User Tag List

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,038 to 1,054 of 1309
  1. #1038
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you better try out each of the rackets before chucking your trusty cheapo Gosen or whatever it is.

  2. #1039
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    .. looking to get another racket ... and saw two good limited editions on ebay .. what you recond is better a Tasufik ArcSaber Z Slash or a Peter Gade ArcSaber 10 ? .. same price .. did Kevin or that little girl Teal buy one of these?
    I got both Taufik and Peter Gade ones but not Tasufik.
    Why do you need such an expensive racket? You are only playing in D grade competition. Just go to a $2/Reject/SalvationArmy shop and buy one of those $5 pack that comes with a set of yellow and red color rackets. You will do fine with them.

  3. #1040
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    I got both Taufik and Peter Gade ones but not Tasufik.
    Why do you need such an expensive racket? You are only playing in D grade competition. Just go to a $2/Reject/SalvationArmy shop and buy one of those $5 pack that comes with a set of yellow and red color rackets. You will do fine with them.
    You can smash really hard with those rackets. You won't have much control and the shaft will probably fly off the handle but before that happens you will be fine. You get 5 in one pack anyway.

  4. #1041
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    You can smash really hard with those rackets. You won't have much control and the shaft will probably fly off the handle but before that happens you will be fine. You get 5 in one pack anyway.
    ... as a naturally talented badminton player, i can use a golf club and still be able to smash really hard ....... well after trying everybody's racket last night ... it looks like the Lee Chong Wei one's is for me then .. surprising since i normally hate the head heavy rackets .. if only there was a way i can write it off as a work expense for next years tax return .. i know I'll say its an Anti-Virus tool which i use to remove Nemesis Malware from C grade tournaments

  5. #1042
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Funny


  6. #1043
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ... thats the second biggest badminton shuttlecock I've ever seen

    Good news everyone ... I'm on the brink of braking the 10 trophies in a calendar year barrier.

    With 3 weeks plus finals left to go in the CBA Monday A Grade Single and Wednesday Double competition .. both my teams have won enough for the season to go directly into the final .. hence guarantying at least 2 runner up trophies.

    ** Trophy image to be inserted **

    Trophy Count 2010 = 9 + (3Medallion)


    ...... Just one more trophy for the glory ... will anyone be able to stop me in the JT/RMIT tournament

  7. #1044
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  8. #1045
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    ... thats the second biggest badminton shuttlecock I've ever seen

    Good news everyone ... I'm on the brink of braking the 10 trophies in a calendar year barrier.

    With 3 weeks plus finals left to go in the CBA Monday A Grade Single and Wednesday Double competition .. both my teams have won enough for the season to go directly into the final .. hence guarantying at least 2 runner up trophies.

    ** Trophy image to be inserted **

    Trophy Count 2010 = 9 + (3Medallion)


    ...... Just one more trophy for the glory ... will anyone be able to stop me in the JT/RMIT tournament
    I hope the your pals (Nemesis) enter all their players just to stop you at the JT/RMIT tournament. Don't let fat boy Vien get any more trophies.

  9. #1046
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Enter all they like, I'm so determine to get that last trophy that I'm actually training hard and getting fit for it ....... have been walking a heck of a lot ... 10+ hours since Thursday .. mostly from Christmas shopping .. but I still count that as training ... Shy woke me up early today after I stayed up to 4 am to watch the Wallabies lose to the Poms .. for 9 hours straight of sunday badminton social ....... 2 hours at Deakin Uni, 4 hours at Monash Uni then 3 hours at Altona social to end the day

    .. and I will continue this sunday badminton marathone for the next 2 weekend .. added I might even do the same on Saturday .. and I still have the CBA comp to play Monday and Wednesday ... my BMI already drop abit ... at this rate you'll be calling me skinny Vien by the time the RMIT tournament begins

    .. and besides I wont be teaming up with Niti or Anthony for the RMIT tournament ... have a stronger partner line up to stack things in my favour .. I shall win !! .. at lease 1 trophy anyway

  10. #1047
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes Vien that C grade doubles at RMIT tournament next week will be YOURS

  11. #1048
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Yes Vien that C grade doubles at RMIT tournament next week will be YOURS
    I might just show up to cheer for the opponents.

  12. #1049
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I might just show up to cheer for the opponents.
    The RMIT fixture is out .....

    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...5-25383A576A3B

    .. and No Vien in C grade .. just someone named Yikia, that look's like Vien, but only with a thick moustache and a greek accent

    .. hehehe .. and look in C single a couple of unaware Nemesis Terry's thats going to get flogged by him again .. opps, I mean flogged by him for the first time

    So Ashley you can come out and support Yikia .. cause I wont be there .. technically

  13. #1050
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is one of the best surprise attack plans since the Pearl Harbour

  14. #1051
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    this is one of the best surprise attack plans since the Pearl Harbour
    Our counter intelligence plan is working better then what the Allies had on D-Day
    Nearly everyone's believing that rumour we started about us being interstate working this weekend ... anyway, Jacky's just emailed the final fixture .. and my .. I mean Yikia's first scalp in C single is going to be your old mate, 2nd seed Nemesis contaminated Terry

  15. #1052
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Our counter intelligence plan is working better then what the Allies had on D-Day
    Nearly everyone's believing that rumour we started about us being interstate working this weekend ... anyway, Jacky's just emailed the final fixture .. and my .. I mean Yikia's first scalp in C single is going to be your old mate, 2nd seed Nemesis contaminated Terry
    Tsk Tsk...btw, the fixture has been changed again. "Yikai" is in a different group now haha.

  16. #1053
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Due to the dark nature of intel services, we have silently infiltrated the D doubles and prevented the Nemesis dominance in this category.

  17. #1054
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    Due to the dark nature of intel services, we have silently infiltrated the D doubles and prevented the Nemesis dominance in this category.
    ... mighty good work N4ruto .. whom ever you are for continuing a fine and noble tradition of Nemesis virus inoculation

    Now that the weekend is over I can announce that its official

    Trophy Count 2010 = 10 + (3 Medallion + 1 SportStadium gift voucher)

    ... and that 10th trophy come with a record price tag as well .. but it's worth it

    Name:  2010 Trophy Record.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  108.7 KB

    ...details of the Sydney hunting trip will be posted later today

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 10:53 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Fridays 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 544
    : 03-03-2007, 12:52 PM
  3. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 01:13 AM
  5. Glen Waverley Saturdays 6.30-9.30
    By Robbo77 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 8
    : 06-01-2006, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •