User Tag List

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,072 to 1,088 of 1309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    thanks vien for the valuable infor! thought there will be at least something during summer but to wait until March next year quite a long time though. i am thinking to start my hunting in D graded to avoid meeting both Ant & yourself.

... sorry eugene, i cant guarantee that Anthony and I will be staying away from D grade in 2011 ... its up to the tournament commitee .. cause we'll always try to get into the lowest grade we can .. its only fair since Anthony and i are getting older next year

... and its rare but fatAshley is right, Ballarat D grade is reserve for their junior only, but C grade in Ballarat is usually pretty weak, .. Ant and i will be playing in b again to try and give Anthony the 5 years in a row win in B there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL... then no choice but to compete with defending champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah he stuck me up in A grade this year, so I protested by staying away:P I will enter again in 2011, and if he says A grade, then I might go in as someone else - a certain Nemesis player - YuTao :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aiming for 5 years in a row!

HEY! no one is allowed to beat me and Vien at Ballarat in 2011 - its my 5th year anniversary of winning the B mens doubles and to take that away from a trophy hunter is just criminal Its almost tradition, even entering in the tournament is just a formality and the organisers have the trophy ready to hand to me as I walk in the door at the beginning of the day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hohoho....Santa claus is coming to town you better watch out, you better not cry

4 yrs in a row is definitely a very good result which can sustains at least for another 5 years in the history

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ballarat is 4 months away, but i recon you've just got a few people rushing for thier 2011 diary or ecalendar and marking in Ballarat B grade for next year

Why dont we get Ash to organise a Titans Tournament or even a JT Titans Tournament sometime between now and Ballarat ... and I'll help out with getting the trophies made

Since we only have 4 courts at Glen Waverley .. why not just make it a doubles even only .. and have the differents grades start at different times.

eg. 9:30am-12pm C double, 12-2:30pm B double, and 2:30 - 5pm A double

and play it Sydney style .. double pairs can be of any gender .. and games best of two to 21 rally system, with points deciding the match if teams win one game each ... and if points tied then they'll have to play a 3rd and decider to 21 points swaping side at 11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    HEY! no one is allowed to beat me and Vien at Ballarat in 2011 - its my 5th year anniversary of winning the B mens doubles and to take that away from a trophy hunter is just criminal Its almost tradition, even entering in the tournament is just a formality and the organisers have the trophy ready to hand to me as I walk in the door at the beginning of the day
    Might be a coincident but just checked my email and the Ballarat Badminton just sent both of us a friend request on facebook ... else if someone from the BBA been reading this thread .. you can kiss B grade good bye for 2011

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys, just to confirm whether this saturday's session is not cancelled?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    hi guys, just to confirm whether this saturday's session is not cancelled?
    Fatter and jollier than Santa Claus Ashley just email the following Titan Social ..

Saturday 11 December - Open
    Saturday 18 December - Open
    Saturday 25 December - Closed
    Saturday 1 January - Closed
    Saturday 8 January - Closed

Saturday 15 January - Open
    Saturday 22 January - Open
    Saturday 29 January - Open

Reason given for why Titan would be closed on 25 Dec and 1, 8 Jan .. is that Ashley will be flying off to Japan in the pursuit of a perfessional career as a sumo wrestler in the super duper heavy weight division ............ we're all wishing you Good Luck with that pursuit Ashley .. may your big belly guide you to victory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Vien! I didn;t received the email from Ashley, maybe he forgotten my persistent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man early January is the best time - its like 60 Celcius inside the stadium and a test of true manhood who can keep playing all night :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just my little effort to populate the courts at Ballarat next year - they should pay me commission on all the entry fees we have caused wanting to kick our ass in B grade

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Might be a coincident but just checked my email and the Ballarat Badminton just sent both of us a friend request on facebook ... else if someone from the BBA been reading this thread .. you can kiss B grade good bye for 2011

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post

Reason given for why Titan would be closed on 25 Dec and 1, 8 Jan .. is that Ashley will be flying off to Japan in the pursuit of a perfessional career as a sumo wrestler in the super duper heavy weight division ............ we're all wishing you Good Luck with that pursuit Ashley .. may your big belly guide you to victory
    Yes that is correct I will be defending my Yokozuna crown during those 3 weeks in Japan. I thought I was fighting you in the first round Vien, but I just noticed you dropped down a few divisions. A sign of a truly devoted trophy hunter - doesn't matter what sport as long as you are holding trophy at the end.

Even though we are closed for 3 weeks I don't think you will attend anyway Vien. In fact no one has seen you for a while. Your leash is now very short. It's either dinner with QA family (practically inlaws), shopping with the girlfriend (boss), attending to every wish while she is watching TV, or you just feel guilty playing badminton more than once a week as she will get upset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Yes that is correct I will be defending my Yokozuna crown during those 3 weeks in Japan. I thought I was fighting you in the first round Vien, but I just noticed you dropped down a few divisions. A sign of a truly devoted trophy hunter - doesn't matter what sport as long as you are holding trophy at the end.

Even though we are closed for 3 weeks I don't think you will attend anyway Vien. In fact no one has seen you for a while. Your leash is now very short. It's either dinner with QA family (practically inlaws), shopping with the girlfriend (boss), attending to every wish while she is watching TV, or you just feel guilty playing badminton more than once a week as she will get upset.
    .. I'm just resting the body, giving the joints and muscles time to recover so that by the start of trophy hunting season next year I'll be 100% and good to go
    .. its already paying off, both my tennis elbow and achilles tendon are easing .. so will be able to get the high and powerful jump smash happening again

P.S. ... I wanted to compete against you Japan .. but unfotunately I still dont have a passport so cant leave the country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need to play!!

panic panic - can I find a place to play badminton this Saturday???????????

Suffering saturday night withdrawal symptoms! Even MSAC is booked out

Where can we go Titans???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's go badminton skates this sat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much non-member to play?thanks.