Choice...

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ARCH4NG3L, May 26, 2001.

1. ARCH4NG3L

ARCH4NG3L Guest

YANG-YANG Titanium Mesh 8000
    YANG-YANG Tactic 6500
    YANG-YANG Dragon
    which one is the best cause i played offensive and doubles:) i like racket with powerfull smash and high durability
    thank for your comments:)

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I can't really say much on this coz i;ve only tried out 1 out of the 3 rackets you listed, that being the Dragon, its a good racket for singles, heavy head, stiff shaft....... so i assume this 1 isn't for you

3. Wins

Wins Regular Member

student
    i try 2 out of 3 but weight the other one in my hand.
    yangYang Tactics racquets seems hopeless to me. As it seems too heavy and
    powerfulless. YangYang dragon is anyother one which is hopeless. Not a pro racquet, u can use it only when u enter immediate but find it useless when u r in expert or pro. Ti racquet overall is good. As for offensive and duo, if u got a strong arm get dragon or get tactics if u want it cheap. If u dun have strong arm and willing to spend, get Ti.

4. Wins

Wins Regular Member

student
    i try 3 out of 3.
    yangYang Tactics racquets seems hopeless to me. As it seems too heavy and
    powerfulless. YangYang dragon is anyother one which is hopeless. Not a pro racquet, u can use it only when u enter immediate but find it useless when u r in expert or pro. Ti racquet overall is good. As for offensive and duo, if u got a strong arm get dragon or get tactics if u want it cheap. If u dun have strong arm and willing to spend, get Ti.

5. Wins

Wins Regular Member

student
    Sorri, post wrongly

6. David

David Guest

Try the Yang-Yang Excel 2800.

The Tactic 6500 (2U-G2) is head heavy. Good for smashes. One drawback is its flexibility for people who wants control. It's a very good racket for attacking if you have strong wrist.

The Excel 2800 (2U-G2) is a new breed in the US. It's stiff and head heavy. You get control and power. Again, need a good wrist here.

TM-8000 is also good racket.

Durability wise on all rackets, I don't really consider any badminton racquet durable unless it's made from metal or aluminum. However through rating, Excel 2800 and Tactic 6500 is more durable than the Yang-Yang TM versions.

Good luck in your choice. Might consider looking at Victor also, the Taiwanese version instead of the German version. There are two Victor badminton companies in whichn I heard hate each other. I am not too sure which one is first, but what I heard is the Taiwanese Victor is the first. The German Victor is the second, copying their logo and branding. Again, that is what I heard. Wonder if anybody else knew the story about this. Anyway, I tried and carry the Taiwanese manufacturer of Victor. It's also comparable to Yang-Yang.

Good Luck.