User Tag List

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone do re-string job in your teem and how does it charge?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that i know of, most of us go to xin sport for restringing at:
    110 MIDDLEBORUGH ROAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure about social on 1st July - ask Ash, I am guessing there will be as Ash normally doesn't play social and there are a lot of beginners that won't go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are running social badminton EVERY Saturday. In the event that social badminton will be cancelled an email will be sent to all members at least 1 week prior to the closure. I will also post a notice on Badminton Central, but I'm not sure if many of our members actually look at Badminton Central.

Robbo77 I think you meant that I don't play many tournaments as I play quite a bit of social every week.

By the way do you guys train much with your doubles partner prior to the tournaments ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you and mike seem to only want to play social and never compete in tournaments...though mike is teaming up with soul at kilsyth this year and i think i've team up with you before in altona once.
    I dont think people do much double training cause you normally team up with the same guy over and over, like L & J, me & Andy, even Robb077 and his partner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES, you are right - I was thinking tournaments, and typed socials instead hehe

I wouldn't say that training with your partner a lot before the tournament helps if you play a lot with the partner anyway during the year. If you know the basic moves and strategies it is very easy to play as a well co-ordinated pair with a total stranger.

I think it is more important if you do practice with your partner that you play stronger pairs - this is best to show up your weaknesses and 'dumb' shots that you get away with when playing against softer opposition, but get killed when playing against a stronger pair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default save re-string money

i do re-string rackets job and charge au15.0(include labour+yonex bg-65 string) and live at Rowville, if anyone interests phone me 0402908827(optus)
    dvdcheng48@hotmail.com
    stringing machine: Exthree professional ex-2600-dc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you pickup the racket and deliver once it's restring?
    How long does it take? and do you have any other strings eg. yonex titanium 68

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for yonex ti-68 string i charge au$17.0(include labour+string)
    i do one racket for an hour and you can make time and waiting at my place or go around.
    if i go to your teem and i can pick up and return it but i'm not sure cos i go too lot of places to play badminton. hope i can go your teem, play badminton and get some fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bad weather makes Bad badminton hehe!

Gee the rain must have scared everyone away tonight

Not that I minded playing some singles - good practice for the VIC Open coming up!

Andy and Ash looked like they were going to play last man standing when their singles were going for so long!

Mmm, it would be good to see CK, Zelman and Andrew back to boost the field. Also without James, Soul, Simon and Vien it mades things very quiet indeed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" Also without James, Soul, Simon and Vien it mades things very quiet indeed"

Are you implying that we're loud and talk alot , i know simon is but not the rest of us

I'll be there next week and i'll drag simon along too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got to play 4 games of singles and about 6 games of doubles. The 2 games I played with Andy did last a while but I played 2 games with Carl straight after. After that Carl played 2 games with Andy.

I think a few people like Kitty, Zelman & Andrew were still recoverying from the chilli food they had last night. James & Trhia told me they could not make it tonight. Simon was there but could not play due to injury. Haven't seen Vien for a while, he didn't show up on Wednesday at Southern Star either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you know why I don't like spicy food

Yeah I was lazy, I should have played some more singles as the doubles was a bit slow for me tonight...I reckon we should recruit some more girls, I enjoy playing a few mixed as well

Its good to see Su (I think how u spell that) improving, he has good shots and working on his fitness. Another 10 years and he will have 3 little handy players as well

I am working on getting another player (my partner in the Altona competition) to come along. He says he would prefer hard games, but without the commitment that competition brings to play each certain night etc.

I am backing up my entire hard drive tonight on one of those portable hard drives. I had the 'smart' idea to defragment my C drive first and its only 40% after 2 hours!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Social Badminton 29/07/06

We have cancelled next week's social badminton due to the large number of members attending the Victoria Open.

Sorry for any inconvenience if you were planning to attend next week's social badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interclub Match Vs Southern Star 2/12/06

On the 14th October we played an interclub competition against Southern Star Badminton Club, which we convincingly won. Due to the competitive nature of Southern Star, they have requested a rematch.

Therefore this Saturday 2/12/06 there will be no regular social badminton, instead we will be playing at Southern Star's home courts in Keysborough.

The format is different from our regular interclub matches as there will be a total of 36 players (Open, A, B and C grades) taking part !!!

Further details and results from our last interclub competition can be found on our website : http://www.titanbadmintonclub.websyte.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Restarting this Saturday 3rd Feb 07

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be restarting our saturday night badminton this Saturday 3rd Feb 07 at 6:30pm.

More details this and our next interclub competition can be found on our website :
    http://www.titanbadmintonclub.websyte.com.au/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Ashley,
    Is your club still opening for new members?
    I am looking for some kind of exercise, I would pretty much prefer play some badminton socially rather than jogging around the block!

I am an absolute newbiee & in mid 20s (but have played badminton before thou)

Hope it's not overcrowed yet

Thanks,

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast