User Tag List

Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default carry on wayward sons

yep, exactly what i meant. hence the possibility that they'll import players. but that's okay in this case since what everybody wants at the end of the day are good matches.

really hilarious pics BTW... both you and vien deserve the thumbs up for (graphic) creativity if not anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    I had a quick spy on Nemesis training this afternoon, wore non-badminton attire, so they didn't recognise me hehe After seeing their performance, I doubt we even need to use our main racket hand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now why didn't we think of this get rich quick idea first How about we do the same thing for the July Yonex Grand Prix series match in Melb and sell at $30!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Somebody must be making a lot of money in South Africa at the moment. Probably cost 2 cents to make in China, if you bought 100,000 of them. All up cost you $2000, sell at $10 each. Still make $1 million bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arrgh yeah they sound like a bunch of angry wasps... this year's fifa world cup would be remembered for this if not the football itself

Somebody must be making a lot of money in South Africa at the moment. Probably cost 2 cents to make in China, if you bought 100,000 of them. All up cost you $2000, sell at $10 each. Still make $1 million bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that ball is causing a lot of problems. I don't remember watching so many low scoring games. The strikers kick the ball and 9 times out of 10 the ball is going to fly 5 metres above the goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now why didn't we think of this get rich quick idea first How about we do the same thing for the July Yonex Grand Prix series match in Melb and sell at $30!
    Yeah, Image a whole stand of them going off at the Yonex Grand Prix ... Loke Poh would kill you for sure for selling them .. you'll be rich but dead
    We can sell them at badminton tournaments .. to people like that French guy, market them as repellent against loud Nemesis supporters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that ball is causing a lot of problems. I don't remember watching so many low scoring games. The strikers kick the ball and 9 times out of 10 the ball is going to fly 5 metres above the goals.
    You should have stayed up yesterday to watch the German Vs Australia game it was a high scoring game .. well for the German team anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those horns are shocking, like loud mozzies - a naturally irritating sound that puts anyone off (much like Nemesis supporters:P)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top Secret - Nemesis Training photos

Two of our best agents gave their life to smuggle out this photo of a Nemesis training for the upcoming friendly.
    Looks like they're not holding back, they're bring out the Tiger Tank of badminton .. man mountain .. GregZella

Name:  greg.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  55.0 KB

Just to put his size into perspective i've gimped in some known big markers

Name:  greg2.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  72.9 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess if you are GregZella you're not going to be too worried about overstepping the service line either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the BIGGEST foot fault I have ever seen!! Do umpires even dare pay a point against GregZilla for fear of their life!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the BIGGEST foot fault I have ever seen!! Do umpires even dare pay a point against GregZilla for fear of their life!!

This is what awaits any umpirer brave enought to call against Gregzilla

Name:  incrediblehulk1.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  30.3 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badminton Victoria's Graded fixture is out ...

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...9-FDD23373B966

They took their time .. Australia's had a new PM between the time Open fixture and the Graded fixture release.

Not only are ranga's Australia wide celebrating ... but so are Anthony and I .. true to his word Loke Poh has let us back into C/D grade for both Double and Single ... and dont bother asking how we did it .. its a trophy hunter's trade secret

.. and Guess what Anthony we've got Aaron and Dee in the A/B double pool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good luck dude...I'm sure you will be able to grab a few trophies in this tournament. The game on this sat will very much boring without your attendance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vien, the boy in your single group won two U15(WSBA and SEBA) this year and I lost to him by 3 points just few weeks ago. Watch out, you trophie hunter! He is younger, taller and faster than you Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Vien, the boy in your single group won two U15(WSBA and SEBA) this year and I lost to him by 3 points just few weeks ago. Watch out, you trophie hunter! He is younger, taller and faster than you Good luck!
    Thanks for the info twister ... but if he beats me it'll be even better .. I'll be able to go to the D grade knock out stage fairly without having to do an Italian football style performance

P.S. He might be, younger, taller, faster, fitter and possibly prettier then me, but at least i can claim to be heavier then him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    good luck dude...I'm sure you will be able to grab a few trophies in this tournament. The game on this sat will very much boring without your attendance.
    Its no longer just about getting trophies anymore .. it's about stopping Nemesis from getting the C/D grade trophies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gee what happened, I checked the draw and I have been left out of the singles pools!! I paid $71 and don't tell me that stupid online registration didn't work properly grrrrr

Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast