User Tag List

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    argh... I was told there have plenty of hot chicks & helpful ppls around that i cannot resist to meet up! nothing to do with nemesis or anything.
    "hot chicks" at Titans .. who told you that lie .. the closes thing to a "hot chick" we've got is Carl .. and he's a 100 year old hairy Englishmen .. in any case he's back in POMMIE Land now, introducing to his family his latest Asian conquest. .... and i say we beat up this eugene guy with our spare racket .. to teach him for calling us "helpful" .. thats a more affensive racial slur then "hongky" where i come from .. which is Zimbabwe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JT Ultra has just release a draft fixture for this sunday's tournament at Melbourne Uni ... and A Men Double looks very interesting ... alot of those players arent even "men"

Name:  JTUltra.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  74.8 KB

and Anthony u told me u couldnt play this Sunday .. army duty .. and yet i see you listed with Vincent ... so you're cheating on me with Vincent .. i want a devorce

.. And Davy Aswin seems to be playing with two partners ???
    Last edited by vienb; 05-20-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHA! someone is jealous Now our relationship was always polyamorous Vien

Nah that is a mistake from Jacky, I told him I could only play last Sunday. I do have duty all this weekend {quick secret mission to Afghanistan, alah Chuck Norris style} - so good luck!!

and Anthony u told me u couldnt play this Sunday .. army duty .. and yet i see you listed with Vincent ... so you're cheating on me with Vincent .. i want a devorce

.. And Davy Aswin seems to be playing with two partners ???[/quote]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 1st post for the new look BC .. looks more professional

And the C-Champ is back .. back from bannishment .. and then bannish again from C grade after winning it cause of complaints made to Jackie .. geez .. oh well organisers will let their guard down again .. and I'll be back in C

Name:  Photo0246.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  37.3 KB

2010 trophy count = 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHA....ok first post on this new look BC - took a little while to get used to it, but its cool

Well Done Vien!

Most of the players in this tournament circuit are on to us, so firstly to even be allowed entry to C grade is a victory, and second of all to escape the stadium after receiving the trophy was another more important victory

Interstate comps are going to be our last frontier in C grade pretty soon...well we still have a few more {unnamed until we win them} tournaments to go

Not happy about that trophy you got, looks like cheap pine wood...prefer to see more fake gold paint on mine hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. Need to also mention the danger of playing crazy diving Marcus Yip in the final .. he's already did his knee twice and yet he was still diving for every shots .. and knocking over his partner occasionally .. and 3 times he dive at my drop shot, sliding under the net and almost taking my legs out

... and C grades harder then i remembered ... so many trophy hunters .. if you think it was dodgy that i was let in C Men Double, Mr Nice guy Greg was allowed in A Ladies Double .. Anthony thats one avenue of trophies we havent looked at yet .. lets enter the Ladies Double in the next tournament

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vic Open & Graded 2010

The next tournament is the Victorian Graded
    ENTRIES CLOSE: 15th JUNE 2010

C / D Combined Round Robin Grades – Sat 26th June at MSAC
    A / B Combined Round Robin Grades – Sun 27th June at MSAC

Open is both Saturday (knockout) and Sunday (finals)

G
    ames will be in “Rally Point” format to 21 pts best of 3 games
    In general the order of play with be doubles, then singles and finally mixed.
    Play will commence at 8.45am on Saturday for Open and C & D grades and 8:45am on Sunday for A & B grades.

You can enter online now at ..

https://regonline.activeglobal.com/2010BadmintonVicOpen

You'll need a credit card to register online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Vien, I sent my entry form in - geee $71 bucks man For that price, I hope we get massages between sets from supermodels or something

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    hey Vien, I sent my entry form in - geee $71 bucks man For that price, I hope we get massages between sets from supermodels or something
    How many event are you playing? .. I entered 3 and it only cost me $45
    It'll be worth it if we clean sweep the X Grade trophies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well both doubles, a single, a mixed = 4 events + non Bad Vic registration fees

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    How many event are you playing? .. I entered 3 and it only cost me $45
    It'll be worth it if we clean sweep the X Grade trophies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Results of Titan vs Southern Star interclub match

Hey Ash, can you put up the results of all the grades.

I only know B grade were whipped 2-8. Don't worry though, Titans can count on the Vien/Anthony combination which didn't faulter despite the SS onslaught

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Ash, can you put up the results of all the grades.

I only know B grade were whipped 2-8. Don't worry though, Titans can count on the Vien/Anthony combination which didn't faulter despite the SS onslaught
    Blame Ashley for the whipping ... he organised the teams .. why would you leave the C-Champs out of C grade, i just dont understand the logic behind that decision
    .. and putting himself in A grade and Carl into B grade .. what was Ash smoking when he decided that was a good idea
    We would have done better with both of them on the side line as cheer leaders in fall uniform .. pom pom and all .. rather then players on the court
    Next time make me the organiser .. I'll know how to stack the teams in our favour ... let me organise the team for that "friendly" against Nemesis .. their players are already used to complaining about me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes remember it will be a "friendly"- each Titan player is only allowed to bring one knife and firearm to the stadium. I will just check under my car for bombs after the match to be safe...

Blame Ashley for the whipping ... he organised the teams .. why would you leave the C-Champs out of C grade, i just dont understand the logic behind that decision
    .. and putting himself in A grade and Carl into B grade .. what was Ash smoking when he decided that was a good idea
    We would have done better with both of them on the side line as cheer leaders in fall uniform .. pom pom and all .. rather then players on the court
    Next time make me the organiser .. I'll know how to stack the teams in our favour ... let me organise the team for that "friendly" against Nemesis .. their players are already used to complaining about me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes remember it will be a "friendly"- each Titan player is only allowed to bring one knife and firearm to the stadium. I will just check under my car for bombs after the match to be safe...
    Anthony, you should have reserved your anxiety since someone is taking care of the car for you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit we did get quite a thrashing. We have never lost that badly before. Vien you were playing at the correct grade and you were suppose to be the pillar of strength for your team, but you crumbled at the hands of Arifin. How would you have arranged the teams differently ? They were a much more consistent team than us. I know in my group we just didn't keep up the attack. In 2 of the games I lost, we were leading by a healthy margin at the changeover but we became too careful and let them come back. Even in Open grade I saw the same thing happen to our teammates.

However we did have a good time and was glad to catch up with some old friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Anthony, you should have reserved your anxiety since someone is taking care of the car for you?
    Eugene, Anthony is a marked man .. i think he's got 5 concurrent Fatwa on him right now .. and two of his ex have put out $5000US bounty on each of his nackers ... best to stay clear of him, you dont want to be collateral damage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? If that's the case, i must buddy with him more often.

Eugene, Anthony is a marked man .. i think he's got 5 concurrent Fatwa on him right now .. and two of his ex have put out $5000US bounty on each of his nackers ... best to stay clear of him, you dont want to be collateral damage

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast