need opinion on badminton bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by zeroexz, May 31, 2006.

1. zeroexz

zeroexz Regular Member

hi
    i m currently looking for a new badminton bad...which i actually dun hv 1

i dun really need a big big 1....it will satisfy me if the bag could store 2 racquets, shoe, a tube of shuttle, 1 set of shirt, some small accesories, personal belongins like car key, phone , wallet, water, shoes..

i m abit in dilemma on whehter should i buy a single or double compartment bags...and should i buy branded bag like yonex or jz go to those normal brand such as fleet, proace....

if any1 appear 2 be a malaysian n live around kl...can u also tell me where 2 get cheap bags?

thkz a million

2. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

non-branded bag less likely to get stolen :p

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Personally, I don't see too much difference between a branded vs. a non-branded bag. Of course. branded ones usually offers more color / style selection choices.

If you want to carry quite a bit of stuff (especially with shoes and changing clothes), then 2 compartment ones are always a safer choice. ;)

4. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    One or two-compartment bags are not considered "big big ones". They are small and medium. Big one sare those three-compartment ones or tour bags.

5. altreality

altreality Regular Member

I had a look at a proace bag that came with a racket and I must say the quality is a bit lacking (stitching is bad, material feels bad) but that may just be that one.

I am more visual and utilitarian rather than brand motivated.
    For the longest time - I was using a addidas tennis bag for my badminton stuff until it broke and I was eyeing some Prince racket bag (the colours were very very nice) until I bought a cheap yonex from the buy/sell forum..

Anyway, as long as all your stuff fit in nicely - it'll do the job ! Choose one that you like and you feel that quality is good!