User Tag List

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,055 to 1,071 of 1309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    ... mighty good work N4ruto .. whom ever you are for continuing a fine and noble tradition of Nemesis virus inoculation

Now that the weekend is over I can announce that its official

Trophy Count 2010 = 10 + (3 Medallion + 1 SportStadium gift voucher)

... and that 10th trophy come with a record price tag as well .. but it's worth it

...details of the Sydney hunting trip will be posted later today
    I am glad that I was able to stop you getting to 11 trophies. Next year I will have a few more opportunities to stop you again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no Ash, he claims the B grade runner up as a trophy...we both got flogged out of C grade quarter finals in singles and doubles WHO said Sydney level was one grade lower than Melbourne??????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I am glad that I was able to stop you getting to 11 trophies. Next year I will have a few more opportunities to stop you again.
    You didn't stop me, it was Andrew that did the damage .. and besides B runners up gets a trophy with their name edged on it as well
    Just consider youself lucky you didnt try to take me on at the nets, like that tall guy did in the semi, look what happen to him

... and why are there so many people entering in tournaments only motivated in beating me and not on winning the tournament itself

Kitty even got Andrew to enter with her in C grade mens double the next day
    (yes you read right, in Sydney plenty of women were playing in the mens event ... Anthony and I were hoping to do the reverse next year and enter their womens events .. D grade womens events )
    ... just to try and stop me and Anthony from winning it .. but they failed, they didnt even make it out of their pool, Anthony and I got piped in the quarters, we lost on their points system .. lost the first game, won the second, since there was no third game we lost on overall points .. 2 stinking points

With the super slow shuttle, extreme humidity and temperature, and strong opposition I reckon this would be the toughest B and C grade I've played yet.

.. and what about Kitty, for so long has she looked down upon me and Anthony for playing in C men double .. calling us disgraceful trophy hunters and such, saying how embarrass she was to know us ...... and now she herself enters in a C mens double event .. and not even making it out of the pool stage ... tsk tsk tsk .. go back to ladies Open grade Kitty, its easier then mens C grade
    Last edited by vienb; 11-29-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: corrections

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got the CBA trophy last night

Name:  Photo0373.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  34.3 KB

Had Andrew filled in for Niti who is still in Sydney, with opposition screaming foul and accusing me of cheating by having a stronger fillin .. again

... hoping to team up with Andrew in more C and B grades in 2011 , since he got a taste of it in Sydney .. maybe he too will get the bite from the easy trophy bug .. since I've never team up with him in tournaments before, we may be able to enter in C grade

Aiming for 11/11 (11 trophy in 2011) .. with atlease one of every grade D,C,B and A ...
    Last edited by vienb; 11-29-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: addition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew as your partner? Serious?

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you in any C Doubles in 2011....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    Andrew as your partner? Serious?

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you in any C Doubles in 2011....

Me and Andrew will meet you on the C battle ground in 2011

Below is the CBA - Section 1 trophy won tonight

Name:  cbaS22010.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  24.2 KB

and here's artistic photo of the Stadium Sport gift voucher from Sydney ... unfortunately will have to wait for them to deliver the actual trophy

Name:  Photo0361.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  59.0 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nooo Andrew gonna team up with me Vien - because I did all his washing of his stinky wet badminton clothes from the weekend - he owes me a BIG favour now, well just lucky I didn't get his jocks in my bag too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ughhhhh, u put that sour grape powerade drink in the photo - I will get all artistic and puke over it in a minute :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    ughhhhh, u put that sour grape powerade drink in the photo - I will get all artistic and puke over it in a minute :O
    You're getting your drinks mixed up .. its the purple powerade thats the grape flavour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys - when is the next tournament? i hope i can get my 1st trophy in Oz soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Guys - when is the next tournament? i hope i can get my 1st trophy in Oz soon.
    Do you mean in Victoria .. or anywhere in Australia? ... and as far as i know, there is no other tournament for 2010 .. you'll have to wait till 2011 for the next tournament.

this is the link to the badminton victoria's tournament calendar for 2011...
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...ar_V_8__WE.pdf

The first graded tournament for 2011 is the Ballarat Open & Graded sunday 6th of March.
    I got runner up in B single, and won B double with Anthony at Ballarat this year .. so will play those two events again .. if not lower ... you can do the Fat-Ashley thing and try and compete with me for the same trophies .. but be warn i've been known to take out opposition's left eye at the nets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    Do you mean in Victoria .. or anywhere in Australia? ... and as far as i know, there is no other tournament for 2010 .. you'll have to wait till 2011 for the next tournament.

this is the link to the badminton victoria's tournament calendar for 2011...
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/ww...ar_V_8__WE.pdf

The first graded tournament for 2011 is the Ballarat Open & Graded sunday 6th of March.
    I got runner up in B single, and won B double with Anthony at Ballarat this year .. so will play those two events again .. if not lower ... you can do the Fat-Ashley thing and try and compete with me for the same trophies .. but be warn i've been known to take out opposition's left eye at the nets
    I will indeed try to stop your trophy hunting activities in Ballarat next year. Not only did I get a trophy and money voucher in Sydney but I had the pleasure of kicking your butt in the finals.

Look forward to similar fun times next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I will indeed try to stop your trophy hunting activities in Ballarat next year. Not only did I get a trophy and money voucher in Sydney but I had the pleasure of kicking your butt in the finals.

Look forward to similar fun times next year.
    ...correction, I have you money voucher ... teach you to be lazy and not show up the next day to claim the prize ... its a $30 Sport Stadium gift voucher .. I'm willing to sell it to the first bidder for $20AUS cash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aahhh Ballarat, should be good in March, at least not freezing cold like the July one...I have won B doubles like 3 or 4 years in a row there now HAHAHAHAHHA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Aahhh Ballarat, should be good in March, at least not freezing cold like the July one...I have won B doubles like 3 or 4 years in a row there now HAHAHAHAHHA
    ... OK lets aim for 5 B Doubles in a row for you next year .. hope you have better luck in Ballarat then i did in Altona, when Ron ended my winning streak in B grade double at 4 years in a row by forcing me up to A grade this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks vien for the valuable infor! thought there will be at least something during summer but to wait until March next year quite a long time though. i am thinking to start my hunting in D graded to avoid meeting both Ant & yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They won't let you play D grade in Ballarat, as I remember they have reserved D grade only for junior players.