User Tag List

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 357 of 1310
  1. #341
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have indeed unwittingly joined the Trophy Hunting club. Even though my partner (Tracey) has only been playing badminton for a month the games were too easy and I do concede this warrants membership to the Trophy Hunting club.

    Did you have a good weekend Vien ? Everything went right for you ? hehehe
    I bet you rather forget about this weekend.

    Titans did do quite well. Unfortunately Nelson was injured during the finals of the Mens open Singles and was unable to play in the A grade doubles. They were favourites to win that event.

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Titans didnt do too bad in Ballarat

    Runners Up Mens Open Single
    Winner Men A Single
    Winner Women B Single
    Winner Men B Single
    Runners Up Men B Single
    Winner Mens B Double
    Runners Up Mens B Double
    Winner C Mix
    Runners Up C Mix

    * And a warm welcome to Ashley for joining the prestiges Trophy Hunting club, winning the C Mix Double against helpless young ballarat kids

  2. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for organizing the trip, Ashley. This Titan Food Trip to Ballarat was great(the 2 pieces of Scotch Fillets and homemade lamb sausages were really good). Looking forward to next year to try out the Steakhouse.

  3. #343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wanted to say thanks to Ash for organising. Both the tournament and the social events were great. Especially enjoyed going to the trout farm and catching our own lunch!

    You guys will have to play A grade next time round after bagging so many trophies this year!

  4. #344
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes...its was fun all the way. The service apartment is great. Looks forward to next year. Thanks Ash....

  5. #345
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It looks like everyone had "fun" in Ballarat except for me
    I hereby declare Ballarat a curst place
    2 years in a row of no trophy due to interrupted sleep ...

    ... and as a labelled trophy hunter its a bit ironic that my accusers were all playing in lower grades, against little children, whilst I tough it out in A grade Ö not naming names, but finger pointing in Ashley and Kevinís direction
    Last edited by vienb; 06-02-2009 at 04:29 AM.

  6. #346
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This time the interrupted sleep was your own fault. You cannot blame anyone else for not servicing your car. Who drives around with no engine oil in their car


    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    It looks like everyone had "fun" in Ballarat except for me
    I hereby declare Ballarat a curst place
    2 years in a row of no trophy due to interrupted sleep ...

    ... and as a labelled trophy hunter its a bit ironic that my accusers were all playing in lower grades, against little children, whilst I tough it out in A grade Ö not naming names, but finger pointing in Ashley and Kevinís direction

  7. #347
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    This time the interrupted sleep was your own fault. You cannot blame anyone else for not servicing your car. Who drives around with no engine oil in their car

    Do i look like a grease monkey, I'm just a simple C grade badminton player ... how the heck was i suppose to know cars needed engine oil, i thought top it up with unleaded petrol and away we go ...

  8. #348
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well back to badminton... the Victorian Open and Graded this year has change format, they've copied Monash uni, combining A & B, and C & D.
    This means Anthony and me can enter in C & D, win our first game and throw the second ... and we'll get the D grade trophy we've been longing for this year

    ...Cant call yourself a trophy hunter without a D grade trophy under your belt
    Last edited by vienb; 06-03-2009 at 10:14 AM.

  9. #349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    ...Cant call yourself a trophy hunter without a D grade trophy under your belt
    Glad you said the above. I conclude I am NOT a trophy hunter.
    Hey vienb, the trophy from Ballarat is really nice!!

  10. #350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    Glad you said the above. I conclude I am NOT a trophy hunter.
    Hey vienb, the trophy from Ballarat is really nice!!

    Lets remember that Ballarat is 2 grade lower, so their C is other's E and their B is equal to a normal D .. so therefore you do have a D grade trophy ... Welcome Kevin to the TROPHY HUNTER's CLUB !!!!

  11. #351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ash you should put that on the Titans website, what other club in the history of SPORT, can dominate a tournament so much

  12. #352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HEY! I haven't even publicly complained about your lack of cooking for me, which meant I had no energy to win the B singles final, after about 10 points in front waaaahhhh - all Vien's fault

    Now remember with MANUAL cars, you do have to use the clutch dude

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Do i look like a grease monkey, I'm just a simple C grade badminton player ... how the heck was i suppose to know cars needed engine oil, i thought top it up with unleaded petrol and away we go ...

  13. #353
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mmm I haven't seen Jennifer's post - thought she was getting ready to bag us

  14. #354
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At least you took out Vien on your way to the finals. For two (or is it 3 now) Vien has not even won one event in Ballarat. We should kick him out of the the Trophy Hunter's club. Not setting a good example for the young trophy hunters.

    I thought you had Vincent beat especially after such a huge lead and rally point scoring system.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    HEY! I haven't even publicly complained about your lack of cooking for me, which meant I had no energy to win the B singles final, after about 10 points in front waaaahhhh - all Vien's fault

    Now remember with MANUAL cars, you do have to use the clutch dude

  15. #355
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Ash you should put that on the Titans website, what other club in the history of SPORT, can dominate a tournament so much
    Dont think Ashley's even been updating that web site anymore ... BadmintonCentral.com has now become Titans unofficial web site

  16. #356
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    HEY! I haven't even publicly complained about your lack of cooking for me, which meant I had no energy to win the B singles final, after about 10 points in front waaaahhhh - all Vien's fault

    Now remember with MANUAL cars, you do have to use the clutch dude

    Young Anthony you are not yet ready for the power of my top secret spaghetti. Its powers will consume you if you are not probably prepared.

    ... what the heck is a "clutch" anyway ... and why does your car make funny noises and bunny hops when i drive it

  17. #357
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    mmm I haven't seen Jennifer's post - thought she was getting ready to bag us
    I think you misunderstood what she said ... she was going to you her bride before Toni gets back ... keep you doors and windows lock till Toni gets back to protect you.

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 10:53 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Fridays 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 544
    : 03-03-2007, 12:52 PM
  3. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 01:13 AM
  5. Glen Waverley Saturdays 6.30-9.30
    By Robbo77 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 8
    : 06-01-2006, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •