User Tag List

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Saina Nehwal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fan888 View Post
    My prediction is Saina and Yulianti will compete for Gold in 2012. It is good to see another non-Chinese players competing for the top WS spot. Go Saina!
    Put in Zhu Lin, Lu Lan, Wang Yihan, and Wang Lin for gold too... They won't go away that easily...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Saina Nehwal fan here folkz.

COME ON INDIA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricketics View Post
    Another Saina Nehwal fan here folkz.

COME ON INDIA
    hi there, welcome to the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the welcome George.

nice to meet you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricketics View Post
    thanks for the welcome George.

nice to meet you
    have fun surfing here
    u can introduce yourselves more details on the introduction section of the forum..
    heres the link>> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...splay.php?f=75

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Japan Super Series 2008 Badminton Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post

CONGRATS Saina!

Your next target, the SS titles!

Yes ... Saina's next SS match will be at the Japan Super Series 2008 Badminton Tournament tomorrow, Wednesday 17-Sep-2008.

Not easy though; In Round 1, Saina will be playing against Mi Zhou, the former World WS No.1.

Good Luck to Saina !!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    Yes ... Saina's next SS match will be at the Japan Super Series 2008 Badminton Tournament tomorrow, Wednesday 17-Sep-2008.

Not easy though; In Round 1, Saina will be playing against Mi Zhou, the former World WS No.1.

Good Luck to Saina !!!
    oh...she already beat wc in OG...zm also will lost to her...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saina, she'll be playing in the Chinese open? Looking forward to it.

Became her fan just recently

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smashingdrop View Post

Became her fan just recently
    ya....she is....welcome to bc forum...^^....enjoy urself here

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow 2008 China Masters SS Quarter-Finals: Saina defeated China's Zhu Lin, World No.6

Quote Originally Posted by smashingdrop View Post

Yesterday, Friday 26-Sep-2008, at the China Masters Super Series Quarter-Finals, Saina defeated China's Zhu Lin, currently ranked No.6 in the world.

It was a tough match with a score of 21-16, 21-23, 21-18 (in 56 minutes).

Congratulations to Saina !!!

Saina would be moving into the Top 10 World Ranking soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Coming on strong..^^

..the scoreline sure indicates a very tough & gritty win for Saina, esp. playing against one of the top WS players in China's WS armada, and in China. Good for her!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question China Masters Super Series Semi-Finals: Saina was too tired?

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post

Yesterday, Friday 26-Sep-2008, at the China Masters Super Series Quarter-Finals, Saina defeated China's Zhu Lin, currently ranked No.6 in the world.

It was a tough match with a score of 21-16, 21-23, 21-18 (in 56 minutes).

Today, Saturday 27-Sep-2008, at the China Masters Super Series Semi-Finals, Saina was defeated by Hong Kong's Zhou Mi, currently ranked No.7 in the world, 21-4, 21-19 (in just 26 minutes).

Perhaps Saina was too tired after the tough match against China's Zhu Lin yesterday.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 09-27-2008 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she probably needs some rest ...especially after the OG08, just like lu lan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really enjoy watching Saina Nehwal. I am sure she will reach greater heights compared to her namesake. I hope sponsorship deals dont make her do ridiculous ads and she can concentrate on her game. Take care Saina and all the best for all the tournaments you appear in.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gauravjain512 View Post
    I really enjoy watching Saina Nehwal. I am sure she will reach greater heights compared to her namesake. I hope sponsorship deals dont make her do ridiculous ads and she can concentrate on her game. Take care Saina and all the best for all the tournaments you appear in.
    ya...sure she will...welcome here...my friend...introduce urself here

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...splay.php?f=75

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Delhi: Badminton player Saina Nehwal is on a roll and is now ranked 12th in the world. This is the highest any Indian woman has ever reached in the world rankings.
    Saina returned home on Monday night after an impressive game at the Asian Grand Prix series.
    There were high expectations after her quarter final appearance at the Beijing Olympics and Saina lived up to it by winning the Chinese Taipei Grand Prix a few weeks ago.
    She crashed out in the first round of the Japanese Open but reached semi-finals of China Open last week.
    CNN-IBN spoke to a Saina in Hyderabad and she said that she is very happy after returning.

“I am very happy about it. I never thought that I would reach 12 by September end. I was aiming at top 20 by the end of the year but now as I have reached 12, I am aiming at top 10 by the end of the year. It has been great five, six months for me. I have been playing well and I am beating good top players and I my game is improving. I play my best and I keep on improving my ranking,” says the victorious player.
    Saina also talked about her future plans mentioning the name of the tournaments she is preparing for.
    “Positive is that day by day I am improving my ranking which will really help me to get good draw in the future tournament and second thing is that I am getting to play good matches. Next year I'll be having good tournament like All England, Junior World Championship, so that will really help me to learn by playing with top players. These are the positive things that I have taken from them and one thing is that beating Julian in China was excellent match result, beating her with her hometown was unbelievable because the way the spectators were supporting her but still I was cool and I thought that I can do it. I was so focused that I had only one thought in my mind that I can win against it and I should beat world champion and I am really happy about it,” she adds.
    The badminton player said that she is working hard and won’t repeat the mistakes she did in her recent game.
    “Now, I will just working for two weeks and I have Commonwealth and Junior World Championship. For junior world championship I think I am pretty prepared for that but for future coming super series which is in November I have a good 20 days break after Junior Commonwealth Championship so I will see how to improve and how to play with those players, I will recollect at that time and hopefully I shouldn't repeat the same mistake which I did here.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Delhi: Badminton player Saina Nehwal is on a roll and is now ranked 12th in the world. This is the highest any Indian woman has ever reached in the world rankings.
    Saina returned home on Monday night after an impressive game at the Asian Grand Prix series.
    There were high expectations after her quarter final appearance at the Beijing Olympics and Saina lived up to it by winning the Chinese Taipei Grand Prix a few weeks ago.
    She crashed out in the first round of the Japanese Open but reached semi-finals of China Open last week.
    CNN-IBN spoke to a Saina in Hyderabad and she said that she is very happy after returning.

“I am very happy about it. I never thought that I would reach 12 by September end. I was aiming at top 20 by the end of the year but now as I have reached 12, I am aiming at top 10 by the end of the year. It has been great five, six months for me. I have been playing well and I am beating good top players and I my game is improving. I play my best and I keep on improving my ranking,” says the victorious player.
    Saina also talked about her future plans mentioning the name of the tournaments she is preparing for.
    “Positive is that day by day I am improving my ranking which will really help me to get good draw in the future tournament and second thing is that I am getting to play good matches. Next year I'll be having good tournament like All England, Junior World Championship, so that will really help me to learn by playing with top players. These are the positive things that I have taken from them and one thing is that beating Julian in China was excellent match result, beating her with her hometown was unbelievable because the way the spectators were supporting her but still I was cool and I thought that I can do it. I was so focused that I had only one thought in my mind that I can win against it and I should beat world champion and I am really happy about it,” she adds.
    The badminton player said that she is working hard and won’t repeat the mistakes she did in her recent game.
    “Now, I will just working for two weeks and I have Commonwealth and Junior World Championship. For junior world championship I think I am pretty prepared for that but for future coming super series which is in November I have a good 20 days break after Junior Commonwealth Championship so I will see how to improve and how to play with those players, I will recollect at that time and hopefully I shouldn't repeat the same mistake which I did here.”

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast