User Tag List

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 867 of 1309
  1. #851
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know any more details about this "friendly" between Titans and Nemesis?
    Ran into Aaron yesterday at Altona and he was saying they got him sign up to play against me .. looks like they've at least started getting their team together .. Ash still hasnt even told us it was going ahead or where and when ... bloody slacker .. either that or he's delibrately not telling me, cause they dont want me playing

    So when, where, what format are we playing and most importantly will there be trophies
    And hope this time we're using faster shuttles .. i still got sore arm and shoulder from playing with those super slow ones used in the Titan Vs SS.

    In any case, Ash heres the C grade team all organise for you ....

    Vien
    Niti
    Anthony
    Vincent
    Leong

  2. #852
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vien!! Whenever you start talking about my nackers I become very very nervous I am surprised yours were released to even play at SS last Saturday

    Now shoosh u, me and my nackers are in training for the Vic Open, any change of temperature, altitude, Nemesis death threats, fatwas or Vien's strange homoerotic BC postings and they could unbalance completely


    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Eugene, Anthony is a marked man .. i think he's got 5 concurrent Fatwa on him right now .. and two of his ex have put out $5000US bounty on each of his nackers ... best to stay clear of him, you dont want to be collateral damage

  3. #853
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just to be safe, let's make that the D grade team. Hey Aaron is on this BC, he said he read all our feuding with Nemesis and calling him and Dee trophie hunters hehe! That is why he is the wildcard in the Nemesis lineup, but unfortunately if you don't have official club T-shirt, you can't play with them, that is OFFICIAL club membership to avoid ring ins. Mmm haven't seen him post something yet....{insert timing for Aaron}


    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post

    In any case, Ash heres the C grade team all organise for you ....

    Vien
    Niti
    Anthony
    Vincent
    Leong

  4. #854
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Does anyone know any more details about this "friendly" between Titans and Nemesis?
    Ran into Aaron yesterday at Altona and he was saying they got him sign up to play against me .. looks like they've at least started getting their team together .. Ash still hasnt even told us it was going ahead or where and when ... bloody slacker .. either that or he's delibrately not telling me, cause they dont want me playing

    So when, where, what format are we playing and most importantly will there be trophies
    And hope this time we're using faster shuttles .. i still got sore arm and shoulder from playing with those super slow ones used in the Titan Vs SS.

    In any case, Ash heres the C grade team all organise for you ....

    Vien
    Niti
    Anthony
    Vincent
    Leong
    Didn't you get the email ? As you didn't respond, I thought you weren't allowed to play as instructed by your lady sifu (QA) and did not include you in the upcoming interclub match with Nemesis. The teams have already been finalised.

    Don't worry I have already put your name down. There is still plenty of time to form teams as we have many players who weren't able to play in the SS interclub match but are itching to play against Nemesis.

  5. #855
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  friendly_icon.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  66.9 KB

    I've gimped a poster for the Titans Vs Nemesis match ..

  6. #856
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erm.... a sword through the head is not very friendly

  7. #857
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    erm.... a sword through the head is not very friendly
    Thats because i couldnt google a picture of a knight hacking at a dragon's nackers .. which might be consider "friendlier" then a sword through the head i guess

  8. #858
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Comparison of team preparations

    Me thinks they are a lamb to the slaughter

    Name:  BADME.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  45.8 KB

  9. #859
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hobart, TAS
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    And hope this time we're using faster shuttles .. i still got sore arm and shoulder from playing with those super slow ones used in the Titan Vs SS.
    i absolutely second that... the shuttles used at the match vs SS were so slow, it felt like training with a squash racquet. not to make too many excuses for the recent loss to SS, but i can't help thinking that we would/should have done better had the shuttles been up regular specs.

  10. #860
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hobart, TAS
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Me thinks they are a lamb to the slaughter
    well methinks nemesis is not in the same class as SS, unless they start importing "special" players. but kudos to you and vien for all the hard work in building up anticipation for the next interclub match!

  11. #861
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll take extra insurance protection in case we got fried.

  12. #862
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am hiding behind Greg, he is our biggest player we have

    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    I'll take extra insurance protection in case we got fried.

  13. #863
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    I am hiding behind Greg, he is our biggest player we have
    I think Greg's playing for them, he was lure over to the dark side with promises of eternal life and romance prospect with one of there many pretty vampire boys

  14. #864
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    well methinks nemesis is not in the same class as SS, unless they start importing "special" players. but kudos to you and vien for all the hard work in building up anticipation for the next interclub match!
    Dont know who you are Dolphin, but i like the way you trash talk .. this friendly is becoming more interesting .. well better put in my application to play in it, now .. approval sometimes takes a long while to confirm ... how does Ashley and Anthony manage to continue playing badminton living under the same autocratical system I now find myself in

    P.S. Personally I think all Nemesis players are already "special"
    Last edited by vienb; 06-13-2010 at 04:16 AM.

  15. #865
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Dont know who you are Dolphin, but i like the way you trash talk .. this friendly is becoming more interesting .. well better put in my application to play in it, now .. approval sometimes takes a long while to confirm ... how does Ashley and Anthony manage to continue playing badminton living under the same autocratical system I now find myself in

    P.S. Personally I think all Nemesis players are already "special"
    I cannot believe you openly say that about QA . The reason Anthony and I manage to continue to play is that we make other compromises and never ever openly state things like calling our partners a tyrant (at least not in open forums like this where she may be lurking). In fact before I was married I played badminton much more, you're not even married and she has already cut down your badminton time . WHAT, YOU NEED PERMISSION !!! The approval system does not apply until you are married.

    You make a lousy role model for would be trophy hunters, I even go so far as petitioning you be banned for all future tournament grades from C grade and below .

  16. #866
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hobart, TAS
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my definition of "special players" is players who do not usually play for/at the club in question, but are drafted in for interclub matches with the sole aim of enhancing that club's chances of victory - what some others call "imports". but you're certainly free to define "special" however you like; the wackier the more interesting.

    a few clicks is all it takes to know who i am. anyway, i was one of those who took the coveted C-grader spots against SS (the only section that did delivered that night - though frankly anyone from Titans would have done the same if put in that grade)

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Dont know who you are Dolphin, but i like the way you trash talk .. this friendly is becoming more interesting .. well better put in my application to play in it, now .. approval sometimes takes a long while to confirm ... how does Ashley and Anthony manage to continue playing badminton living under the same autocratical system I now find myself in

    P.S. Personally I think all Nemesis players are already "special"

  17. #867
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hobart, TAS
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as long as the other half does not read these forums that's alright... and if she hates badminton so much she probably won't

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I cannot believe you openly say that about QA . The reason Anthony and I manage to continue to play is that we make other compromises and never ever openly state things like calling our partners a tyrant (at least not in open forums like this where she may be lurking).

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Fridays 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 544
    : 03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
  3. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 12:13 AM
  5. Glen Waverley Saturdays 6.30-9.30
    By Robbo77 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 8
    : 06-01-2006, 09:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •