Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    i just want non china player to be # 1, and LCW is the closest one,

the last non china who became # 1 player is taufik hidayat in 2001
    what??did i see this correctly??? 2001????hey..come on..do u live on history???? its 5 years back from now...... if u would count on history....then better keep on stayin in the past.......

as i'd mentioned.... i mean now..there's still none indonesian player in MS in the top 5 from the IBF list...and were u refering to chinese players or players from china??dont tell me u didnt know that LCW is a m'sia player...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well... it's normal for someone to expect something competative on badminton courts...i don't mean they play boring games.. it's just that when we see our country on court, obviously ur emotions go high.. u gave them high expectations at that time... n the feeling of patriotism is strong at that moment... nothing wrong for giving high expectations n comments bout our national players.. for normal guys like us, we would only want our country to win.. the intention is simple enuff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    what??did i see this correctly??? 2001????hey..come on..do u live on history???? its 5 years back from now...... if u would count on history....then better keep on stayin in the past.......

as i'd mentioned.... i mean now..there's still none indonesian player in MS in the top 5 from the IBF list...and were u refering to chinese players or players from china??dont tell me u didnt know that LCW is a m'sia player...
    I think you have misunderstood taufik ist's statement. He just hopes that LCW could become the world no 1 player and puts an end to China's domination in the no. 1 ranking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps i did.. but only him would understand the most what he meant in his message... but again..if u look at points that each players had collected so far... if LD keeps on winning...there's nothing much to stop them from standing high as world's no. 1...hence...do care less about the rankings and just hope each players will perform their best and deliver a great match for the badminton lovers...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well... i assume that we all would be dying to see malaysia on top of the world... i guess nothing debatable... the greatest match would be delivering malaysia a number one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally do not care what nationality the world number one is as long as he is a dedicated professional with good attitude. So Peter Gade, LCW or Lin Dan gets my vote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for whoever is the most consistant and LD is still in top of the list!

What does attitude has to do with ranking?

You may find a person nice but the others will find him annoying.

Like other said, MAL team are very skillfull but they are really inconsistent. I hope LCW can improve this side of his game because he's so talented..
    Last edited by Brave_Turtle; 06-04-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LCW should stop smoking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to malaysia fans but ... no matter how much praise u gip dem and how many times u worship dem, simply bcos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hector_iii
    No offense to malaysia fans but ... no matter how much praise u gip dem and how many times u worship dem, simply bcos
    simply because? U haven finish dat sentence yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the entire BAM structure is disorganized, indiscipline and full of baggage. when u get to compare and see the club system in indon and province team in China; malaysia is juz to provide clown entertainmnt. FYI, malaysia was neber good in badminton. de reason they get to win anythg last time is bcos nobody play badminton yet. but once indon and later china join; malaysia is juz supporting cast. and now even thai, korea can whack malaysian player easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hector_iii
    the entire BAM structure is disorganized, indiscipline and full of baggage. when u get to compare and see the club system in indon and province team in China; malaysia is juz to provide clown entertainmnt. FYI, malaysia was neber good in badminton. de reason they get to win anythg last time is bcos nobody play badminton yet. but once indon and later china join; malaysia is juz supporting cast. and now even thai, korea can whack malaysian player easily.
    I guess u just mean men singles or the juniors.. Juniors get whacked when they are inexperienced and our men doubles have been strong..

I dont know anything bout the BAM structure but Malaysian players have been great.. I have not much to complain...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I was disappointed but LCW does play well abroad i.e. All England 2006 MS -Semi vs Lin Dan. I think he needs to approach his game alittle better, he has enough skill and experience to put most players out of tournaments and then use his focus on harder ones. BTW Chen Yu ... who is he, is he good or a fast learner ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2