evening, prior to playing the match, and then withdrew just before she could have finished the match, there should be some sort of penalty brought against her?

She had no intention of finishing the match if she had booked a flight coinciding with the next match. With this, someone could have bet a lot of money of Saina losing knowing she would, this is surely the same as match fixing?

Playing with no intention of winning, is the same as match fixing surely?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayachico View Post
    it reminds me of what LD did to KT during all england semi finals?? and what others say about LD about who is waiting for him in finals??
    French SS 2011 SF if I'm not wrong.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really worried about her knee problem.. She need to take rest and come back with her knee problem cured. So that she can come with a bang and play with her full potential to win Korea Open 2012.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Before I get attacked for this post, look at it from a neutral point of view:

Surely, if Saina had booked a flight out that evening, prior to playing the match, and then withdrew just before she could have finished the match, there should be some sort of penalty brought against her?

She had no intention of finishing the match if she had booked a flight coinciding with the next match. With this, someone could have bet a lot of money of Saina losing knowing she would, this is surely the same as match fixing?

Playing with no intention of winning, is the same as match fixing surely?!
    Interesting aspect. But regarding betting, this is only valid for completed matches. If one player retires, it does not count as completed match and no bets will be valid.

If she would have finished the match and lost on purpose, it would have been another story. I would agree with you that playing with no intention of winning, must surely be the same as match fixing.
    Last edited by vixter; 12-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast