User Tag List

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were both clearly beginners. They were very nice people but this is Titans Badminton Club, not Titans Nice People Can Stay Club.

Everytime I have to tell people the good err.. I mean bad news, I feel bad, like I am saying goodbye to a friend. But I get over it after a minute or so

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Even if you're a 19yo Hot Sexy Chick you'll still not always be safe from The A.s.h.m.i.n.a.t.o.r ....

Remember that hot chick that came with her brother, he kick her out before i had a chance to work my magic ... still steaming about that Ash .. going to take alot of azz kissing from you for me to forgive ... and i didnt mean that metaphorically

The irony was that some of the guys he allow to stay and play were actually weaker then that girl and her brother. I've seen them playing at Altona and Albert Park the girls pretty strong, A grade there, but maybe C or B grade at Titan.

The key to sneaking into Titan if you're not that strong of a player is to avoid Ashley, when he get on court , wait for the next game
    Its easy to recognise him he has one distinguishing feature, abnormally large forearms ... and with he thick glasses, he look alot like Popeye the sailor geek

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello my two headed southern friend, good to know that even in a backward inbred state like Tasmania they still know how to play a good sport like badminton.
    We here in Victoria also use goose feather, infact i can't remember when i last use feather of another bird specie ... would have to have been epsilon red or yellow or green which was duck feather .. but this would have been back in 2002 before global warming
    I was hoping to get an answer to the question , but` it appears u maybe the backward state as we have used goose feather only for last 20 years , lol.
    i wanted to know what brand people are using,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Shy, just stay away from that Ashley person and you should be OK. Hope you didn't get banned from the other club for saying nothing.
    Ashley is a NERD !!! ... it just needed to to said

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valmetf4 View Post
    I was hoping to get an answer to the question , but` it appears u maybe the backward state as we have used goose feather only for last 20 years , lol.
    i wanted to know what brand people are using,
    Using Epsolon Yellow for the comp i play in Altona, goose feather, cost about $28 at the Altona stadium store.
    But i perfer sealion and kasan and RSL shuttles, they all cost about the $25 mark.... there are you happy with my answers now you cousin loving freak

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were both clearly beginners. They were very nice people but this is Titans Badminton Club, not Titans Nice People Can Stay Club.

Everytime I have to tell people the good err.. I mean bad news, I feel bad, like I am saying goodbye to a friend. But I get over it after a minute or so
    In that case you should gently break the bad news to yourself Ash .
    Hope your not using yourself as the grading barometer, cause that would mean the bar is touching the ground ... Mr Ballarat C Grade Mix ... not even i sink that low

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope your not using yourself as the grading barometer, cause that would mean the bar is touching the ground ... Mr Ballarat C Grade Mix ... not even i sink that low
    Didn't you play C grade mixed doubles with Xue (Open Grade) ? If I remember correctly you played the front female position, cause Xue was stronger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you play C grade mixed doubles with Xue (Open Grade) ? If I remember correctly you played the front female position, cause Xue was stronger.
    I play all 3 events single, double and then mix, Xue would only come for the mix so it would only be fair that she did most the running ... i was buggered
    ... and besides it wasn't Ballarat C grade ... we didnt play against little 5 year olds .. actually played against season competitors that were of our own age

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play all 3 events single, double and then mix, Xue would only come for the mix so it would only be fair that she did most the running ... i was buggered
    ... and besides it wasn't Ballarat C grade ... we didnt play against little 5 year olds .. actually played against season competitors that were of our own age
    You make it sound like it was a fair match up. At least I was playing with a beginner (only been playing for a month), actually she was by far the weakest player in the draw. How long has Xue been playing for ? Training in China and had a racket in her hand when she was 2 years old!! And you supposedly A grade champ of some tournaments. A true Trophy Hunter of the highest calibre.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't win Vienb. I don't think anyone can better or even match you in Trophy Hunting, partnering a CHN provincial player/champ playing the C grade which is supposedly meant for slightly above average players.
    Hey, you even challenged someone who will be participating in a paraolympic game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    You can't win Vienb. I don't think anyone can better or even match you in Trophy Hunting, partnering a CHN provincial player/champ playing the C grade which is supposedly meant for slightly above average players.
    Hey, you even challenged someone who will be participating in a paraolympic game.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. He even made the guy with one leg fall over, on his way to the semi finals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShyYen View Post
    Will be practicing with Vien this Sat night with you guyz, go easy on me if you can as i am a legitimate D grader!
    Advise: Not everyone in Titans share the same value as your good buddy, vienb. You should avoid at all cost getting into the same court with anyone's name start with "SAM" (Surface-to-Air Missile). If you do, may god have mercy on your forehead or your spectacle. hehehehe.....
    good luck to you tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    He entered an able body event, and unlike you guys i dont discriminate. Anyone standing between me and a trophy is fair game ... able or disable

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grrr, yes and you beat this seasoned competitor, when I actually did have a proper C graded partner for the event...was it Katie?

SHAME ON YOU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am lodging a complaint with the Human Rights Commission, Ashley discriminating against hot chicks being banned from playing at Titans....whether they know which end of the racket to hold or not hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I know why Titans never get any new lady players. We scared off all with our postings. wohoooo...
    vienb, go get S-Li/Jen to start a new thread with new name for club but same time and claim for ladies only. ahahahahahaha.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Yes I am lodging a complaint with the Human Rights Commission, Ashley discriminating against hot chicks being banned from playing at Titans....whether they know which end of the racket to hold or not hehe
    I'm sure there might be two pretty girls that play at Monash Uni that Ashley wouldn't kick out, they're quite strong and able to beat alot of guys with their smashing ... I've heard .. not that my selective memory every recalled us playing against them last night
    Last edited by vienb; 06-19-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A Trophy Hunters Dream Week :)

Monday 22 Jun 09
    -WSBA A Reserve Winner

Name:  wsba_cup.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  25.7 KB

Wednesday 24 Jun 09
    - CBA Section 2 - To Be Play
    - Worst case runner up trophy

Saturday 27 Jun 09
    - Victoria Grade
    - Going for D grade single and D grade Double trophy

Sunday 28 Jun 09
    - Victoria Grade
    - Going for B grade Double

Potentially 5 trophies in 1 week
    .. and already 1 trophy up and 4 more to go

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast