User Tag List

Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Results from last weekend ... my team WS GOLD is the only WSBA team not in negative points .. combine the WSBA results and its a record -306 if only it was golf we were playing instead of badminton
    Greg's in Melbourne Uni BLK

VICTORIAN DOUBLES LEAGUE RESULTS
    LADDER (after Rounds 1, 2)

Ties Games Pts (net)
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']1st MELB UNI BLK 2 15-3 107[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']2nd BALLARAT 2 11-7 32[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']3rd D/VALLEY 1 11-7 43[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']4th WS GOLD 1 9-9 35[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']5th MELB UNI BLUE 0 5-13 -80[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']6th WS BLUE 0 3-15 -137[/FONT]

VICTORIAN STATE PENNANT RESULTS

POOL A
    Ties Matches Games Pts (net)
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']1st MONASH BLUES 2 19-3 41-8 244[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']2nd MELB UNI 1 9-13 19-28 -84[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']3rd GEELONG B.S.A 1 9-13 19-29 -69[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']4th KBC - FITNESS FOR LIFE 0 7-15 18-32 -91[/FONT]

POOL B
    Ties Matches Games Pts (net)
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']1st BAV 2 17-5 35-16 105[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']2nd CENTRAL 1 13-9 30-22 58[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']3rd MONASH GOLD 1 10-12 25-27 41[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']4th WSBA 0 4-18 14-39 -204[/FONT]

why the pointing system is not consistent?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Hey... I'm now worries to play in Titan, I doesn't seems to be welcomed at all!!! initially i thought Ashley is very gentlemen & friendly but, it's the other way as described! Anyway, just to proof I'm wrong, i will personally evidence myself when i'm there and hopefully what Vien said is not right!
    Its your life .. dont say i didnt warn you
    Ashley's closer to a monster than a gentlemen .. he eats little children for breakfast!!! .... and I'm not going to scare you with details of what he has for lunch and dinner .. but lets just say it's stuff of nightmares!!!

... and if thats not enought to scare the living daylight out of you ... he's also a member of the Australian Liberal Party !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why the pointing system is not consistent?
    eg..
    1st MELB UNI BLK 2 15-3 107

RANK
    1st
    NAME use for MARDI GRAS
    MELB UNI BLK
    MATCH WIN
    GAMES FOR-AGAINST
    15-3
    POINTS FOR minus AGAINST

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashley's closer to a monster than a gentlemen .. he eats little children for breakfast!!! .... and I'm not going to scare you with details of what he has for lunch and dinner .. but lets just say it's stuff of nightmares!!!

... and if thats not enought to scare the living daylight out of you ... he's also a member of the Australian Liberal Party !!!
    ... it's like I'm going to hell, seeking for suffering & punishment myself without hesitation!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... it's like I'm going to hell, seeking for suffering & punishment myself without hesitation!
    Obviously your first time to Australia .. Hell is Adelaide .. and since you're coming to Melbourne it's not that bad .. unless you're an overseas student from India or an Englishman name Carl

I'm assuming that you might be Malaysian, in that case i think i should warn you about a certain one legged person name Amy married to Andrew who comes every week to abuse and harrashing nice kind innocent badminton players from the side line .... she for some unknown reason hates Malaysians people .. so avoid her and never look her straight in the eyes .. ands yes she bites

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry eugene ashley is a gentleman and decent fellow. it's just that vien is a master of online psych-warfare... makes this thread really fun to read though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were going to say One Nation Vien haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    don't worry eugene ashley is a gentleman and decent fellow. it's just that vien is a master of online psych-warfare... makes this thread really fun to read though
    Dolphin thanks for the support. I am offline for 2 days and already Vien is spreading new rumours.

Eugene you will have to be careful when you are in Australia, besides running into kangaroos and koalas, as they are everywhere, you have to avoid this one fiendish creature known as Vien. Once he learns a bit about you he will start making up things, often funny, about you and post them on sites like Badminton Central.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    I thought you were going to say One Nation Vien haha
    Gary's change the fixture and time of the CBA tournament this weekend ..
    Its now a 8:15am checkin & 8:30am start for singles ... geez I'll still be half asleep for the single on sunday then.

Double is now a 11:15am check in .. doh!!!! too early for cold days

Anthony look at the fixture ... our easiest run to the final is A double

In B single & B Double we've both got the tough side of the knock out draw .. seems like the bottom half of the knock out draw is always harder then the top ... and trophy hunters .. so many trophy hunters in B grade .. its got to be a record .. lets see who comes out as the trophy hunter king

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

update on the tally vien?
    or report of the weekend?
    here's my report from my matches on Saturday
    lost AMD
    lost open XD (although we managed to win a match).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keenweisam View Post
    update on the tally vien?
    or report of the weekend?
    here's my report from my matches on Saturday
    lost AMD
    lost open XD (although we managed to win a match).
    + Zero trophy

lost AMD
    lost BMS
    lost BMD
    lost BMX

.. tough B grade this year .. all the old trophy hunters got killed by the new lot of trophy hunters coming through

It was an interesting day of badminton today .. lots of happening including a french guy from Melbourne uni doing a Sammy .. cracking it at those hongky guys from Nemisis when they kept cheering and clapping when he made a mistake and calling out all the time ... felt a little sorry for him he did get hard done in the B single final, then suffering more of the same when he played against more of those hongky guys in double with there crowd of vocal supporters.... As a POM Carl would have enjoy watching a french guy get toasted like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just check Gary's got the result online already .. that french guy and his partner, ended up winning BMX against Aaron & Chloe ... assuming it wasnt a gentlemens game like what we had in the semi .. no smashing to the girls .. wonder how much chloe had to pay up .. if iremember right $10 for head and $5 for body hit

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...3-6E0F978B7037

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vien, you are definitely the cause of all these new trophy hunters arising out of no where. How the f#c$%^g heck do they let Aaron and Dee play the BMD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    Vien, you are definitely the cause of all these new trophy hunters arising out of no where. How the f#c$%^g heck do they let Aaron and Dee play the BMD.
    Aaron and Dee was nothing .. There where plenty of strong players in B grade this year ... and the funny thing was i heard the term "trophy hunters" being pass around to others for a change
    ... bad news is talking with some of the guys there about how strong B has become .. there were alot who said they will be entering in C in the next tournament .. Victoria Open/Graded ... so this years Vic Open/Gradeds A,B and C are going to be much the same strength ... therefore Anthony and I have decided to go even lower and into D grade

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have confident with Loke Poh in the Vic Open/Graded. You can forget about playing even the B grade. I think Loke Poh will give you and Anthony a bye for the first round so that you guys are automatically move into the A grade. Good luck. You are too famous, Vien.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    I have confident with Loke Poh in the Vic Open/Graded. You can forget about playing even the B grade. I think Loke Poh will give you and Anthony a bye for the first round so that you guys are automatically move into the A grade. Good luck. You are too famous, Vien.
    How little you know Loke Poh ... and how you have underestimated mine and Anthony's determination and persuasion power
    .. thats all I'll say for now .. just in case others, non-titans are reading this thread .... There are 3 sure bets this year ... Melbourne storm will finish last, Australia will not win the world cup, and I will get a D grade trophy before the year ends .. months of planning and plotting will soon pay off .. hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah CBA had the TOUGHEST B grade I have ever seen!!!

One of the guys that won A doubles came back the next day with a slightly weaker partner in B and did well! We had a few girls in the B grade that could easily have played A grade, if not Open. We had a few singles players that would nearly win A Singles come down to B, and also a few guys like Aaron and Dee who can mix it well enough in A grade come down and slaughter us poor real B graders hehe I played 8 matches and lost every one of them, which isn't my average result in B grade matches!

Speaking about the French guy, I totally feel for him. Those Nemesis Honky supporters were the most rude ppl I have ever seen. They showed no understanding of sportsmanship at all. Its quite ok to be vocal in supporting your players, but to clap and jeer the opponent when he makes a mistake is totally uncool and they should have been kicked out of the stadium and told to come back when they learn some manners/courtesy.

Whilst I am on another badminton rant, another thing is not cool is when players ignore the umpire at the end of the match = Vickii Hyunh Nobody really wants to be an umpire and especially when you make an unpopular line call, but hey, this is the job and at the end of the match (AGAIN) it is courtesy to shake the umpire's hand or at least acknowledge their involvement in the match grrrrr

Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast