User Tag List

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i too am a c grade player after having been knocked out first round of b grade at jt ultra comp on sunday (if not a d grade player). i will scare the little children and show them the red face again (especially if they dare to call shuttles that were out, in). hohohohohohooho. Either that or I'll scream at them "GET IN MAH BELLY" and see them run tails between their legs out of the badminton stadium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keenweisam View Post
    well i too am a c grade player after having been knocked out first round of b grade at jt ultra comp on sunday (if not a d grade player). i will scare the little children and show them the red face again (especially if they dare to call shuttles that were out, in). hohohohohohooho. Either that or I'll scream at them "GET IN MAH BELLY" and see them run tails between their legs out of the badminton stadium.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen .. formerly known as Mr Nice Guy Greg, the once noble of badminton player that constantly looks down on us C graders from his perch, now claims to be one of us ... I remember the time when Greg was the defender of rightiousness, helping old ladies across the street .. now he's beating up little kids, and pushing those same elderly ladies in from of moving buses ... He's change ... i saw someone offer him some hot chip the other day .. and he double dipped in the sauce .. if thats not a sign of a man off the rail and on the path to the dark side of the force, I dont know what is.
    This has all the hallmark of a Nemesis tainting, that cult has brain wash our little Greg, and turn him EVIL... I've heard stories about them Nemesis lot, about weird satanic ritiuals .. I heard to be a memeber of Nemesis you have to commit three acts of evil .. thats wrong .. Titan only requires two acts of evil .. and before every tournament they force their members to drink virgin goat blood .. geez if all they wanted was a low carb, low sugar drink they could have just gotten Coke Zero.. back in the old country we use to drink virgin goat blood cause there was no Coke Zero .. but here in Australia surely its easier to find a Coke Machine then a virgin goat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..or and talking about those Nemesisisisis .. how slack are they .. its been two weeks .. and not even 1 attempt on Anthony's life yet ... at this rate I wont be getting that life insurance claim before my 80th birthday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, sorry to interrupt the topic!

Yes, finally i've had depart to Melb yesterday & due to still unemployed, i may have some spare time for badminton. Any session that i can join? From my understand there are session on Wed & Sat, is that still available?

BTW, I'm staying in Hawthorn at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Hi guys, sorry to interrupt the topic!

Yes, finally i've had depart to Melb yesterday & due to still unemployed, i may have some spare time for badminton. Any session that i can join? From my understand there are session on Wed & Sat, is that still available?

BTW, I'm staying in Hawthorn at the moment.
    If those Nemesis animals dont kill us all and have their ways with our corpses .. then yes there should still be sessions on Wednesday nights and Saturday nights here at Glen Waverley Christan College.
    I think there was talk that there might not be a Wednesday session on the 26th of this Month ... but wait till Ashley confirms it .. he gets violent with me everytime i post about social timetable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, i'll have to wait for confirmation from Ashley then. Anyone of you have the full address? and time is suppose to be 7pm for both session?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weds 7:30pm
    fri 7pm

26/5 - no session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi eugene, the following links will help and the info in there is definitely up to date: http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1331321&postcount=566 or http://www.titanbadmintonclub.websyt...dmintonclub/2/
    hope this helps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    fri 7pm

26/5 - no session
    That's right, no badminton Wednesday 26th May as courts are being used by the college.

Times are :
    Wednesdays 7:30pm to 10pm
    Saturdays 7pm to 10pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx for the direction & info. I'll definitely drop by on coming Sat but to try my very best attend tonight's session.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction....

Saturday 7pm. My young secretary only know how to type weds and fri....

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    fri 7pm

26/5 - no session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol... no worries, i got the info from titan's website shared by Dophin.
    @N4ruto : will you be there this sat? Hope to meet up most of you guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, need better journalist skills

Tristan beat me 30-27

Our pool went straight to FINAL. Vincent won his group, won his semi and played Tristan in Final and lost.

Can't remember their results in B that day.

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Anthony .. you're reporting skill is shocking .. have no idea what you're trying to say reading what you wrote
    .. so who won between u and tristen? and was it tristen who played Vincent in the semi? and who won between them?

And who's Yikai Du and Mack Gao? .. they played in B singles as well with Titans as their club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grrr u almost sound happy they haven't tried to take me out yet Saw some Chicken Vien disappear from BC after that Nemesis battle for maybe a week or two now stick his head up once all the dust settle haha

Well Vincent and I kicked a Nemesis team's butt on Sunday so kept their mob off my back quiet for another tournament hehe

Can't believe Greg chucked a Sammy, that must have been first time ever for Mr Nice Guy...I even saw that shot was IN and I was playing at Melb Uni at the time hahaha I did feel the ground shake when he jumped up and down on Vien's head after Vien called it in too

Doubles league blaaah, u guys not even in the State Pennant man, can't believe you gave up a trophy opportunity for playing against little kids

Oh Leong beat me tonight in singles 30-26, but his stamina gone Vien, so if you can tie up a time to play him, u should come close too

..or and talking about those Nemesisisisis .. how slack are they .. its been two weeks .. and not even 1 attempt on Anthony's life yet ... at this rate I wont be getting that life insurance claim before my 80th birthday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    lol... no worries, i got the info from titan's website shared by Dophin.
    @N4ruto : will you be there this sat? Hope to meet up most of you guys
    Why would anyone want to "meet up" with us .. sounds a little suspicious ... eugene you're not an assassin hired by those animals at Nemesis to assassinate us are you ... ahhhh !!! that Titan badminton hall is a death trap only one way in and out .. if he blocks the doorway with his 1500mm fully automated heat seeking depleted plutonium tipped RPG, which is the weapon of choice for all foreigners, we'll be screwed ... in a bad way ... thats it I'm staying away from Titans till this assassin leaves .. good luck to the rest of ya .. its every man for himself now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you lost to Leong a guy thats been out of the game for almost a year .. cause he's arm fell off and had to be surgically reattached ... maybe its time to retire from badminton Anthony
    ... and dont worry, by Monday next week I should have a brand new C grade trophy .. i still take every trophy oppotunity that comes my way

.. and who won the B double at JT last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    grrr u almost sound happy they haven't tried to take me out yet Saw some Chicken Vien disappear from BC after that Nemesis battle for maybe a week or two now stick his head up once all the dust settle haha

Well Vincent and I kicked a Nemesis team's butt on Sunday so kept their mob off my back quiet for another tournament hehe

Can't believe Greg chucked a Sammy, that must have been first time ever for Mr Nice Guy...I even saw that shot was IN and I was playing at Melb Uni at the time hahaha I did feel the ground shake when he jumped up and down on Vien's head after Vien called it in too

Doubles league blaaah, u guys not even in the State Pennant man, can't believe you gave up a trophy opportunity for playing against little kids

Oh Leong beat me tonight in singles 30-26, but his stamina gone Vien, so if you can tie up a time to play him, u should come close too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

argh... I was told there have plenty of hot chicks & helpful ppls around that i cannot resist to meet up! nothing to do with nemesis or anything.

Why would anyone want to "meet up" with us .. sounds a little suspicious ... eugene you're not an assassin hired by those animals at Nemesis to assassinate us are you ... ahhhh !!! that Titan badminton hall is a death trap only one way in and out .. if he blocks the doorway with his 1500mm fully automated heat seeking depleted plutonium tipped RPG, which is the weapon of choice for all foreigners, we'll be screwed ... in a bad way ... thats it I'm staying away from Titans till this assassin leaves .. good luck to the rest of ya .. its every man for himself now

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast