User Tag List

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 1309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    And since Mr Ant is down with fever, wanna partner me in D Doubles? No one knows me.
    " I'll talk to John Weishiet but I am extremelyreluctant to permit you or you and Anthony to enter below B grade....... " ... was part of the email I got from the CBA organiser ............. can't say much but still hopeful of atlease a C single :-)

who knows maybe he'll let us in D grade Double ... i can only ask :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Destroyed immune system

More than fever Sunny! I think it is the black plague, bronchitis, malaria, various viral diseases and old age

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    And since Mr Ant is down with fever, wanna partner me in D Doubles? No one knows me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trophy Hunters UNITE!

Hey Vien

Seeing you are getting canned on Central Graded thread, let's create the ultimate trophy hunters club and go underground. I have various ideas how we can all prosper with more little golden trophies in D grade

1. We have various interstate tournaments which BV rankings won't apply too
    2. Our force is strong still with some organisers - we are a shoe in for D grade in at least 3 tournaments in Victoria - 4 when Titans run a tournament
    3. By mixing up our pairings with unknown players who are quite strong, we can still kill the competition and put all those cry babies back in their box - LOSERS hahahahahaha
    4. Using alias and cunning disguises I am sure we can enter womens events as well
    5. Time to start thinking about New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Tonga D grade tournaments I think
    6. "Accidently" slash the tyres of their cars (for the poorer ppl their bicycles and skateboards for children) of all who publicly protest us, the strong third right of trophy hunters will leave them in fear to even mention us and cower at the might of our mighty smash power muaaahhh, world domination of D grade if before us!

Now luckily I have posted this in our PRIVATE SECRET CONFIDENTIAL SECURE Titans thread that no unauthorised BCér can read Glory to trophy hunters (and sand baggers) for 2011 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo! it's so happening in the thread. Hey...I just didn't logon for a few weeks. Anyway, what a great called out by Vien! lolx

Enjoy the game in Titan better, why pay so much for the event entry fees but get nuts from the tournament? The prize money is even lower than the entry fees WITH no throphy!

Come on Ash, we need internal tournament!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just sent the details of our internal tournament to our players just 5 minutes ago.

I am sure Anthony and Vien will NOT be playing D grade, as we have no D grade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ash! you missed me in the email list again :-(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew...i went to that thread b4 here but I just did not comment anything. :l

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Now i know why! I'm not welcome to play in Titan especially in the interclub tournament because of YOU! I know there is no way for you to get more trophies after this incident and the trick now is to AVOID me to play in the coming club tournament!!! Ok, i have decided to participate more open tournament to be your successor!

Dun be jealous mate!
    Open grade ??? good luck trying to find me there .... nope I'm going to settle into B grade for the next few years ...... and to make it hard for people to find me on Tournament Software ... I'm going to legally change my name to Terry and join NEMESIS... just going to blend into the NEMESIS Terry crowd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Plan to crack the grading system - fight the MAN

its fairly easy to beat this grading system man, the more tournaments you play the more points you get. So I have missed CBA, Altona and Vic Open, by the time play JTUltra, my grading will be D grade, no one can argue against the most powerful accurate grading system!!

PS - am ready for Chris to quote the above in the sandbagger trophy hunter forum hahaha! Can't believe mr spoil sport has stopped me and Vien from posting on that thread now, the fun was only beginning grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Open grade ??? good luck trying to find me there .... nope I'm going to settle into B grade for the next few years ...... and to make it hard for people to find me on Tournament Software ... I'm going to legally change my name to Terry and join NEMESIS... just going to blend into the NEMESIS Terry crowd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    its fairly easy to beat this grading system man, the more tournaments you play the more points you get. So I have missed CBA, Altona and Vic Open, by the time play JTUltra, my grading will be D grade, no one can argue against the most powerful accurate grading system!!

PS - am ready for Chris to quote the above in the sandbagger trophy hunter forum hahaha! Can't believe mr spoil sport has stopped me and Vien from posting on that thread now, the fun was only beginning grrrrr
    Who is smashboi ? is it our dear leader President PJ? ... he posted in the other forum so i cant reply ... Well PJ

... your pretty little face became public domain the moment you became president and posted it up on Badminton Victoria's web site ...... But I guess I'll have to be alittle nicer to you now considering all the headache I've might be responsible for now and into the future .... I'll change it tonight when i get on my home computer ........ but I'm keeping all those sexy photo's of you under my bed ... you'll never get me to give them up ... NEVER !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err hmm LITTLE headache! considering Lok Poh is on indefinite stress leave after our win in Vic Open B and D grades, I think PJ has gotten much greyer hair now He has had to use all his spreadsheet skills for this grading system to set everyone straight and stop trophy hunters hahaha

Who is smashboi ? is it our dear leader President PJ? ... he posted in the other forum so i cant reply ... Well PJ

... your pretty little face became public domain the moment you became president and posted it up on Badminton Victoria's web site ...... But I guess I'll have to be alittle nicer to you now considering all the headache I've might be responsible for now and into the future .... I'll change it tonight when i get on my home computer ........ but I'm keeping all those sexy photo's of you under my bed ... you'll never get me to give them up ... NEVER !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There, I've change my avatar ... from that angle I look like I've got an extra chin

That should get Chris off my back for 2 seconds ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There, I've change my avatar ... from that angle I look like I've got an extra chin

That should get Chris off my back for 2 seconds ...
    Actually from that angle it looks like you've lost a few kilos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think I'll settle with this avatar instead :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay Vien has been banned from BC, though Chris CCC and Warwick were not, but had equal offensive and inappropriate remarks in the CBA Open thread. Members of the Titan Club have protested to BC for a legitimate explanation and access to Vien again.

My LI NING rackets thread has been deleted from Places to PLay as well, without explanation. I am very disappointed BC are taking this stand against us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Last trophy hunt for 2011

Okay hope all the Titan members can come cheer me and Vien on, as we win our last trophies in B grade doubles and my B singles at the Altona tournament this Saturday! The ranking system is implemented in Vic Open onwards, so we will be only allowed to play Open / A grade from then on

PS - what is last year's B grade singles finalist still doing in B grade this year - Vincent!! a fellow trophy hunter haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can still play C/D. If you checked tournamentsoftware, got knocked out in the early rounds from A, B and C. But, saying that, am I qualified to be still playing in Titans.....wakakkakakakak