User Tag List

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 1,378 to 1,394 of 1397

Thread: Saina Nehwal

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borbor View Post
    that's classier than something similar in my language

"those who are constipated will blame the hard ground for not being able to take a ****" :d
    oh my god>>>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Against you???
    against the player whom the crowd doesn't like
    My gosh.... First go and watch the match between Saina vs Li Xuerui in that. You will find it. People were not bias . Fair amount of crowd were supporting Li Xuerui not as if it happens in china where each and every person will support only chinese players. Lol.
    I already watched it at that time when the match were played. china supporters and perhaps some Chinese Indonesian support LXR and the other Chinese. But surely they only a minority in Istora. China spectators just support in normal way, no need to boo the players from other countries.
    Dont blame simply crowd for anything. I have watched many people from china blaming Korean line judges as well as Indonesian crowd etc etc to conceal their weaknesses . There is a proverb in our native language which says " Those who does not know how to dance will blame the platform where he is dancing ". Lol..
    not only China blame Korean line judges. Other countries also, include Malaysian fans for what happened during China open 2007. and if i remember correctly, even your idol taufik also complaint the same. What else to say ?
    When saina played Li Xuerui in this superseries finals, except Gopichand noboody clapped whenever saina made a point. But when Li played, its completely change(even much more louder than Indonesia). So, before seeing your things, don't point on others.
    much more louder than Indonesia ? hahaha. I never heard spectators in China shout louder than Indonesia hahaha. In China, no "huu"(for their "enemy") and no"yeah" (for their idol), but in Indonesia, it is very common. Happened so many times.
    COming to Saina's endorsement deals etc etc etc (earnings are more than LinDan and Lee Chong wei), i dont need to show you for the same. If you wanna know it, go and check internet. Whole world knows it. Even Commentator GC was praising about the endorsement deals and gifts and praises which Saina(a woman player received than anybody, both men and women, in the world so far) has received. If you still need to cross check, go and check it.
    I already search it, and I only find, Saina as the richest Indian bla bla bla
    So, if you fail to prove it, dont blame crowd as well as climate or any other thing...Lol
    i only say saina win in indonesia doesn't prove anything, bcoz she was support by ina crowd. Support from the most extremely cround around the world = biggest advantages for her. end of words, I never say li xuerui lose bcoz of the crowd.
    Last edited by Fortune; 01-12-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
    against the player whom the crowd doesn't likeI already watched it at that time when the match. china supporters and perhaps some Chinese Indonesian support LXR and the other Chinese. But surely they only a minority in Istora. China spectators just support in normal way, no need to boo the players from other countries.not only China blame Korean line judges. Other countries also, include Malaysian fans for what happened during China open 2007. and if i remember correctly, even your idol taufik also complaint the same. What else to say ? much more louder than Indonesia ? hahaha. I never heard spectators in China shout louder than Indonesia hahaha. In China, no "huu"(for their "enemy") and "yeah" (for their idol), but in Indonesia, it is very common. Happened so many times.I already search it, and I only find, Saina as the richest Indian bla bla blai only say saina win in indonesia doesn't proveanything, bcoz she was support by ina crowd.i never say li xuerui lose bcoz of the crowd.
    So, you wont consider opponents as players, you people see them as enemies?? Lol.. Just kidding.
    If you did not search the internet properly, then i am not responsible for that. Richest indian??? My gosh.. Are you kidding. She is richest among badminton players (both men and women)..

I have several references of worst line judgement in china as well. Just i wanna point out one reference in the match between Li Xuerui vs Sindhu. Even GC worried about that judgement. . Oh.. That's why BWF has decided to introduce video referral??? May be..Hmmmm

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quite curious to know where it says Saina is the richest badminton player in the world. Is there an article that definitively states that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, you wont consider opponents as players, you people see them as enemies?? Lol.. Just kidding.
    istora crowd consider China or Chinese players as their enemies. in Indonesia SS 2007, when TV broadcast BCL vs TH in SF, you could heard the "huu" and "yeah" in the other court, when Wang Chen from HK play against Petya Nedeltcheva from Bulgaria. Surprisingly, it was Petya that beat one of the INA WS, Maria Kristin in QF, while Wang Chen never meet any INA WS at that event, even until final. But somehow, Istora crowd shout "yeah" to petya, and "huuu" to wang chen. LOL.
    If you did not search the internet properly, then i am not responsible for that. Richest indian??? My gosh.. Are you kidding. She is richest among badminton players (both men and women)..
    if you have the source, just give it. Very simple.
    I have several references of worst line judgement in china as well. Just i wanna point out one reference in the match between Li Xuerui vs Sindhu. Even GC worried about that judgement. . Oh.. That's why BWF has decided to introduce video referral??? May be..Hmmmm
    First, you only say about china players complaint about korean line judges. After i say, taufik also do the same, what is your comment ? Don't forget, during 2010 Asian Games Team Event Final, PSH shots were out so obviously, but called in.
    Last edited by Fortune; 01-13-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Quite curious to know where it says Saina is the richest badminton player in the world. Is there an article that definitively states that?
    As you are a good friend , i surfed a little and here for you one article specified clearly what Lee Chong Wei , Lin Dan are earning per year as well as Saina .

http://www.business-standard.com/ind...minton/487022/

Excerpts:

With a Rs 40-crore three-year deal with Rhiti Sports Management in her kitty, badminton star Saina Nehwal is now the world’s richest player in her sport. Team India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni makes about fives times what Nehwal would from endorsements but the badminton ace trumps quite a few peers from the country’s most lucrative sport, cricket.

Nehwal’s earnings just from endorsements, based on website figures for other top international badminton stars, make for pretty reading. That includes her male counterparts such as Malaysian world number two Lee Chong Wei (who makes Rs 8.8 crore annually, including endorsements, match fees and others) or the Chinese Olympic gold medallist Lin Dan (who makes Rs 12.6 crore annually).

Without any proof, i never talk . . Those are given in indian money. If you wanna convert in your country's currency, please go ahead . Even foreign journals mentioned the same mentioning clearly the money earned by Saina, LinDan, Lee Chong Wei in terms of Dollars. But i could not dig that and give that link to you. I am in mid of our local festival.
    Last edited by scorpion1; 01-13-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you are a good friend , i surfed a little and here for you one article specified clearly what Lee Chong Wei , Lin Dan are earning per year as well as Saina .

Excerpts:

With a Rs 40-crore three-year deal with Rhiti Sports Management in her kitty, badminton star Saina Nehwal is now the world’s richest player in her sport. Team India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni makes about fives times what Nehwal would from endorsements but the badminton ace trumps quite a few peers from the country’s most lucrative sport, cricket.

Nehwal’s earnings just from endorsements, based on website figures for other top international badminton stars, make for pretty reading. That includes her male counterparts such as Malaysian world number two Lee Chong Wei (who makes Rs 8.8 crore annually, including endorsements, match fees and others) or the Chinese Olympic gold medallist Lin Dan (who makes Rs 12.6 crore annually).

Without any proof, i never talk . . Those are given in indian money. If you wanna convert in your country's currency, please go ahead . Even foreign journals mentioned the same mentioning clearly the money earned by Saina, LinDan, Lee Chong Wei in terms of Dollars. But i could not dig that and give that link to you. I am in mid of our local festival.
    Don't believe everything you read in the papers/Internet, especially regarding earnings/taxes.
    Last edited by AlanY; 01-13-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.5 mill USD per year in endorsement. Not bad for a shuttler I s'pose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

istora crowd consider China or Chinese players as their enemies. in Indonesia SS 2007, when TV broadcast BCL vs TH in SF, you could heard the "huu" and "yeah" in the other court, when Wang Chen from HK play against Petya Nedeltcheva from Bulgaria. Surprisingly, it was Petya that beat one of the INA WS, Maria Kristin in QF, while Wang Chen never meet any INA WS at that event, even until final. But somehow, Istora crowd shout "yeah" to petya, and "huuu" to wang chen.
    Edit : we can heard the "huu" and "yeah" for Wang Chen vs Petya match when Cai / Fu vs KKK / TBH. start from 4 : 38. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_0axBN1o1U. as I said it before, Istora crowd anti China or Chinese player. lol. and one thing, china crowd shout louder than indonesia crowd ?
    Last edited by Fortune; 01-13-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit : we can heard the "huu" and "yeah" for Wang Chen vs Petya match when Cai / Fu vs KKK / TBH. start from 4 : 38. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_0axBN1o1U. as I said it before, Istora crowd anti China or Chinese player. lol. and one thing, china crowd shout louder than indonesia crowd ?
    Ok Ok.. Dont take it seriously what i have said.. I understand that you people never see other players as enemies..

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There are other venues where you'd think you were attending a court-martial...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excerpts:

The article looks like it's the Indian equivalent of the Daily Mail haha! I doubt it's true accuracy. Richest in India yes, but the article doesn't discuss the earnings of other badminton players like LD and LCW. LD has a lot of sponsorships in China...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    The article looks like it's the Indian equivalent of the Daily Mail haha! I doubt it's true accuracy. Richest in India yes, but the article doesn't discuss the earnings of other badminton players like LD and LCW. LD has a lot of sponsorships in China...
    If you are really dont wanna open your eyes , does the world got shutdown???..Lol .. I really dont wanna reply you hereafter who always have full of dreams ....Lol .. I am not in a mood to talk to you at all. I wish you all the best in your career..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are really dont wanna open your eyes , does the world got shutdown???..Lol .. I really dont wanna reply you hereafter who always have full of dreams ....Lol .. I am not in a mood to talk to you at all. I wish you all the best in your career..
    my eyes aren't open? you're the person who claims the Chinese players aren't up to Saina's speed or ability yet more often than not, the Chinese players defeat Saina. Where is your logic?!

Not in the mood to talk to me cause Saina didn't win the title here?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my eyes aren't open? you're the person who claims the Chinese players aren't up to Saina's speed or ability yet more often than not, the Chinese players defeat Saina. Where is your logic?!

Not in the mood to talk to me cause Saina didn't win the title here?
    No. Thats because of your chinese players cheated badminton with fake retirements.. Ha ha..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not withstanding, Saina gets good money. On a scale, she's up there in the highest earning packet. Good for her and the sport if she get that amount of money. Shows the lower ranked players what to aim for. With their figures quoted, she should be one of the highest earners. Whether she is the richest would difficult to verify because there are loads of other fees that can be earnt and not disclosed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Thats because of your chinese players cheated badminton with fake retirements.. Ha ha..
    It's advisable for you to be very careful when you make such serious accusations. For your own good,do bear in mind, freedom of expression (synonymous with freedom of speech but includes any act of seeking,receiving and imparting information or ideas regardless of the medium used) doesn't give anyone the right to slander. I meant well.

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast