User Tag List

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 868 to 884 of 1309
  1. #868
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Me thinks they are a lamb to the slaughter
    Name:  Lamb.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  65.5 KB Vs. Name:  Butcher.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  9.7 KB

    yeap, it will be lamb to the slaughters ... dont worry about wearing a titan shirt Anthony, you'll need to be in kevlar for this friendly

  2. #869
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    as long as the other half does not read these forums that's alright... and if she hates badminton so much she probably won't
    I've been lucky that most things i post here never get back to the people those posting refer to ....... and dont buy into anything Ashley type .. he's just in denial about his oppressed situation .. unlike him i'm still playing in badminton tournaments .. and fingers cross still able to play in many many more C-grade tournaments

  3. #870
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    woah that is a very scary slaughterman - must be from a zombie computer game? My friendly local butcher looks nothing like that He has a curly moustache and big round jolly belly...no wait am mixing him up with {insert ur favourite}

    I had a quick spy on Nemesis training this afternoon, wore non-badminton attire, so they didn't recognise me hehe After seeing their performance, I doubt we even need to use our main racket hand

    Hey Vien, Ashley is 100% right, the Approval System, does not take effect legally until you put a ring on her finger (no - not a plastic one). As gf/bf, I think I played 4 times a week, so you better tread carefully, because if she has prematurely enforced the Approval System on your badminton now, by the time you are married, best retire your rackets, as will only be allowed to play once a month after that

    Toni doesn't lurk on Badminton Central cause she sees badminton as an evil curse that has possessed me and is slowly ruining her life and soon Amy's too HAHA! All things touched by badminton she will avoid like the plague trust me, so in some ways this is my cunning plan and only expression of true badminton freedom

  4. #871
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    I've been lucky that most things i post here never get back to the people those posting refer to ....... and dont buy into anything Ashley type .. he's just in denial about his oppressed situation .. unlike him i'm still playing in badminton tournaments .. and fingers cross still able to play in many many more C-grade tournaments
    The only reason I don't play competitions is that I work on most weekends.

    And that last comment "and fingers cross still able to play in many many more C-grade tournaments" sounds a bit lame. What you meant to say is "I hope she is in a good mood after I have done all the chores around the house and she lets me out for a few hours to attend the badminton tournament"

  5. #872
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah Vien, that's pretty scary. Shouldn't you be banned for putting R18+ pictures on the forum. This time the ban should be for longer.

  6. #873
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dont be too confident about winner yet. Nemesis still have to advantages ...

    1. Their loud crowd support, I'm the only one at Titan that actually do better when there's a hostile and vocal crowd watching on ... some say i thrive on negativity
    2. We have Ashley playing for us, with him on our side we can easily snatch defeat from the teeth of victory

    Lucky for u guys theres a thinker amongst us .. me .. I've got the perfect plan to counter their advantages .. to muffle out their crowd support .. I've ordered us a box load of those South African vuvuzela.
    Name:  1174-0-0-0_358852.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  14.1 KB

    and two to stop Ashley giving the win to Nemesis .. we'll get him to play for them

  7. #874
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like number 2. Very creative.

  8. #875
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vien you don't thrive on negativity. We talk crap about you all the time, but you still get beaten at Titans/Foxy.

    Those horn things are really irritating. They sound like constant mosquitoes on the TV. But that is a good idea, where can you get those things ?

  9. #876
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nahhh I am more old school, this is my new badminton attire for the friendly And before you tell me the racquet is a little oversized - WHERE in the ''rule book'' can I not use a massive racquet, let alone a shield and chain armour??


    Name:  BADME1.png
Views: 97
Size:  80.2 KB


    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    yeap, it will be lamb to the slaughters ... dont worry about wearing a titan shirt Anthony, you'll need to be in kevlar for this friendly

  10. #877
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I like number 2. Very creative.
    See you even think like Nemesis ... sook about everything i say/type, try to get me ban from BC and C-Grade .. you really should play for them

  11. #878
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Vien you don't thrive on negativity. We talk crap about you all the time, but you still get beaten at Titans/Foxy.

    Those horn things are really irritating. They sound like constant mosquitoes on the TV. But that is a good idea, where can you get those things ?
    Ebay my young padawan .. it is where you can buy anything and everything .. at a price .. those simple platic horn are very very expensive .. ~$30 bucks each including delivery .. or 10 for $100 .. any body want to chip in with me?

  12. #879
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey I strive on negative crowd support too, after the match I wait in the carpark with my M-16 stolen from the base and go postal on them all hehe

    Such a waste, a lot of the Nemesis support crowd are hot chicks, something Titans are desparately lacking, though we do have an abundance of prosthetic supports, wheelchairs and walking sticks to wave in their faces instead

    Now now Vien, Ashley has only put the voodoo on our club 9 out of the last 10 interclub matches, the 10th one, he was away hehe If you have to dress up as Marilyn Munroe and sing Happy Birthday Mr Titan President to him to rouse his spirits, then don't let me stand in the way of Titan victory

    Kudos to you on that magnificent horn idea, that will totally deafen them, their players and us, so we can all change to the paraolympics and win GOLD for Australia!

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Dont be too confident about winner yet. Nemesis still have to advantages ...

    1. Their loud crowd support, I'm the only one at Titan that actually do better when there's a hostile and vocal crowd watching on ... some say i thrive on negativity
    2. We have Ashley playing for us, with him on our side we can easily snatch defeat from the teeth of victory

    Lucky for u guys theres a thinker amongst us .. me .. I've got the perfect plan to counter their advantages .. to muffle out their crowd support .. I've ordered us a box load of those South African vuvuzela.
    Name:  1174-0-0-0_358852.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  14.1 KB

    and two to stop Ashley giving the win to Nemesis .. we'll get him to play for them

  13. #880
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Nahhh I am more old school, this is my new badminton attire for the friendly And before you tell me the racquet is a little oversized - WHERE in the ''rule book'' can I not use a massive racquet, let alone a shield and chain armour??
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the rules state the maximum racket size is 680 milleters long and 230 millimeters at its widest point. The stringed area must not be larger than 280 millimeters in length and 220 millimeters in width. No kidding.

  14. #881
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Hey I strive on negative crowd support too, after the match I wait in the carpark with my M-16 stolen from the base and go postal on them all hehe
    I didn't know the Australian army uses M-16's. Why don't the Australian government equip them with more up to date stuff like Heckler and Koch G36 or 416.

  15. #882
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry I took poetic license, thinking noone would know about the F88 Steyr. They have a M4, short barrel variant of M16 for the special forces, but no, Oz army doesn't use M16s

  16. #883
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Sorry I took poetic license, thinking noone would know about the F88 Steyr. They have a M4, short barrel variant of M16 for the special forces, but no, Oz army doesn't use M16s
    Well I've just been enlighten, i was assuming the Oz army still uses a wooden boomerang as its primary weapon :P

  17. #884
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Ebay my young padawan .. it is where you can buy anything and everything .. at a price .. those simple platic horn are very very expensive .. ~$30 bucks each including delivery .. or 10 for $100 .. any body want to chip in with me?
    Somebody must be making a lot of money in South Africa at the moment. Probably cost 2 cents to make in China, if you bought 100,000 of them. All up cost you $2000, sell at $10 each. Still make $1 million bucks.

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Fridays 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 544
    : 03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
  3. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 12:13 AM
  5. Glen Waverley Saturdays 6.30-9.30
    By Robbo77 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 8
    : 06-01-2006, 09:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •