User Tag List

Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 987 to 1,003 of 1309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Sorry Vien, I am still overseas, go play with Ntini and get your last trophies in Melbourne for the year, all new committees are RIPE for the picking

Overseas? hmm......... I think I saw a ghost of Anthony today at Southern Cross Station. That is pretty scary indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Ghost Whisperer

Haha the rumours of my death are premature But if I did decide to come back and haunt a place, it would definitely be somewhere with a badminton court...and a few Nemesis players

I should have clarified that sentence for our fans - am overseas at that time of the Melb tournament

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Overseas? hmm......... I think I saw a ghost of Anthony today at Southern Cross Station. That is pretty scary indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha the rumours of my death are premature But if I did decide to come back and haunt a place, it would definitely be somewhere with a badminton court...and a few Nemesis players

I should have clarified that sentence for our fans - am overseas at that time of the Melb tournament
    ...maybe you should write down which flight you'll be on, so those Nemesis would know which plane to rig with explosive

Anyway I've got Niti to team up with me for this coming MUBC tournament, we were going to enter A and B double .. but then saw that they were charging more for A grade .. so we're now going for B & C Double .. so not trophy hunting .. just being cheap .. cause of the global financial crisis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    The Melbourne Uni Badminton Club's 2010 Open & Graded Tournament

Melbourne Uni Sport Centre
    Saturday 9th October 2010 - B/D
    Sunday 10th October 2010 - Open/A/C

Entry form below ....
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...al_version.pdf

Anthony lets enter in D and C ... they've got all new committee and board members running the club now so they wont know us
    WTF is this? Did you make this up yourself? I'm a member of MUBC and no one has said anything about this year's tournament to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newplayer View Post
    WTF is this? Did you make this up yourself? I'm a member of MUBC and no one has said anything about this year's tournament to me.
    .. Yes its genuine .. scouts honour .. otherwise thats one great fake entry form I've gimped

Well kid, you now know about it .. maybe you were absent the day the MUBC board inform other members about it, maybe they just didnt like you ... I dont know you and I dont like you ......... take issue with them next time you're at the MUBC social.

How did i come by this information you ask .. well I'm not nor have i ever been a member of MUBC, havent been to any of their socials in years, dont know any of the current committees or board .... the only conclusion is that I am an all powerful and wise wizard with a magical future foretelling crystal ball .. which i got of ebay for $12.50 including delivery ... bargain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another chance for you to use your eBay purchased Vuvuzela !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. Yes its genuine .. scouts honour .. otherwise thats one great fake entry form I've gimped

Well kid, you now know about it .. maybe you were absent the day the MUBC board inform other members about it, maybe they just didnt like you ... I dont know you and I dont like you ......... take issue with them next time you're at the MUBC social.

How did i come by this information you ask .. well I'm not nor have i ever been a member of MUBC, havent been to any of their socials in years, dont know any of the current committees or board .... the only conclusion is that I am an all powerful and wise wizard with a magical future foretelling crystal ball .. which i got of ebay for $12.50 including delivery ... bargain
    I'll ask the club pres this afternoon, you'll be playing in open grade this year if you faked that entry form!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a simple solution to this confusion - there are actually TWO Melbourne University clubs. The REAL one that Vien has an entry form to a tournament in, and the FAKE MU that is only in your head, you are probably the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Match Committee, so busy personalities

I'll ask the club pres this afternoon, you'll be playing in open grade this year if you faked that entry form!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehe .. badfever read your post all wrong .. he was saying you "newplayer" wrote you were going to enter in Open grade ... he called you cocky

And if I ever faked an entry form I would have all the entry fees made payable to my bank account .. and not to MUBC

Since i didnt fake the entry form i guess its OK for me to play D Grade then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Another chance for you to use your eBay purchased Vuvuzela !!
    I should .. i didnt bring it to Monash cause Vera threaten to beat me up with it if used it ... and Vera's one scary chick when she's angry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a simple solution to this confusion - there are actually TWO Melbourne University clubs. The REAL one that Vien has an entry form to a tournament in, and the FAKE MU that is only in your head, you are probably the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Match Committee, so busy personalities
    Probably the same clowns on the Badminton Victoria board also run MUBC .. thats explains the confusion

Disclaimer: squeezing any BV board members nose will not cause it to honk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUBC has 2 divisions, a high performance division and a social division. It appeared that the entry form was uploaded to BV's website before the members from the social division were notified.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since i didnt fake the entry form i guess its OK for me to play D Grade then
    bugger off! D grade is mine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUBC has 2 divisions, a high performance division and a social division. It appeared that the entry form was uploaded to BV's website before the members from the social division were notified.
    Wow ... MUBC is a segregated club? ... so its divided into the drug takers and the non drug takers ... high and not high divisions ... good to see nothings change in University since my days ... i bet you that "high" division is full of Art students

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine!! .. I'll go to C grade then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey what is with this new club DTBA offering cheap pizzas at badminton!!! I think I have a new idea for Ash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey what is with this new club DTBA offering cheap pizzas at badminton!!! I think I have a new idea for Ash
    Thats nothing new .. the WSBA sunday night social at Altona had the free Pizza night idea since last year. I think its the last sunday of every month.

Not 100% sure but i think Mike's taken me to the DTBA social once, where i ran into our mate Greggie there... its alright but just way too far for me to travel for a social.

Get Ashley to offer free pizza & KFC before we start badminton

Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast