User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is this...when i read the whole page here i got so blur di....in fact did lcw win or lose the match??? i wonder why the local news nvr mention bout it..thought this tournament is a 6 star class....not even a single thing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah... Jia You Chen Yu! Time to SHINE !!! Good luck to him... I mean he's a good player, but never did win anything BIG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so is it means that lcw really had lost that game..........arrrggghhhh......anyone plz....got the score sheet or not??if wait till tmr's newspaper... aiyo..i cant sleep well tonight!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    so is it means that lcw really had lost that game..........arrrggghhhh......anyone plz....got the score sheet or not??if wait till tmr's newspaper... aiyo..i cant sleep well tonight!!!
    I don't believe it until I see the news --- there are two many clowns around who would put up a one line sentence like "LCW lost" and then another would put another line like "LCW is Alive". Go to sleep and wake up reading the news that he won !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell?!? He lost?!?! It was just recently that the newspaper said that he will go on.... Lin dan is not even playing! Who the hell he lost to??

Sad...

Aren't choong ming n kean keat playing in Indonesia Open? what tournament wil they be playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hara^kazuko

Aren't choong ming n kean keat playing in Indonesia Open? what tournament wil they be playing?
    I think they'll be competing in Sg Open..I read the report abt Sg Open '06 from Loh in the Sg Open thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    I think they'll be competing in Sg Open..I read the report abt Sg Open '06 from Loh in the Sg Open thread
    Gee, thanks.... i would like to see them playing very soon... im looking forward for the first malaysian men's double world champion.... since they had beaten off denmark number one in thomas cup, i hav a lot of confidence on them that they will be the world men's double champion soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hara^kazuko
    They are not playing in Indo open. They will be playing in Spore Open, Malaysia Open and probably Chinese Taipei Open.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    Hi Bresis

So you've decided to study in beautiful Melbourne. Still remember the Yarra and all the activities around it during the MCG! And the Malaysian students who yelled their heads off to support LCW and the Msian Team! Which school or Uni are you attending? Have you met up with our Melbourne friends, Chris, BadFever, Kim, Hagane, Twodogs, tze yang, etc? Hope you can join them in some baddy games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bresis,

If you live around Glen Waverly, feel free to come to join us for some badminton. We played every Friday night. It's just a social games. No pressure.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malaysian men's singles players never do well in Indonesian Open, other than the temperamental Yong Hock Kin in 1998.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng
    Malaysian men's singles players never do well in Indonesian Open, other than the temperamental Yong Hock Kin in 1998.
    don't forget owe hock, he had a strong mental to play under indonesia spectators pressure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng
    Yeah , but that's when they are against indonesian players. HE LOST TO CHINA !!!

Weak mental ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstone
    Yeah , but that's when they are against indonesian players. HE LOST TO CHINA !!!

Weak mental ...
    U sounds like he's dumb or something .. Maybe he's ill-prepared or lack of confidence.. his confidence crumbles after losing an important match with peter gade... And he's not a typical self-confident player like other top players...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Hi Bresis

So you've decided to study in beautiful Melbourne. Still remember the Yarra and all the activities around it during the MCG! And the Malaysian students who yelled their heads off to support LCW and the Msian Team! Which school or Uni are you attending? Have you met up with our Melbourne friends, Chris, BadFever, Kim, Hagane, Twodogs, tze yang, etc? Hope you can join them in some baddy games.
    Yup..I'm currently in Monash Uni ..so unable to attend Sg Open n Msia Open this year!! Glad to hear dat u have fond memories of Melbourne I havent met up with any BF members yet..

BadFever, thanks for the invite..will get in touch with u for further details when i wanna play..Glen Waverly? That's close to Clayton where I m currently staying..however..my standard of badminton is very very low..just casual play with friends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3