User Tag List

Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,037 of 1309
  1. #1021
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Well done on your trophy, hope you didn't wear your Titan's shirt.
    Wore the shirt, made claims that you sanction my C grade entry and told people we've kissed

    ... more good news ... Just when we all thought that this MUBC Tournament was it for 2010 ... Jacky's JTUltra in association with RMIT again ... will be hosting another Tournament on Sunday 28th of November at MSAC (Albert Park).

    ... and yes I have already ask Jacky to enter me in C Double .. although it was a tentative acceptence with two conditions attached ... depending on how strong the other entry in C will be, and if there arent too much protest.
    ... so nobody harrass Jacky OK .. he's under my protection

  2. #1022
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bet you $100 bucks that you will not be playing C grade in this JTUltra/RMIT Tournament !!!!!!!!!

  3. #1023
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I bet you $100 bucks that you will not be playing C grade in this JTUltra/RMIT Tournament !!!!!!!!!
    Jacky has been and shall always be spellbind by mine and Anthony's sweet talking
    We go way back, mateship is stronger than Neme-sissy nagging ... and their biggiest nagger is Yutoa still shooking cause i was allow in MUBC C grade and not him .... learn to sweet talk young Padawan ... it is the way of a badminton Jedi

  4. #1024
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Jacky has been and shall always be spellbind by mine and Anthony's sweet talking
    We go way back, mateship is stronger than Neme-sissy nagging ... and their biggiest nagger is Yutoa still shooking cause i was allow in MUBC C grade and not him .... learn to sweet talk young Padawan ... it is the way of a badminton Jedi
    I was sure it was not your less than impressive flabby body. I think he just gives in to your constant nagging and your threats to be his best friend for life.

  5. #1025
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I was sure it was not your less than impressive flabby body. I think he just gives in to your constant nagging and your threats to be his best friend for life.
    This "flabby body" .. as well as being a chick magnet .. is also my greatest weapon in singles event.

    Take saturday's B single semi as an example ... that uni kid i played against didnt know what hit him, he was like a deer stun by an incoming truck's headlight ... he just kept expecting me to not chase or even be able to reach and return his drop shots but i did
    I might look like i can't run and cover the court, but I'll surprise you
    ... and note to the kid, and any juniors out there .. never show weakness on the court ... I was buggered, and didnt think i could continue playing those long rallies against him in the later stages, but when i saw him puffing, diving, and dramatically collapsing after each rally that just gave me motivation to push pass the pain barrier a little bit more knowing i had him demoralise ... cause physically he was in a better shape then me at that stage, but i didnt show it

  6. #1026
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 2010 RMIT-JTULTRA Open & Graded II

    2010 RMIT/JTULTRA Open & Graded II ... the November showdown

    Entry for this tournament is now out ....

    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...__2010_Nov.pdf

    It looks like another 1 game to 30 points rally system ... like that better then the best of 3 games..... and its a 9:45am start ... can sleep in abit before competing on sunday

  7. #1027
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    2010 RMIT/JTULTRA Open & Graded II ... the November showdown

    Entry for this tournament is now out ....

    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...__2010_Nov.pdf

    It looks like another 1 game to 30 points rally system ... like that better then the best of 3 games..... and its a 9:45am start ... can sleep in abit before competing on sunday
    Vien, look at the date you dummy. Unless you can get on a plane on Saturday night you will not be playing in this tournament.

  8. #1028
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Vien, look at the date you dummy. Unless you can get on a plane on Saturday night you will not be playing in this tournament.
    ..holy toleto fatman ... stop ruining my evil plans .... Ash, mums the word, else I'm going to have to duct tape you

  9. #1029
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I'm back

    Gee what is this I read, Vien winning more trophies without me Vien did you win anything in the SS vs Titan interclub match as well?

    After 3 long weeks of no badminton, my body has piled on the American junkfood and is now ready for D grade level Flab is in fashion now, well by looking at all the 400kg yanks wobbling around Macca's - so join me fellas and we can wobble our way to D grade trophies across the country without any complaints at all

  10. #1030
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    ..holy toleto fatman ... stop ruining my evil plans .... Ash, mums the word, else I'm going to have to duct tape you
    Sorry I did not know you would not tell your girlfriend that you have planned an innocent guys weekend getaway in Pattaya.

  11. #1031
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Gee what is this I read, Vien winning more trophies without me Vien did you win anything in the SS vs Titan interclub match as well?

    After 3 long weeks of no badminton, my body has piled on the American junkfood and is now ready for D grade level Flab is in fashion now, well by looking at all the 400kg yanks wobbling around Macca's - so join me fellas and we can wobble our way to D grade trophies across the country without any complaints at all
    Vien won diddly squat in the SS interclub match but the event went well this time round with hardly any wait time between games. I will send you the results to your email.

    Have you put on much weight ?

  12. #1032
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Gee what is this I read, Vien winning more trophies without me Vien did you win anything in the SS vs Titan interclub match as well?

    After 3 long weeks of no badminton, my body has piled on the American junkfood and is now ready for D grade level Flab is in fashion now, well by looking at all the 400kg yanks wobbling around Macca's - so join me fellas and we can wobble our way to D grade trophies across the country without any complaints at all

    No didnt win any trophy in the SS vs Titan interclub match, blame Ashley & Jimmy they team up to sabotage my trophy chances by forcing me to play A grade, matched up against one of those SS Open grade vet, then to make things tougher, Ash put himself in the same grade ... tied me out having to run around covering for that chubbyness ... still manage to win 50% of my game like last time ... Jimmy paired up against Badfever and got 100%, and Andrew got 75% so they got the trophy in A grade.

    We did kill SS in Open, thanks mostly to Lee and Teah, winning 100%, I think, Sam, Leong and skinny Simon lost 1 game each.

    Pommy Carl, playing in the spot i was meant to play, lead the C grade to another victory winning a trophy in the process, and Bertrand won a trophy playing in B grade.

    I think over all we only lost in A grade, cause Ashley dragging the team down again... when will he learn if he really wants to help the team out, he should play for the other side

  13. #1033
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Ashley, is the session on tonight? Do you mind if I join? Thanks

  14. #1034
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default more good news

    Coz I have work cover my flights up and back, means my transport to our next tournament is minimal Vien you should come up to Brisvegas with me and play in a warm up game on thursday night eh Toni said she not going to come now as too much hassle for her to arrange to get to airport by herself with Amy now that I am already interstate at that time... Now if you guys can dish the wives/gfs too, we can have a "swinging" old time, just us boys

    Ash, I actually lost 2-3kgs whilst on holiday. It was all the carrying Amy around, lifting all the luggage or carrying all the shopping bags Plus a lot of places in America only sell smoothies and not milkshakes, very weird

  15. #1035
    Regular Member ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Ash, I actually lost 2-3kgs whilst on holiday. It was all the carrying Amy around, lifting all the luggage or carrying all the shopping bags Plus a lot of places in America only sell smoothies and not milkshakes, very weird
    Were you only eating from the healthy menu at McDonalds ?

  16. #1036
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Were you only eating from the healthy menu at McDonalds ?
    I challenge anyone to find anything "healthy" in a fastfood restaurant You will be pleased to know one week back home and my lost 2kgs came back too
    Last edited by Robbo77; 10-21-2010 at 06:51 AM. Reason: me no good english

  17. #1037
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    I challenge anyone to find anything "healthy" in a fastfood restaurant You will be pleased to know one week back home and my lost 2kgs came back too
    ..challenge accepted .... subway ... fast food & healthy ... just as long as you dont add cheese, sauce, salt and meat in the sub, then its "technically" healthy ... so what do i win

    .. looking to get another racket ... and saw two good limited editions on ebay .. what you recond is better a Tasufik ArcSaber Z Slash or a Peter Gade ArcSaber 10 ? .. same price .. did Kevin or that little girl Teal buy one of these?

Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Fridays 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 544
    : 03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
  3. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 12:13 AM
  5. Glen Waverley Saturdays 6.30-9.30
    By Robbo77 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 8
    : 06-01-2006, 09:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •