User Tag List

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 1309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"how much non-member to play?thanks. "

There is no membership fee at Titans, everyone pays the same fix rate set out by the jolly fat hippie dude we call FatLey.

..Titans is a not-profit organisation that uses the surplus after court and shuttles are payed, to fund annual club events like the Melbourne Cup day BBQ, Dinner nights, Club Lunch, traditional chocolate Easter egg hunt down Carl's pants day, so on.... and if it keeps raining like it has the club will have to subsidise swimming lesson to get everybody to badminton.

...and its also a club tradition that every new female player slap Ashley hard across the face on thier first night ... so please adhere to our time honoured tradition if you intend on join us
    Last edited by vienb; 01-13-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot to include the quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

geez thanks, so it's on every sat 7-10pm still?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We start at 7:30pm and play till 10pm. The cost is $10 per player.

If you slap Ashley the cost is $350 (enough for me to buy a new Li Ning racket)

If you slap Vien the cost is $8 and if you slap him hard enough and leave a red hand mark on his cheeks you can play for free. Honest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    We start at 7:30pm and play till 10pm. The cost is $10 per player.

If you slap Ashley the cost is $350 (enough for me to buy a new Li Ning racket)

If you slap Vien the cost is $8 and if you slap him hard enough and leave a red hand mark on his cheeks you can play for free. Honest
    You'll hav 2 wait till next week to slap me, wont b able to make it tonight. . stuck in Port Campbell due to the flood ;-)
    And if u havent notice my avatar, Yes Loke Poh's reign of terror is over. .. And believe it or not young Sammy is the new president of Badminton Victoria. .. Now i cant use my Loke Poh shirt anymore :-(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey mates, the registration for Ballarat graded is now available... Wondering why there is no "D" grade in the form?

http://www.ballaratbadminton.com/upc...Entry_Form.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey man, Ballarat never has D grade. There are only a few kids that play C grade, most of Melb guys who fill in the A and B grades and a few Open players again mainly from Melbourne...We suggest you enter A grade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

r u going for open grade? i should be 1 grade lower than you & vien

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    r u going for open grade? i should be 1 grade lower than you & vien
    Sure we'll be entering in Open grade .. so you can safely go ahead and enter A-Grade knowing we wont be in it

No D grade cause its a combine grading system this year .. A/Open together and B/C together .. probably trying to simplify the running of things ... and with B/C combine and no D .. you're throwing all the trophy hunters together and letting them fight it out ..... so if you're a genuine C dont bother .. predicting it'll be Me and Anthony Vs Nemesis again ... maybe i can convince those Nemesis guys not to smash at Anthony so we can stand a chance .. should tell them its a new badminton rule mandated by the new Badminton Victoria El Presidenta Mr Pee-J

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You greedy! Aiming for prize money this year... for me, i just trying my luck to obtain 1st trophy in oz land but this must be a very tough job with carrying more than 100kg weight on the court and the experienced trophy hunterssssssssssss around!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mannnn, it is sooo tough to get a trophy these days...by far TOO many trophy hunters around, but experienced ones like me and Vien will always find a way..even if its flying to some remote part of Australia to find a D grade that will accept us

@Vien - HEY we beat Nemesis last Ballarat tourny, and am sure they smashed me just as much as YOU grrrr...actually I add an amendment to Badminton Vic rule on me, NO drop shot to me, and no trickshot too me, my legs are going down hill fast, should have seen me last night, sore knee too

Speaking of which we should book flights soon, the earlier the cheaper right? AND DON'T TELL everyone where we are flying too, needless to say it does involve a secret Army base in the remote desert... other Trophy Hunters might pick up the scent

OH and good news for me - found (stalked some ppl may say) Dina, my DENMARK mixed doubles partner, she is only a mere 17,000kms away and so some details may be needed to be worked out for this year's further trophy collection in mixed
    Last edited by Robbo77; 01-29-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: my geography was a bit wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude, are you scaring me away? seems that you are pouring cold water & trying to prevent me participate in this tournament! hey....our level is like yesterday's match(LD vs LCW)... you are a level higher than me... you will win as long as you wants to :-)

Anyway, i still have not decided whether to join bcoz of the distance & most importantly.... no one would like to partner me yet
    Last edited by eugene; 01-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha! no man, just giving you some wisdom from our many years playing tournament here...There are probably 8 tournaments this year, you will soon have idea what its like GOOD LUCK! Ash is organising Ballarat, probably organising Geelong too. Bound to be many player going/travelling so you can easy find partner and come along

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eugene, join forces with the Super Naruto. Just let me know when you want to start training. However, I only aim for the lowest Grade where possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto View Post
    Eugene, join forces with the Super Naruto. Just let me know when you want to start training. However, I only aim for the lowest Grade where possible.
    OK, how about you and Eugene, play against me and Anthony this saturday .. best of 5 games ... winner gets to play in the lower grades in the next 5 tournaments

.. and we'll play by Anthony's rule

no smashing to him
    no drop shots to him
    no trick shots in his direction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ant Good, let's plan for it!

@Sunny Which grade you wanna participate? Let see whether the gang is going either on Sat or Sun coz B & C grade is playing on Sat and Open & A will be on Sunday. Dun play the lowest grade la....give some chance to the hunters

@View/n wanna challenge us? what's the handicap? let's do it on this Sat, anyhow, it's a very good practice too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The challenge for bottom grade!

Thanks Vien, you have dragged me into another challenge!

Unfortunately it will have to be the best of 3 games, my knee is no good at the moment I will consider donations for 2 brand new legs if anyone doesn't want theirs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Thanks Vien, you have dragged me into another challenge!

Unfortunately it will have to be the best of 3 games, my knee is no good at the moment I will consider donations for 2 brand new legs if anyone doesn't want theirs
    Sorry Anthony, I've got a 3rd leg but i want to keep it .. I'm not willing to part with this spare leg

If you're getting knee problems, rest it for a few weeks so that come Ballarat you're ready to go .. else it'll just get worst .. no point coming to saturday social for 3 game only.
    Besides I recon i can still win teaming up with anyone against those two trophy hunter noobies .. maybe even win teaming up with FatAshley (the worlds fatest ever badminton player according to the Guinness Book of Worlds Records, 2011 edition )