User Tag List

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

You are welcome to join us, however just bare in mind that all of our players are C grade and above. The best way to find out if you like any club is to try it out. If our club is not suitable I can always recommend another club for you once I know your standard and the type of club you are looking for.

Cya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there,

thanks for your reply.

in that case, i reckon it's not the right club i am aftering. I am nowhere near C grade - i don't want just to jump in and ruin everyone's hard games.

it would be very nice of you - if you could suggest a club you know of. i probably prefer a group that has a mixed-level of people so i can learn a new tips n tricks from good players while having good games with people at my level

Quote Originally Posted by ashley
    Hi there,

You are welcome to join us, however just bare in mind that all of our players are C grade and above. The best way to find out if you like any club is to try it out. If our club is not suitable I can always recommend another club for you once I know your standard and the type of club you are looking for.

Cya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

I have attached a file containing venues you could try. If you find details that is incorrect please let me know.

Best of luck in finding a place to play.

Regards
    Ashley
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks the file mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Social Badminton 10/3/07

Our next interclub competition against Southern Star is scheduled for the 10th March 2007.

DUE TO THIS INTERCLUB MATCH ON THE 10TH MARCH 2007 OUR REGULAR SOCIAL BADMINTON ON THAT SATURDAY NIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Complete A-Z clubs in Melbourne file!

Gee Ash that is a very comprehensive list! I think EVERY player Melbourne needs that list - did you make it? Flemington might be upset, they have about 6-7 A grade players there hehe!, matter of fact so do we! poor Leong

Oh if you read this soon, Dee can't make our SS comp on Saturday...he is working nightshift

Hi there,

I have attached a file containing venues you could try. If you find details that is incorrect please let me know.

Best of luck in finding a place to play.

Regards
    Ashley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right I will make a new post and post the list. Do you know any others that I don't have on the list ?

Dee not being able to play is a bit of a problem but I have asked another person but not sure if I am able to get anyone else to replace him. Do you know anyone else who is able to play ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know a few guys - you should try Ryu (the korean guy), maybe Zelman or some of the Melb uni guys that Kitty and Andrew know? The problem is Saturday night makes it a bit hard I reckon to get ppl not use to playing at that time...Umm there are a few Altona groups who play on Saturday - they both start at 3.30 to 6, both groups I would say are C grade, some less, some better. I only went to the vietnamese group, costs like $8.

You're right I will make a new post and post the list. Do you know any others that I don't have on the list ?

Dee not being able to play is a bit of a problem but I have asked another person but not sure if I am able to get anyone else to replace him. Do you know anyone else who is able to play ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default update to club spreadsheet for Bayside Badminton

Hi Ash,
    Great work on the comprehensive spreadsheet.
    Just a slight alteration to Bayside Badminton Club - costing is:

Mondays Social - 7.30-10.30pm (Members $6, non members $8, student/cons $5 & $7 resp)
    Tuesday Social - 7.30-10.30pm (Members $6, non members $8, student/cons $5 & $7 resp)
    Wednesday Social - 9-11am (Members $4, non members $5)
    Saturday Juniors - 5pm - 7pm ($3)

Find us on the web: http://www.baysidebadminton.websyte.com.au
    and contact: baysidebad@hotmail.com

Thanks Ash, keep up the good work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Social Badminton 31/3/07

A large number of our players will be attending the Ballarat Open & Graded Badminton Tournament on the 31st March and 1st April 2007.

THEREFORE ON THE 31ST MARCH 2007 OUR REGULAR SOCIAL BADMINTON ON THAT SATURDAY NIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Secret Chinese badminton training

Watch out guys - after my weeks in China, training with Lin Dan and the China team I will be coming back a TOP PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm seriously I gotta find some places to play over there, can't imagine not touching a racket for 6 weeks!! [especially in the most dominant and strongest badminton nation in the world grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

Toni did well last trip to China where I did not even see a feather of a shuttlecock, but I was young and naive back then, now I think I could even follow the smell of a sweaty badminton stadium from 10km away muahhhhhh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you do find a place to play but I found it very hard to locate a social badminton club like the ones we go to. I actual I think social badminton groups do not exist, the closest thing you get to a group of people regularly booking a court to play. Maybe you should try contacting a fellow badmintoncentral.com user in the places to play/china section and join them for a game.

Not only do we expect you to come back as a top badminton player but your acceptance of chinese food will go beyond fried rice.

Have a great trip. Zai jian!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No Social Badminton This Saturday 28/4/07

The College will be using the gym for theatre rehersal this coming Saturday (28/4/07), so we will NOT be running our regular Saturday night badminton session on that night.

Ash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Starting Time 7:30pm

We have an important announcement :

AS OF THIS SATURDAY 5TH MAY 2007 WE WILL BE STARTING AT 7:30PM AND FINISH AT 10:30PM.

This is a permanent change in our starting time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, Howz doing? I am new to here and want to join your club playing in the coming Saturday night . Can anyone tell me what is the standard of Grade C? Is that count from A-Z? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rankings are usually Open grade and then A to D. They are just an indication of your approx. skill level. They are really only used for competition so if you have never played in a competition (a lot of people just play social) you may not know your level.

Just remember that our club does not cater for beginners as there are many clubs that do. I have posted a list of most social badminton venues in Melbourne and you can find this in an earlier post.

I can determine your level once I have a hit with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Victorian Open 14th July 2007

As many of our regulars will be playing in the Graded section this weekend (14-15th July 2007) we will not be running our Saturday night social badminton on the 14th July 2007.

We will resume our regular Saturday night social the following week 21st July 2007.

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast