User Tag List

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    Just to clarify, there IS only ONE trophy hunter(no 's' please and DEFINITELY no bunch) at Titan, that's the infamous Max Power. I have a feeling Nelson is going to offer Max Power his A trophy for $20 (or $30 for both his single and double) this Saturday. kekeke.....
    There was 2... why am i the only one copping it Anthony got off scott free in our trophy hunting expedition
    And yeah it looks like me and ANTHONY are the only trophy hunters at titans. We were the only titan team at the week end entering in anything lower then A grade .. well thats if you dont count Leoung's new Miss who represent melbourne uni in B grade.
    And I would only pay $30 if he sells the trophys and winner check as a bundle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because you are the one who seems most proud of your trophy hunting achievements?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anjoooo View Post
    Because you are the one who seems most proud of your trophy hunting achievements?
    So we're in agreement .. it was an "achievement"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou all , you are too kind Like Vien said, we worked hard to lose B grade the day before and then even harder nearly losing C grade the following day HAHAHA! DON'T worry, once you go over 30, there is only one way to go down the alphabet (except if you are Murray Hocking, he seems to drink from the fountain of youth or something!)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewghw View Post
    Congrats! Vien & Anthony! We will look up to you as a role model and get some tips and advise should we need to play in C grades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe! YEP, I saw my name in the lucky draw. Got myself a good APACs shirt, water bottle, INTEL keychain and NVIDIA notebook (paper kind)....don't ask

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    Hey Anthony, you won yourself a complimentary lucky draw. Hope you get another trophy. Check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trophy hunter defence

Well for starters, I didn't broadcast a photo of the trophy over the internet Vien and stick it up everyone's nose about being champions hehe!

And:
    1. Dating back to 2002, most of my trophies are actually C grade, I started in C grade, got better, started to win B grade, got killed in A grade, went back to B grade, now playing shakily there and really can settle myself again in C grade (the circle completes) (maybe not C singles standard yet but my legs are getting slower by the day!)
    2. I don't know about you, but I was playing as hard as I could, and we just won the semi final in C, and then the final in C, so to say we comfortably were above that C grade standard or we cheated the system is not true.
    3. Like I said in an earlier post, as badminton tournaments are seeming to have less participation, all players are really playing above their normal grade, I remember back 5 years ago, me and Marcus were in the C grade singles final for CBA, so imagine what the standard was in B grade, then A grade, then Open level!

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    There was 2... why am i the only one copping it Anthony got off scott free in our trophy hunting expedition
    And yeah it looks like me and ANTHONY are the only trophy hunters at titans. We were the only titan team at the week end entering in anything lower then A grade .. well thats if you dont count Leoung's new Miss who represent melbourne uni in B grade.
    And I would only pay $30 if he sells the trophys and winner check as a bundle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Well for starters, I didn't broadcast a photo of the trophy over the internet Vien and stick it up everyone's nose about being champions hehe!

And:
    1. Dating back to 2002, most of my trophies are actually C grade, I started in C grade, got better, started to win B grade, got killed in A grade, went back to B grade, now playing shakily there and really can settle myself again in C grade (the circle completes) (maybe not C singles standard yet but my legs are getting slower by the day!)
    2. I don't know about you, but I was playing as hard as I could, and we just won the semi final in C, and then the final in C, so to say we comfortably were above that C grade standard or we cheated the system is not true.
    3. Like I said in an earlier post, as badminton tournaments are seeming to have less participation, all players are really playing above their normal grade, I remember back 5 years ago, me and Marcus were in the C grade singles final for CBA, so imagine what the standard was in B grade, then A grade, then Open level!
    1) What you're describing is only on semicircle .. you need and A and a D trophy to complete the circle
    2) You played with the flu and passed it on to me u b!@#$%
    3) What are you saying Anthony? 5 years ago Marcus and Damien where all C grade now 5 years later they're playing A or Open and your still in C grade
    You're more of a trophy hunter then i am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and just to gloat, vien, me and jacob took out BMD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That means we have players from Titans taking out the Men's Doubles in A, B and C grades. And Mei Lyn won the B grade women's doubles as well !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well... i'm a bit of a wild card in that I don't see myself as belonging to any club in particular. i tend to float around and play wherever suits me at the time. hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keenweisam View Post
    well... i'm a bit of a wild card in that I don't see myself as belonging to any club in particular. i tend to float around and play wherever suits me at the time. hehe
    I think that is true for almost anyone who plays at Titans. We all play elsewhere as well. The only time we play as Titans as a team is against another club, like Southern Star and JT Ultra.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't tend to compete for any club when they compete against other clubs. Not sure why... but never have gotten into that position, so haven't represented any one club in particular. Don't really mind it this way either, as I have no obligation of loyalty, nor any discrimination against other clubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and just to gloat, vien, me and jacob took out BMD.
    You only won cause Ant and me weaken the thai team in our pool game against them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... you badminton club hussy :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I Titan Fan!!

I have to say I miss playing at Titan ... it had been more than a year plus.

But nevertheless i am a big titan fan if i asked to play for titan it will be an honour. I too float around a lot , but i like playing with the titans bunch.. Top blokes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I think that is true for almost anyone who plays at Titans. We all play elsewhere as well. The only time we play as Titans as a team is against another club, like Southern Star and JT Ultra.
    Titans more of a cuisine club, then a Badminton club, since we do more dining out then competition, heck most of the players at Titans dont even play tournament

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Titans more of a cuisine club, then a Badminton club, since we do more dining out then competition, heck most of the players at Titans dont even play tournament
    That should be the way on how a club should work.. Have lots of fun ahahahahahahahahah

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 ... LastLast