User Tag List

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Sack the BV Board

Once again the foul stench of corruption worth out from the ivory tower of Badminton Victoria, as we hard working Aussie battlers toil away in our poorly lit and inadequate climate control office, wearing out our fingers to the bones typing away on our notebook all day long, from 9am till 3:30pm with barely a 2 hour lunch break in between... El Badminton Victoria Presidentate is living the jetset lifestyle in Paris watching the French Open .. enjoying his pickle frog legs and s-cargo courtesy of the hefty registration fees we are taxed each year by Badminton Victoria.... When will John Brumby wake up to this and order a Royal Commission into the running of Badminton Victoria.
    As our mighty Badminton Leader is busying himself with croissant and cheese.. he has left the essential and critical running of business to the BV board members that no one would even trust to run a clown college ... and we wonder why badminton is still rank below synchronise swimming as a prefer sport in Australia... heck even a high Ben Cousin can do a better job of running things.
    To prove how incompetent they can be, these missing link in the human evolution have decided that Anthony and I must play in A/Open for single and mix at Monash.. because they claim we have had “good results” in those event this year.... the best result I’ve got was runners up in C and B’s grade ... so how does losing in these event in the lower grade make you qualify for the higher grades? .... No wonder Australia is losing on the international stage.. where other country put their best players in the top grade... those BVB num nuts put in the worst we’ve got ...
    ...and what hurt the most is knowing that those Nemesis will now just go viral in the B/C grade without us there to limit their damage on the decent badminton public, just because of some ill inform and poor decision making by some BVB members...
    ... but fear not badminton public, Anthony and I will not go quietly we’ve already email our protest and have name names, cause if we’re going to A/Open we’ll try to drag as many Nemesis players up with us as we can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trophy hunters UNITE, the call has come and its now time to TAKE ACTION

Yes this is the biggest conspiracy in the history of world badminton. Two young innocent simple C grade players sacrificed to the wolves of Open/A grade level at Monash tournament this year

All the while, the President let's this happen! living the good life in Paris and watching world class badminton and sucking the funds out of Victorian Badminton (as it would have even stood a chance anyhow)...

I nominate Vien Bui as the new President of BV and me Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Match selection committee in a bloodless or bloody coup of BV depending on who turns up on the day. We will turn this sport around and allow true trophy hunters the natural given right to play once again in D and E grades where they belong

First a hung parliament and next I will hear we have been selected in the National team because of our Good Results in C grade around the state What has this country came too!

Just remember, first they came for Vien and I and destroyed our love of the sport, then they will come for other fellow trophy hunters, then they will come for YOU (and you don't even play tournaments!) seeing we make up 90% of all tournament entries due to the cost nowadays, that only leaves little kids and old men left! The future of badminton in this city will be surely ruined by this corrupt, fraudulent, sneaky, nasty, no idea what badminton even is, stupid, heartless, corrupt (yes a second time) dumb BV match committee!

TIME to take a stand, for every Badminton Central viewer of this thread, PLEASE stand up for the little guy (and slightly larger Vien) and email ALL YOUR SPAM and protest to events@badmintonvic.com.au and tell them the following message from your beloved favourite Titans players and champions of the modern graded era - Vien and Anthony.

"Please please please pretty pretty pretty please beg u beg u, or we will chain ourselves to the front door of MSAC, let Vien and Anthony return to their rightful place in the badminton food chain - B and C grade, even D grade on a bad day, but never allow such injustice as what Monash has done and ever put them in ANY event whatsoever that has the word A grade or Open grade again!!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    "Please please please pretty pretty pretty please beg u beg u, or we will chain ourselves to the front door of MSAC, let Vien and Anthony return to their rightful place in the badminton food chain - B and C grade, even D grade on a bad day, but never allow such injustice as what Monash has done and ever put them in ANY event whatsoever that has the word A grade or Open grade again!!!!"
    ... sounding very deperate there Anthony .. maybe cause it'll be your last chance of a trophy this year ... I've still got 3 comp/tournament to go .. and will be out of the inept BV's committees jurisdiction

While Loke Poh is away in Paris getting fat on French cheese and bonbons .. those inept BV board whom dont know anything about badminton ... are making the mistake of not allowing us in B/C to help vaccinate those grades against the Nemesis virus ... this could turn out to be worst then the bird flu and swine flu outbrake combine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is fair to say that most players at Titans, who play regularly with Vien and Anthony, are surprised by Badminton Victoria's decision to only allow them to play in A or Open grade.

Sure they make a lot of noise about trophy hunting and they have many "enemies" but in reality they are just trying to ignite some fire in our badminton community. Those "enemies" deep down, like them and consider both Vien and Anthony as good friends. Even at Titans we take every chance to smash the shuttle at them (I know I do) as payback for the numerous taunts they have given me, and I would assume nearly everyone else in the badminton community.

Their performance this year has not been that good, let's face it, they are getting a bit old and after 3 games, they are out of steam. We play with many clubs and for what it's worth if restrictions are to be placed it should be for B grade and above. Trophy hunting is in their bloods and they will play in both days of the tournament. Let them play in A and B grades and see how they perform.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I think it is fair to say that most players at Titans, who play regularly with Vien and Anthony, are surprised by Badminton Victoria's decision to only allow them to play in A or Open grade.

.... .
    Unfortunately Monash Open is only a single Saturday event .. Lazy BV boards only caring about what's convenient for them and not looking after the interest of the badminton public

Those "enemies" that "deep down, like them (Vien & Anthony)" .. yeah them hongky Nemesis boys really want to have their ways with us .. especially Dee .. keep looking at me the same way Ashley wantingly stares at a buffet counter.

..and its not the "A" bit thats giving Anthony the night terror and cold sweat .. its the "OPEN" part ........... we're just two simple steriotypical Ausie battlers, breaking our backs shearing sheeps all week and just wanting to come to town and do some Nemesis hunting on the weekend .. is that so much to ask for Loke Poh .. is it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that the greatest trophy hunter of our time has been promoted, it is a good time to form a new partnership and raid C and D grades. I wonder who in Titan would take up the challenge and form another C and D pairing???.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey hey, don't write us off yet! Just like Rocky 6 or 7, we will return again where we are not wanted and grab the C and D grade trophies right from under the nose of a tournament match committees that are fresh and untouched by Nemesis! The fat lady has not sung......yet

Ooops! I hope no one is reading this, or our grand strategy might be ruined!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The draw for the 2010 Monash Open/Graded is out ...

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...B-4DE6DD7263FA

I can already predict some of the first round result in th MS Open/A ...

Vien 29 : 30 Nick
    Anthony 29 : 30 Jacob

.. Many people have said it would be an almost imposible task to lose to Nick in singles .. but I believe i'm good enough to lose to anyone, including Nick .. if he's backhand can hit the spectators .. my backhand can hit the car park

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO way man, I am going for GOLD in the spirit of the Commonwealth Games 2010, and either have one of the Indian buildings fall down on me, or a terrorist attack occur

I am going to show those young junior state players a lesson of OLD MAN talent and go on to face Hung in the OPEN singles final at Monash MUAHHHHHHHHH {gone crazy with Open/A grade POWER}

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    The draw for the 2010 Monash Open/Graded is out ...

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...B-4DE6DD7263FA

I can already predict some of the first round result in th MS Open/A ...

Vien 29 : 30 Nick
    Anthony 29 : 30 Jacob

.. Many people have said it would be an almost imposible task to lose to Nick in singles .. but I believe i'm good enough to lose to anyone, including Nick .. if he's backhand can hit the spectators .. my backhand can hit the car park

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Monash domination of Open/A grade

......too tired to type.... I will let the Lleyton Hewitt of badminton - Vien do it.

However, let's just put it up for all the world to see - Anthony/Vien defeated Hung Pham/ptnr in the quarter finals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

......too tired to type.... I will let the Lleyton Hewitt of badminton - Vien do it.

However, let's just put it up for all the world to see - Anthony/Vien defeated Hung Pham/ptnr in the quarter finals

As predicted .. no trophies ....but to the surprise of everyone including us .. we made it to the A grade semi .. only to lose 29:30 to Aaron and his very feminine partner Dee .. would have won that game if Aaron wasnt so lazy as to leave my serve to land wide .. he was there he could have hit it
    ......yes we did defeat Hung Pham and Sawan ... technically anyway ... and went further in A grade then Greg and Jacob ... so to you Mr Strink.

.... I guess this makes Anthony and me the greatest D Grade Double combination since Bjorn and BoBo back in the early to late 70s where they dominated the D grade events of Denmark and neighbouring scandinavian countries.

In single it was a close one, I almost bet Nick in 3 setters.. but was able to snatch defeat in the 3rd set ... then continue playing two more 3 setters before running out of juice in the 3rd set of the A quarters .... Old man Anthony in the mean while got flog by the juniors .. losing in striaght sets in the 1st and 2nd round

.... not sure but hearing rumours that in our absent the Nemesis virals were having a field day .. and winning in B & C grade ....... i hold the Badminton Victorian Board & "current" president responsible for this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default world record surely

I am gonna contact the Guiness Book of World Records, I am pretty sure no badminton doubles pair has ever in the ONE year made it to the last top 4 pairs of A,B,C,D grade in tournaments

Our combination is just so adaptable to any conditions, we should be employed as special coaches to the national team to explain how to perform against various nations like China (A grade), Denmark (B grade), New Zealand(C grade) and Jamaica(D grade)

So let this post go out to all young and upcoming players, Anthony & Vien are now in the market as SPECIAL badminton coaches. Depending on the demand, of which it must probably be very high, our coaching rate is $100/hr, plus u bring shuttles and hire court We guarantee within 60 days u will get to semi finals no matter what grade u enter, or 1% of your money back Phone 1-800-I-want-trophy
    Last edited by Robbo77; 09-04-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling error

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So let this post go out to all young and upcoming players, Anthony & Vien are now in the market as SPECIAL badminton coaches. Depending on the demand, of which it must probably be very high, our coaching rate is $100/hr, plus u bring shuttles and hire court We guarantee within 60 days u will get to semi finals no matter what grade u enter, or 1% of your money back Phone 1-800-I-want-trophy
    I know of two "young and upcoming player" that wont ask you for coaching .. the two juniors that kick your butt in singles

So far this year we've matched it against players of Open, A, B ,C ,D , and Z(Carl & Ashley) standard in badminton ... our versatility is undeniable .. we can lose to anyone

..and I checked out the final results today .... your old mate, Nemesis infected Ben took out the B singles and double ... he can thank Loke Poh for those trophies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2010 MUBC Open/Graded

The Melbourne Uni Badminton Club's 2010 Open & Graded Tournament

Melbourne Uni Sport Centre
    Saturday 9th October 2010 - B/D
    Sunday 10th October 2010 - Open/A/C

Entry form below ....
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...al_version.pdf

Anthony lets enter in D and C ... they've got all new committee and board members running the club now so they wont know us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ridiculous! We have tried to blacklist all those Nemesis players to only be allowed in A grade as they all defeated us in the Interclub match!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Vien, I am still overseas, go play with Ntini and get your last trophies in Melbourne for the year, all new committees are RIPE for the picking

The Melbourne Uni Badminton Club's 2010 Open & Graded Tournament

Melbourne Uni Sport Centre
    Saturday 9th October 2010 - B/D
    Sunday 10th October 2010 - Open/A/C

Entry form below ....
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...al_version.pdf

Anthony lets enter in D and C ... they've got all new committee and board members running the club now so they wont know us
    Last edited by Robbo77; 09-08-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: I always wrote go for B grade how silly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEY!! Singles is a young man's game, I refuse to play anybody in Singles under the age of 60 years old from now on :P
    I know of two "young and upcoming player" that wont ask you for coaching .. the two juniors that kick your butt in singles

So far this year we've matched it against players of Open, A, B ,C ,D , and Z(Carl & Ashley) standard in badminton ... our versatility is undeniable .. we can lose to anyone

..and I checked out the final results today .... your old mate, Nemesis infected Ben took out the B singles and double ... he can thank Loke Poh for those trophies

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast